Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

34-year-old Man Kills His Friend After Discovering Video Of Him R*ping His 8-yea - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34-year-old Man Kills His Friend After Discovering Video Of Him R*ping His 8-yea (1758 Views)

Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) / 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

34-year-old Man Kills His Friend After Discovering Video Of Him R*ping His 8-yea by Aproko9ja: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
34-Year-Old Man Kills His Friend After Discovering Video Of Him R*ping His 8-Year-Old Daughter

A father has been accused of stabbing his friend to death in Russia.

However, locals have insisted that he should not face a murder charge because the victim allegedly raped his eight-year-old daughter.

The man, identified as 34-year-old Vyacheslav M, was held after the body of Oleg Sviridov, 32, was found in woodland near the village of Vintai in Samara on Thursday, September 2.

Local reports say the two men were drinking together after work and eventually fell asleep, before Vyacheslav woke up and began scrolling through the Sviridov’s phone Continue reading click Read More

Or use this link below to access the full article
https://coolstories.com.ng/34-year-old-man-kills-his-friend-after-discovering-video-of-him-rping-his-8-year-old-daughter/

ALSO READ: “I Mistakenly Slept With My Wife Twins Sister And She Never Tried To Stop Me” Man Laments
https://coolstories.com.ng/i-mistakenly-slept-with-my-wife-twins-sister-and-she-never-tried-to-stop-me-man-laments/

Continue all and join the new Coolstories website forum...

Just visit the official website at www.coolstories.com.ng
Re: 34-year-old Man Kills His Friend After Discovering Video Of Him R*ping His 8-yea by Karlovych: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
embarassed Evil men everywhere
Re: 34-year-old Man Kills His Friend After Discovering Video Of Him R*ping His 8-yea by Goldbw122(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Two wrongs dont make a right
Re: 34-year-old Man Kills His Friend After Discovering Video Of Him R*ping His 8-yea by thorpido(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
That's sick anyway. What's the attraction to a minor?
Re: 34-year-old Man Kills His Friend After Discovering Video Of Him R*ping His 8-yea by Polynek(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nice 1
Re: 34-year-old Man Kills His Friend After Discovering Video Of Him R*ping His 8-yea by illicit(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wow
Re: 34-year-old Man Kills His Friend After Discovering Video Of Him R*ping His 8-yea by habsydiamond(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
To hell with the guy... Enemy in disguise called friend.. Na them type worse pass
Re: 34-year-old Man Kills His Friend After Discovering Video Of Him R*ping His 8-yea by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Though am against killing, but the killer killed for a sane and genuine reason. He should just be fined a few amount of money and make e sweep him community for 4 weeks.

4 Likes

Re: 34-year-old Man Kills His Friend After Discovering Video Of Him R*ping His 8-yea by Myjust(f): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: 34-year-old Man Kills His Friend After Discovering Video Of Him R*ping His 8-yea by TheChameleon: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Goldbw122:

This WRONG makes sense.
Re: 34-year-old Man Kills His Friend After Discovering Video Of Him R*ping His 8-yea by esky158(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Serves him right u don't mess with a guy child
Re: 34-year-old Man Kills His Friend After Discovering Video Of Him R*ping His 8-yea by realstars: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
The end of the raper is dead, good job.
Re: 34-year-old Man Kills His Friend After Discovering Video Of Him R*ping His 8-yea by Benlight: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Goldbw122:
I fit slap you now.

He raped the minor, filmed his wicked act, and continued being friends with the victim's father so that he can have more access to her.
Stab him all over, allow him to feel the pain, treat him until he is healthy again, stab him again, treat him, burn his Instruments and bury him alive. God bless that father and I pray he is discharged and acquitted of any wrong.

2 Likes

Re: 34-year-old Man Kills His Friend After Discovering Video Of Him R*ping His 8-yea by Mcpe: 1:04am On Sep 06, 2021
Goldbw122:
. Sometime all you need to do is not only the right things but those things that you consider necessary.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Shocking Video Of Yahoo Boys Performing Rituals In Broad Day Light / Pos Robbers Burnt Alive / Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda, Days After Anti-gay Bill Adopted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.