Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,848 members, 7,834,831 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) (35899 Views)

Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / Borders are closed, constitution suspended, and president Alpha Conde detained / Mali Coup: President Bah Nda, PM, Defence Minister Detained By Mutinous Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) by ArinzeUgo: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mrkumareze:
shocked this would have been the solution to nigeria problem but Northerners are wise enough to fill the military with their men. The little Southerners get retired ar any given space... I pray one day, we ll achieve this same goal
.the northerners can do that too but the problem with them, I don't just understand....the northern military too re vexed..can u imagine the late chief of staff assasinated just like that...everyday our armies keep dying
Re: Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
WaletheRealtor:

I'm Muslim,I'm prophet Musa... second lifetime by the grace of Allah...you really don't know much,and from your comment on there you don't seem to believe me...

Your moniker says Wale. Wetin concern Wale with Musa o
Re: Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) by ekhai(m): 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mrkumareze:
shocked this would have been the solution to nigeria problem but Northerners are wise enough to fill the military with their men. The little Southerners get retired ar any given space... I pray one day, we ll achieve this same goal
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU COMMENT ON SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU CAN BE CHARGED FOR TREASON.
Re: Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) by NwokoloOwa: 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
TripleOh7:

There's also guinea pig. Lol

Guinea brocade, Guinea worm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 06, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
ARE WE SURE CHINA DOESN'T HAVE A HAND IN ALL THESE COUPS TAKING PLACE IN AFRICA? I MEAN, THEY HAVE BEEN DEEPLY INVOLVED IN THIS CONTINENT FOR A LONG TIME NOW. THIS MIGHT BE HOW THEY PLAN TO REMOVE WESTERN DEMOCRACY FROM AFRICA AND INTRODUCE CHINESE COMMUNISM BUT WITH MILITARY.

I MEAN, HOW ELSE DO YOU EXPLAIN WHY THESE COUPS ARE SO SUCCESSFUL AND HAPPEN SO FAST?

Here is a picture of
USAfricaCommand
soldiers with the Guinea (Conakry) coup leader Col. Mamadi Doumbouya. Commando that did the coup were heavily trained by French and Americans with AFRICOM mainly in Burkina Faso. This is why you should stop believing western propaganda. China isn’t colonizing Africa nor do they have any interest in doing that. Stop talking about China from the perspective of white people. It’s just sad and shows you can’t think for yourself. Why talk down on communism, it’s the reason why China is the only non white country to threaten the hegemony of the west. It’s the reason why China is powerful. Nigeria would even benefit from it lol

2 Likes

Re: Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:11am On Sep 06, 2021
Hueman:

Here is a picture of
USAfricaCommand
soldiers with the Guinea (Conakry) coup leader Col. Mamadi Doumbouya. Commando that did the coup were heavily trained by French and Americans with AFRICOM mainly in Burkina Faso. This is why you should stop believing western propaganda. China isn’t colonizing Africa nor do they have any interest in doing that. Stop talking about China from the perspective of white people. It’s just sad and shows you can’t think for yourself. Why talk down on communism, it’s the reason why China is the only non white country to threaten the hegemony of the west. It’s the reason why China is powerful. Nigeria would even benefit from it lol

What do you even know about communism? Also your post makes no sense.

When did USA blame China for this coup? What stupid propaganda? I just came up with that post on my own. I don’t even watch the news. What does that picture prove? Why would US sabotage democracy in African countries? You draw your conclusion from pictures?

I guess in a few years time you will say US are sponsoring taliban and if someone ask how you will say, look at this picture of the Taliban with US choppers.
Re: Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) by Interoma(m): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2021
TripleOh7:

There's also guinea pig. Lol
even guinea clothes.

1 Like

Re: Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2021
Interoma:
even guinea clothes.

Lol. True. Guinea Brocade.
Re: Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2021
NwokoloOwa:

Guinea brocade, Guinea worm

cheesy cheesy
Re: Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Triangles1:
Guinea corn guinea fowl.
You Forgot Guinea Pig??

1 Like

Re: Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

What do you even know about communism? Also your post makes no sense.

When did USA blame China for this coup? What stupid propaganda? I just came up with that post on my own. I don’t even watch the news. What does that picture prove? Why would US sabotage democracy in African countries? You draw your conclusion from pictures?

I guess in a few years time you will say US are sponsoring taliban and if someone ask how you will say, look at this picture of the Taliban with US choppers.

Africom is damaging Africa more than China ever could. America has been known for coups in the past. They’ve armed dictators and love destabilizing countries for their interests. It’s that simple. If they trained a coup plotter than that raises alarms.
Re: Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) by Gamesmart: 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
lexy2014:

See d way a whole president is sitting down thinking about his life. Big man na big because of all d paraphernalia around him. Remove all those effizie, he becomes nothing. Something many don't understand.

Meanwhile, which one is "The National Committee of Gathering and Development"? What are they gathering?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) by lexy2014: 3:39am On Sep 14, 2021
Gamesmart:

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack / 82-year-old Nangolo Mbumba Sworn In As Fourth Namibian President / Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.