Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page (37927 Views)

“You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Tacha’s God-mother, Jaruma, Deletes All Tacha’s Pictures Off Her Page / Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by SURElee(f): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
This kpokpogarri is a shameless man, going round to follow all Tonto's friends she has had beefs with. From Bobrisky, Halima and shouting out to Churchill to form alliances with them to pepper her.

I blame Tonto who keeps falling for wrong men all in the name of being a celeb who must follow money bags. Kai!

2 Likes

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Collyno82(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Dicken90:
Preek no wan stay one place grin

Meanwhile!!

Ride to the maximum with skyman herbal enlargement oil. turn yourself into a sharp striker. this herbal oil is purely natural organic 0il that is 100% safe and guaranteed no side effect! add 4- 7 inches within 14 days! last up to 30-45mins!!

Apply it two times a day morning and night. put two drops on your palms and use your palms to massage your manh**d like 1-2 minutes, then allow it to do the work. make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer and enjoy the pleasure which serves Permanently,

Come and Enjoy our % discount. Safe yourself from Bedroom embarrassment within 2 weeks of usage.

Free delivery nationwide.
You are just a phone call away from permanent Solution.
to impress who? Virgina
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Gfskw: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Queenserah26(f): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin grin
BeeBeeOoh:
I just showed my landlord this news and he said that I shouldn't worry about paying house rent in his house again.

He even added his daughter as an incentive..

Op, thanks for this great news angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Crossroad1:
;Dpiston and ring, shey u na mechanic ni?
Lol....No mind that yeye kpokpogarri man.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by udomma1005(m): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
FashionCookie:

Lol...u can't possibly conclude that.
What else do you want me to say!
The babe matter strong pass PhD thesis, abeg shocked
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by 6ixT8: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Men don't have shame..
This is not eye service. It is the number 3 code in the "sisters' code".

3. Don't f with me if you can't f with my friend.
Meaning; If you can't find my friend/sister worthy to be in your circle, then you shouldn't find me worthy.

Hamila is displaying loyalty here to Tonto and that is what the sisters' code is about.

If Halima is displaying loyalty as your surmised, then what are all the side chicks displaying? undecided
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Karlifate: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ausmos:
Hamila?

LMAO! cheesy grin grin
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by FashionCookie(f): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
udomma1005:

What else do you want me to say!
The babe matter strong pass PhD thesis, abeg shocked
Lol...
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by udomma1005(m): 1:33am On Sep 06, 2021
FashionCookie:

Lol...
Besides, u go like chicken & turkey like me grin
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by FashionCookie(f): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2021
udomma1005:

Besides, u go like chicken & turkey like me grin
Not really but I like good food.

1 Like

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Afromentalist: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Moji12:
let me also ask you if you read the whole content? It says he is now following both tonto's enemies and friends.
My question now is y now that they r no longer together. If dat is not childish to you then I rest my case.
I read the whole content and found no mention of ennemies not friends. Besides following someone on social media does not equate friendship not enmity.

I still fail to see what he did that deserves a public bashing. Except she is looking for cheap attention or she is not saying it all.

1 Like

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by vivavik(f): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
All tonto does is to make unknown men famous, Churchill and kpokpogarri angry angry
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Liposure: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
FashionCookie:

It's possible. And if they did that, the joke is on them. I knew something was just off about that kpokpogri abi kpokpo-garri. Guy has this playboy aura all around him.
If na me be Tonto...na to chill. I get small bar, I get pikin, business dey. I'm sure she doesn't even lack companionship like that(she can get that especially from her son.) Sex is mot everything...
lol...My ribs, my ribs, my ribs.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by FashionCookie(f): 6:32am On Sep 09, 2021
Liposure:
lol...My ribs, my ribs, my ribs.
Lol...Fine morning Charlie.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Liposure: 8:04am On Sep 09, 2021
FashionCookie:
Lol...Fine morning Charlie.
have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by FashionCookie(f): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Liposure:
have a nice day
U too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day / Olagoroye Faleyimu's Prophesies On Funke Akindele: Marry A Gateman To Have Child / Davido’s Girlfriend Vs Wizkid’s Girlfriend......who Is Hotter? [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.