Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,464 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Abroad Is Very Expensive O - Actress Funke Akindele - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abroad Is Very Expensive O - Actress Funke Akindele (3957 Views)

Between Actress Funke Akindele And A Special Adviser On Marriage Affairs / Na Joke O – Actress Destiny Etiko Opens Up On Fight With Lizzy Gold(video) / In 2020 My Attention Is Very Expensive - Tonto Dikeh Shares New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Is Very Expensive O - Actress Funke Akindele by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Volkswagen90:
I support ur comment, my mum went to visit my sister we are on video call when she went to their mall,things expensive there o,imagine selling simcard for 20 -50 dollar

You see? Whereas, if they send that money down it will buy a couple of things.

Evethough they want to claim they earn in dollars therefore 20 Dollars is nothing, I still feel the cost of living there is too high. Why can't they sell it at 3dollars So we can believe it's better than Nigeria?
Re: Abroad Is Very Expensive O - Actress Funke Akindele by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
She knows abroad is expensive because she works hard for the money unlike some yeyebrities whose bills are paid by the broloshoes who took them on osho-trip.

More power to your elbows, Jennifa.

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Is Very Expensive O - Actress Funke Akindele by FuckEveryday: 1:25am On Sep 05, 2021
Mercychen:

Evethough they want to claim they earn in dollars therefore 20 Dollars is nothing, I still feel the cost of living there is too high. Why can't they sell it at 3dollars So we can believe it's better than Nigeria?
Surely u were either denied Visa, or naturally dumb.
What's the use of a simcard that cannot be retrieved stress free? Or can not be sent directly to Ur door step? Or cannot be traced / tracked when in trouble without greasing the palms of the police?
We Nigerians just want everything to be given to us for free! OVER ENTITLEMENT. They should sell the SIM Card $3. No dem for give u for hospital as soon as you're born as part of souvenir.

Why not talk about how cheap Data is over there? Compared to the shambles were being extorted here in Ur almighty Nigeria. Clown
Re: Abroad Is Very Expensive O - Actress Funke Akindele by newdawn2017(f): 4:11am On Sep 05, 2021
igbowoman:
Local champion Ms know it all
Is she comparing naira to dollars?
What is the standard of living in both places?
The minimum wage in Nigeria is 18k naira a month and about $320 a week in the USA.
Go figure
U dey mind her, with that her okpolor eyes, agadi! undecided

1 Like

Re: Abroad Is Very Expensive O - Actress Funke Akindele by newdawn2017(f): 4:18am On Sep 05, 2021
Mercychen:

In the the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, i command Every evil utterances you made here to bounce back on you.

Amen.
I stand with d persons that laid a heavy curse on u for making such a foolish utterances above. May his curse stand still in ur life as wished & claimed it upon u.
Re: Abroad Is Very Expensive O - Actress Funke Akindele by newdawn2017(f): 4:20am On Sep 05, 2021
Mercychen:

What now brought "evil" and all that crap you said there, into the matter? Or you don't know the meaning of the words you used?

Back to you Sha.
U brought one naa, who re we to wish u otherwise?
Re: Abroad Is Very Expensive O - Actress Funke Akindele by newdawn2017(f): 4:21am On Sep 05, 2021
Juliusmalema2:

Evil is Nigeria and Nigeria is evil, nigeria and evil are siamese twins. Wishing Nigeria for urself is tantamount to wishing evil for urself. I hope you got the logic. Oya collect what u wish for urself!
Amen my dear for @Mercychen
Re: Abroad Is Very Expensive O - Actress Funke Akindele by newdawn2017(f): 4:23am On Sep 05, 2021
Mercychen:

It is and will remain evil to you who see it as evil but not to me who see it as my land of milk and honey. And a land of milk and honey it will be for me IJN.
AMEN!
it's to u it will remain to I & @Juliusmalema2 have rejected it.
Re: Abroad Is Very Expensive O - Actress Funke Akindele by phemmyfour: 5:54am On Sep 05, 2021
mayklef:
Aunty shift, i wan experience dat expensive life too
Abi o
Let's experience the expensive life first. Fake people everywhere
Re: Abroad Is Very Expensive O - Actress Funke Akindele by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Abi na,yes too high
Mercychen:

Re: Abroad Is Very Expensive O - Actress Funke Akindele by Juliusmalema2: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
newdawn2017:
it's to u it will remain to I & @Juliusmalema2 have rejected it.
Help me tell her o.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Is Very Expensive O - Actress Funke Akindele by Juliusmalema2: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
newdawn2017:
Amen my dear for @Mercychen
Yes o.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Is Very Expensive O - Actress Funke Akindele by Juliusmalema2: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mercychen:

Evethough they want to claim they earn in dollars therefore 20 Dollars is nothing, I still feel the cost of living there is too high.

Why can't they sell it at 3dollars So we can believe it's better than Nigeria?
U are missing the point, ur currency is so worthless that little amount of dollars becomes big here. Why are u confusing ursef. Over there with 100 dollars u can stock ur food store.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) / Top 10 Sexy Booty Photos From Regalias_mimi94 “the Man With The Woman’s Backside / Kim Kardashian Shares Bikini Pic As A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.