Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page (37892 Views)

“You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Tacha’s God-mother, Jaruma, Deletes All Tacha’s Pictures Off Her Page / Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by saphiere(f): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nigerian actress, Hamila Abubakar has knocked her colleague’s ex-lover, Prince Kpokpogri for following her on Instagram.

Tonto Dikeh recently ended her relationship with Mr. Kpokpogri, after an audio where he ‘Mr. Kpokpogri’ badmouthed the actress surfaces online.

Mr. Kpokpogri, after the breakup, began following some of his ex-lover, Tonto Dikeh’s friends and enemies on Instagram.

Actress Hamila Abubakar who was one of the people he followed, blasted him for following her on Instagram.
The actress wrote;
“You all should know I don’t make friends
I don’t ff ppls hubby. Why following me now? Man get off my page.
You should know you can’t be my friend
Don’t try me
No bs from me. Hang it up”

https://.com/actress-hamila-blasts-tonto-dikehs-ex-lover-kpokpogri-for-following-her-on-instagram/

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by saphiere(f): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Men don't have shame..
Crossroad1:
She could have unfollow and block him without anyone knowing it but they will like to do eye service and show off.
That gbolafiri or whatever his unable to pronounce name his should stop embarrassing himself..
Kids in adult body
This is not eye service. It is the number 3 code in the "sisters' code".

3. Don't f with me if you can't f with my friend.
Meaning; If you can't find my friend/sister worthy to be in your circle, then you shouldn't find me worthy.

Hamila is displaying loyalty here to Tonto and that is what the sisters' code is about.

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by luv2rolly(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Try save men some degnity Mr KpoKpori, what rubbish!

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
I just showed my landlord this news and he said that I shouldn't worry about paying house rent in his house again.

He even added his daughter as an incentive..

Op, thanks for this great news angry

272 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by BreakingNews21: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Crossroad1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
She could have unfollow and block him without anyone knowing it but they will like to do eye service and show off.
That gbolafiri or whatever his unable to pronounce name his should stop embarrassing himself..
Kids in adult body

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Earlystar698(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Na everywhere this wan wan put Im pencil ni? Tufia

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Illuminatiship(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
See ashawo dey form saint..

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by festacman(m): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kpokpogri is a bearded simp. Hopping around like a grasshopper.

Huge, huge disappointment.

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Ausmos: 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hamila?

7 Likes

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by internationalman(m): 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
But why does Tonto keep attracting fûck men

After he was through singing with Tonto he did encore with Jane Mena and now he wants to round it up with Halima

It's like this mumu is on fûcking tour.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by IJOBA11: 12:16am On Sep 05, 2021
KPOKPOGIRI IS A REAL GREAT REDPILLER cool

THEGIDREDPILLER WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THISgrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Ever8090: 12:19am On Sep 05, 2021
E be like say that gbegiri abi wetin be that him name sef no get sense...

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by stabilizer: 12:21am On Sep 05, 2021
There is class in every sect of life. They all know themselves. If you are not in their class, they dont fucking care about you or even wanna know you. That stage they are is actually a line of light with fakes and originality flying all over their zones. They have the loose ones, the druggies, the riches, fakes and the classy. They also have the weak ones amongst which Tonto is especially in relationship aspect. Shes a lion. It's not easy for her to find her match. Many already knows what shes looking for in a man so they approach her disguising ad what shes craving for. Last last if she wants peace, she gats settle down with the same approached used by Funke Akindele. She needs to choose one. Tonto Dike, You cant be everywhere!

19 Likes

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by yanabasee2: 12:29am On Sep 05, 2021
It was easy for Churchill to move on easily from Tonto dike because she really shamed him... But No girl will give this Kpopkogri a chance because he will go online to disgrace you...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Idiko1: 12:33am On Sep 05, 2021
internationalman:

But why does Tonto keep attracting fûck men

After he was through singingwith Tonto he did encore with Jane Mena and now he wants to round it up with Halimae.

It's like this mumu is on fûcking tour.

Because Tonto is a "Fûck" woman.

11 Likes

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:10am On Sep 05, 2021
Halima quickly shouted before she get used, fvcked, sung about, Joked around and dumped by Mr Bhad guy.
After Tonto, he shifted to Halima. Who knows who's next

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 05, 2021
Women dey try sha.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Masterclass32: 5:22am On Sep 05, 2021
This guy, kpopkogri, should keep himself one place.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:36am On Sep 05, 2021
See the funny name self, kpokpogiri cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Sugardick: 6:00am On Sep 05, 2021
She will still go to his hotel room codedly later without telling us on Instagram, abi no be our olosho actresses again?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by anambraamaka: 6:11am On Sep 05, 2021
This is Jack's Instagram, na follow he follow you. He didn't even dm, you dey jump gun.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by taiwotimitt: 6:12am On Sep 05, 2021
I have been waiting for this since the beginning of thier relationship.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by chigoziri2403(m): 6:13am On Sep 05, 2021
What a name
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Tomahawk99(m): 6:13am On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Men don't have shame..
"Some men" ....abi your papa no get shame?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by anambraamaka: 6:13am On Sep 05, 2021
Illuminatiship:
See ashawo dey form saint..

You don f..ck am?
Nigerians and calling everyone ashawo mtchew

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Tomahawk99(m): 6:15am On Sep 05, 2021
Ever8090:
E be like say that gbegiri abi wetin be that him name sef no get sense...
The guy na mumu.

1 Like

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Kajaard: 6:15am On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Men don't have shame..

This feminism will finish you. Just watch, it just started work on you. Nobody go tell you to go Shiloh when the time comes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Mavrick2012: 6:17am On Sep 05, 2021
OP which one is Hamila again?
Is it Halima you calling Hamila?

But,wait o,when has merely following someone on social media translates into trying to date the person?

Someone even said "men don't have shame".
So,just because one man somewhere clicked the follow bottom on a social media handle now means women have shame more than all men?

Nawa o

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by techWriter1: 6:19am On Sep 05, 2021
know ashawo dey formation saint..
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by 5ThChild: 6:19am On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Men don't have shame..

Shame is the mother of all weakness.
The lack of it is boldness and strength

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) / E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.