Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

19 Kids And Counting Mom Miscarries Her Baby # 20 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 19 Kids And Counting Mom Miscarries Her Baby # 20 (3468 Views)

Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] / The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... / Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Kids And Counting Mom Miscarries Her Baby # 20 by armyofone(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2011
Michelle Duggar Miscarries: 'I Feel Like My Heart Broke Telling My Children'

The Duggars were given heartbreaking news on Thursday.
According to People, during a routine check-up where Jim Bob and Michelle were supposed to find out the sex of their 20th child, their doctor was unable to find the baby's heartbeat. Michelle was told that she had miscarried in her second trimester.
PLAY IT NOW: How Do The Duggars Make Their Huge Family Work?
"After the appointment, we came back home and told the children," the 45-year-old mother of 19 told the mag. "We had just been talking about baby names last night and they were getting excited about naming a boy or a girl. It has been a real sad disappointment."
Jim Bob also released a statment confirming the tragic news to Access Hollywood , saying, "Earlier today at a routine doctor's appointment, Michelle and I received the sad news that we lost the baby. Michelle is resting comfortably at home with the support of the entire family. We are grateful for all the thoughts and prayers, but ask for privacy during this difficult time."
VIEW THE PHOTOS: The Duggars! TV’s Biggest Growing Family
The Duggar matriarch said they will still name the baby after they find out of it was a boy or a girl and they plan to hold a funeral service.

Read more here

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/michelle-duggar-miscarries-feel-heart-broke-telling-children-221738891.html

I feel sorry for her. May her baby soul rest in peace.
Re: 19 Kids And Counting Mom Miscarries Her Baby # 20 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2011
maybe it's a sign from God to let her know that it is ENOUGH. . . . . . . there is nothing to worry about, their reality tv show wont be cancelled!
Re: 19 Kids And Counting Mom Miscarries Her Baby # 20 by Outstrip(f): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2011
She is mentally unstable. She and her husband. It is the children I feel sorry for
Re: 19 Kids And Counting Mom Miscarries Her Baby # 20 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2011
God is telling them "E don do"  angry

Not too sure why people like having cameras around them all the time all in the name of reality show.
It's like there is no privacy in your own home.
Knowing how it on a movie set are they like, "talk to your wife",shoot,cut, "now talk to your wife again from this angle",shoot,cut, "do it again this time flash your right teeth"shoot,cut undecided
Re: 19 Kids And Counting Mom Miscarries Her Baby # 20 by armyofone(m): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2011
i think she will get pregnant again.
her husband said they did use oral birth control some years ago and had a bad result . . . ummm and decided no more birth control but to let God be in control.

i have a question for him, why not do vasectomy? why not use condom?

1 Like

Re: 19 Kids And Counting Mom Miscarries Her Baby # 20 by ronkebp(f): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2011
She is not thinking about her health at all, is she well she wants to enter guiness world book of record, too late, she should try and beat my grandmother that had 24 kids.
Re: 19 Kids And Counting Mom Miscarries Her Baby # 20 by ronkebp(f): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2011
armyofone:

her husband said they did use oral birth control some years ago and had a bad result . . . ummm and decided no more birth control but to let God be in control.

Don't mind him, if one method fails, shey they no fit try other methods ni? am sure na ''withdrawal method'' e dey refer to.
Re: 19 Kids And Counting Mom Miscarries Her Baby # 20 by Outstrip(f): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2011
armyofone:

Maybe they should go back to oral birth control. Put the deeecck in her mouth then she will not get pregnant. Silly people
Re: 19 Kids And Counting Mom Miscarries Her Baby # 20 by armyofone(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2011
haha, guess they think there are no other place in the body to make love with  grin

her children already started having kids and she plus hubby still dey the birthing business. i just think it's too much. how she does it i don't know.
she try undecided

she lost the baby without even knowing, interesting. maybe her body is tired.

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With My Kid Brother, I Feel Like Raping Him, Please Help / Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.