Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Are You Now Working In Big Companies? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Now Working In Big Companies? (16796 Views)

Jamb CAPS Portal Now Working Perfectly, See How To Use / Caps Admission Acceptance Page Is Now Working / Abu Zaria Post Utme Portal Now Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by ultiabaz36(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2021
Those guys back then in school days that don't allow us to copy them in exams, hope you guys are now working in Shell, CBN, Banks, and other reputable companies.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by TechQe: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2021
Werey grin

This makes a good front page material. Allow me gist you mine. When i was in Junior Secondary, something was common back in the days. Teachers used to engage some of the brightest students to mark scripts with them. I wasn't aware about this until i began to notice anomalies in my scoring.

Normally, i made friends with one or two persons who would come back and tell me we started marking, you scored this and that. But when the scores finally came out, i was always scoring 10 - 15 marks lesser than the scores the script markers informed me about.

It wasn't until after a long while we figured out that some of the other brighter students who assumed I was competition for them were " filtering out " my papers and finding faults here and there, deliberately bringing my papers out for deduction of points. This went on for along time and I eventually gave up on passing by school standards. I stopped paying the attention i was to academics and started to read outside the syllabus and beyond the scope of what we were thought

After schooling some years back, when i started my first company, some others from the same school with the same mindset came and made series of attempts to have me killed. I was almost dead but survived after some attacks

Today nko ?

Pulling people down doesn't translate to personal success, people should channel the energy they invest in pulling people down to lifting themselves up

Today, i don't work in a big company, i've setup series of projects and on my way to owning my conglomerate. wink

230 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by OkuFaba(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2021
We no dey like disturb our life.
Na we dey carry the whole class for head so that person no go come dey plan against us.

Even for exam hall we dey mind out business and fail with honour.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by ultiabaz36(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
OkuFaba:
We no dey like disturb our life.
Na we dey carry the whole class for head so that person no go come dey plan against us.

Even for exam hall we dey mind out business and fail with honour.
No be only you.

1 Like

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by ultiabaz36(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin grin grin
TechQe:
Werey grin

This makes a good front page material. Allow me gist you mine. When i was in Junior Secondary, something was common back in the days. Teachers used to engage some of the brightest students to mark scripts with them. I wasn't aware about this until i began to notice anomalies in my scoring.

Normally, i made friends with one or two persons who would come back and tell me we started marking, you scored this and that. But when the scores finally came out, i was always scoring 10 - 15 marks lesser than the scores the script markers informed me about.

It wasn't until after a long while we figured out that some of the other brighter students who assumed I was competition for them were " filtering out " my papers and finding faults here and there, deliberately bringing my papers out for deduction of points. This went on for along time and I eventually gave up on passing by school standards. I stopped paying the attention i was to academics and started to read outside the syllabus and beyond the scope of what we were thought

After schooling some years back, when i started my first company, some others from the same school with the same mindset came and made series of attempts to have me killed. I was almost dead but survived after some attacks

Today nko ?

Pulling people down doesn't translate to personal success, people should channel the energy they invest in pulling people down to lifting themselves up

3 Likes

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by TechQe: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by rave409: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
I work for myself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by Odiriance4all(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
promise21
Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by babaRUNtinz(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
We shaa dey work somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by Emu4life(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kinda topics invented by Dullards SMH
Snitch24:

Dullards with plenty money
Not everyone who post these kinda sh! ts is rich. Just like
some intelligent guyz are struggling, some dullards are
struggling too.
PS: The top 10 richest men in the World ain't Dullards.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by Goldbw122(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hmm Some of the friend I know, they are still hustling if not for yahoo who know them mtchew..
Well I thank God for my life, am still working and helping my self gradually by God's grace.. Bless God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by ideatoprince18(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Life no Equal ..... Op u suppose know!!!!

So Make him allow u copy so that Dem go give una two malpractice form abi??

This kind of post na him dey make person dey chook hand for where him no suppose chook hand!!!

17 Likes

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
so because you weren't allowed to cheat in exams, by a fellow classmate, then they must have been in a higher level. What stops YOU from getting there too? Because if you can cheat in exams, who's stopping you from cheating your way to the top?

