Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? (3467 Views)

Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by officialwdhtv: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2021
Beautiful family!

Who is the mother?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by pyyxxaro: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2021
The mother is the camerawoman undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by illicit(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2021

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by potent5(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2021
pyyxxaro:
The mother is the camerawoman undecided
Sense nor go kee you.

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2021
No. 3. Is obviously the mother.
You can tell from the thickness of her neck and swollen eyes from years of antenatal changes.

The two on the left are twins.

Lovely.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by gasparpisciotta: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2021
Behind the camera
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by donbachi(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2021
See canopies na.
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by officialwdhtv: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2021
Mercychen:
You can tell from the thickness of her neck and swollen eyes from years of antenatal changes.

Lovely.

Lol are u sure?
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Joshintua(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2021
No 3 is surely the mother, it's quite obvious

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by obi4eze(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Lovely.

You sabi sha! Wouldn't have detected.

Bia but why are you always changing moniker?

You know it's difficult for you to change your comment pattern.
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Lostchild(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
I so much hate traditional native attire, it can turn a young girl to look womanly (old)

If I have a wife and you want to dress like this, God knows I will not allow you in my house.

Never ever
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by mytime24(f): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
I hope say d man get gun angry
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
obi4eze:

You sabi sha! Wouldn't have detected.

Bia but why are you always changing moniker?

You know it's difficult for you to change your comment pattern.

mmm??.. undecided
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
officialwdhtv:

Lol are u sure?

Very sure..
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Fatiaaa: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Xtianah09: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
No 5

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by lascos912(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
I dey bang her here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Opemiposii(f): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lostchild:
I so much hate traditional native attire, it can turn a young girl to look womanly (old)

If I have a wife and you want yo dress like this, God knows I will not allow you in my house.
u dinur even answer the question
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Opemiposii(f): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by eyinjuege: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
They're all his daughters

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Generalwoodz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
There mother was in the kitchen when they took the picture
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Juliusmalema2: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
potent5:

Sense nor go kee you.
Not sensible because whoever snapped the picture is not included in the picture. But the question goes thus: 'who is the mother in this beautiful family picture'?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Klass99(f): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
smiley
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by AndroBlaze: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Lovely.

I thought no 3 too, though something didn't feel right.

Anyway google has answered it

https://www.glamtush.com/check-out-these-lovely-trending-photos-of-a-dad-and-his-five-daughters/?hcb=1

They are all his daughters.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
AndroBlaze:

I thought no 3 too, though something didn't feel right.

Anyway google has answered it

https://www.glamtush.com/check-out-these-lovely-trending-photos-of-a-dad-and-his-five-daughters/?hcb=1

They are all his daughters.

Really??
Anyways, number 3 can still pass for the mother as she' seems like the oldest among them.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by ahnie: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
They're his daughters.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by AndroBlaze: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Really??
Anyways, number 3 can still pass for the mother as she' seems like the oldest among them.

Based on the second picture in that link, I doubt it(that she is the eldest). She might indeed be a mother and probably the first one to get married and have kids.

I finally found another site which seems to show their mother, and clearly she was not the photographer as his sig is clear for all to see.

https://woman.ng/2020/04/this-photo-of-mr-macaulay-and-his-five-daughters-reminds-me-of-something-my-father-told-me-8-years-ago/
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by OGWILLS123: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thread for jobless people sad.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by officialwdhtv: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Thread for jobless people sad.

And u that has a job...what are u doing here sir, ma or shim? Because i dont know what to address u as
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
AndroBlaze:

Based on the second picture in that link, I doubt it(that she is the eldest). She might indeed be a mother and probably the first one to get married and have kids.

I finally found another site which seems to show their mother, and clearly she was not the photographer as his sig is clear for all to see.

https://woman.ng/2020/04/this-photo-of-mr-macaulay-and-his-five-daughters-reminds-me-of-something-my-father-told-me-8-years-ago/

Link not opening.
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by OGWILLS123: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
officialwdhtv:

And u that has a job...what are u doing here sir, ma or shim? Because i dont know what to address u as

You can call me si' masad.
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Snitch24(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Between 5 ND 3

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Interested In My Niece / 19 Kids And Counting Mom Miscarries Her Baby # 20 / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.