Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,892 members, 7,852,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest (7400 Views)

Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US / 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by TheWolfen(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2021
Lol nawa
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by TheWolfen(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2021
He was nice not to reject Anne because she also tried and has been with her for long time. Then boom multiple pregnancy from different women came up and the buzz was even on social media sef. Anne could have chosen not to marry him nah grin but I bet she knew if she didn't marry him at that time other women will be glad and won't hesitant to take her place lol.
So like I previously said about this issue, This is the time Anne needs to be wise as she is legal wife recognize by God and man to tuface. So she should deal the matter privately and also respect other bby mama cus tuface has a right to see his others kids with other women else tuface baby mamas will call him out for not caring about his kids. Y'all should give tuface a break abeg. . .
If she choose to listen to feminist then she can as well kiss her marriage goodbye. There are plenty of other women that will be glad for her crashed marriage and won't hesitant to take her place. My 2kobo though

Emilokoiyawon:
This is nonsense. Why did he marry Annie if his heart was with Pero? I have said it severally and I will say it again: marriage is not for everybody. In fact marriage is not for MOST people.
All my life I don't think I have ever seen one successful marriage. Most of the so called good marriages are secretly plagued with lies, stress, verbal and emotional abuse to say the least.

MOST people should stay away from marriage. The world will be more peaceful.
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Minjim: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2021
Davash222:

Annie was a notorious strumpet before 2face managed to wife her.

And what is 2face ?
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by yetunsbay(m): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
This is nonsense. Why did he marry Annie if his heart was with Pero? I have said it severally and I will say it again: marriage is not for everybody. In fact marriage is not for MOST people.
All my life I don't think I have ever seen one successful marriage. Most of the so called good marriages are secretly plagued with lies, stress, verbal and emotional abuse to say the least.

how were u born
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Trust me Annie is going nowhere, that's why we advise women to have a life/career but most of them would want a wealthy husband so they can sit at home and do nothing.

Unknown to them, they are doing their selves more harm than good. The reason Paul's wife was able to pull away is because she has a career, she recently got a new appointment In the US.

When a man knows you amount to nothing without him, he will treat you like shits because he rest assure you aren't going no where.
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by overdrive(m): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2021
Minjim:

And what is 2face ?

Innocent grin

1 Like

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Davash222(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2021
Minjim:

And what is 2face ?
A child of God.

2 Likes

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Annie Idibia is really mad at 2baba because she claims he frolics with Pero Adeniyi and has been doing so throughout their marriage. Here is a video showing 2baba resting his head like a baby on Pero's chest at his event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXJcaR6jNH4
He needs to dump Annie and marry Pero Adeniyi.
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Mayor21(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2021
This video was when Pero and Annie reconciled which led Tubaba to tears
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by bkool7(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
I don't know Annie is now surprised. You married a promiscuous man, and you and you and the whole world knows it.

So you think he'll change?

You either live with it or quit since you can't take his promiscuity again
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by bkool7(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mayor21:
This video was when Pero and Annie reconciled which led Tubaba to tears
Annie didn't know Pero had other plans
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by AdeniyiA(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Does Annie expect her husband not to relate with his children baby mama? Especially if she is still single? O wrong naw, she fit curse 2baba wt her chest... Odindin 3 shindren smiley shocked kiss
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by MufasaLion: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

LMAO

There are only very few successful marriages.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Eyebrows That Doesn't Make Sense(photo) / Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 / Ini Edo & Larry Gaaga Spark Dating Rumour With Loved Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.