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by slawormiir: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Forwhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by Waffarianman(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hahahaha. Some of them are doing the pressing thing. If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by MrWondah(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Because I no allow you copy my work no mean say I be the best. I don't want to be a criminal like you who is always looking for shortcut to success while ignoring hardwork.

I may not be in the best companies but I'm in my best state

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin
I just have this feeling that you're trying to insult me personally undecided

Well,big company or not,na for bakery I for dey hustle.... Whether good or bad,but so long I can put food on my table without begging,no problem..

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by Jaysleeves(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Our teachers and student fail to understand that exams ain't the true test of knowledge and character. The dullest boy in school is not dumb but not necessarily interested in that subject or even school. His strength and talent might be in sports or entertainment. Do you know A.Y finished with just a school attendance certificate after spending 7 years in school. Go to school to be exposed, civilized and educated not just to be tagged a graduate or bragging right over people. Pray to God, get sense and be street smart walahi u go blow!. FACT!!!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by seyicodes(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Giran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by Crossroad1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Be an entrepreneur, create jobs.
I was not really bright in my school days.
When I was in in primary school, we have primary 5a,b,c,d and they have to create a special class for we the olodos..
Secondary school nko, na grace of God we take scale through after so many waec and jamb.. Dem pity us after the third waec and jamb..
Got admitted to unilorin during oloyede's tenure.. In engineering, you have to cross with cgpa of 2.5 or else you face art or face tanke..
But all these while, my parents noticed something in me which they ignore.
I was just 7 when I started building small cars with flexible iron rods, use tin milk to remove Tyre structure from slippers and wire it, connect it with tiny bulbs connected to batteries, add a long rod as steering wheel and car Don ready..
I was creative when I was young but my parents ignore all those attributes, my dad even wants me to be a doctor, me wey fear blood pass anything, till date, I can't kill a chicken properly..
But today, we fit sponsor family go abroad, we fit holiday anywhere we want cos God has been very faithful...
So I go ask you this question, YOU WEY DEY LIKE COPY FOR SCHOOL, ARE YOU NOW WORKING IN BIG COMPANIES?

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Even if they aren't working in big companies, they can sit back and relax knowing they did their best academically. Stop celebrating mediocrity here by asking people who worked hard while you were flexing stupid questions. Life is not a bed of roses.

Go and check with the majority of 1st class degree holders, they have easier access to scholarships, job interviews etc. Even those with 2:1 are just trying cos it's quite common. If you went to school and didn't give it your best, you have just succeeded in wasting your time and your (parents') resources.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by Nonexisting1: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
The brightest girl in my primary school now works in a microfinance bank. Last time I saw her, I encouraged her to plan to leave there because she seemed relaxed in that job. The girl sabi cover up her paper for our common entrance exam then and everyone including teachers hated her for that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by cruzita(f): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nothing pain pass say them separate u from who u don plan to copy from for exam hall..sudden fever go just hold u

For exam i dey enter last ..when my friends don already sit down...i go jejely go another side sit down for proper concentration and lack of siiiiiiisiiiiii grin grin
Last last ...I'm a footballer and my cert dey under box tongue

10 Likes

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by Johnchrix(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
You have a bigger opportunity to become rich, if u run your own business. There is too much competition at the workplace. You find a lot of who have worked for many years without promotion, but no one can deny you that in your own business

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by karzyharsky(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ygf
Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by Sluacoast(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sir I'm available for job if you can employ me biko. Anybody here that has a job for Me should let me know. Thanks
Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by Kinimajor: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
My Brother...e get one quack boy for school,with e papa shoe and Moro Moro head...
For exam like this this boy de use him body,spirit and soul de cover him book,so tay e don affect him waka self,e be like who get hunchback but las las...

7 Likes

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by MrHighSea: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Have you stopped copying?

4 Likes

Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by Olumiday15: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Dem Dey do POS

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NUC: Post-utme Cancellation Does Not Stop Screening / ASUU: Strike Continues Until FG Implements Offer / How JAMB Marks UTME Result Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.