Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,759 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours (55024 Views)

EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club / Ronaldo Beats Messi In Shirt-Sales As His No 7 Brings In £187 Million In A Week / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Angelfrost(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Davash222:
A quick reminder, Manure has gone 5 seasons Trophyless.

5?!! Didn't Mourinho win trophies in his first season?!!
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Alexandroanthon: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
adioolayi:
Report has it that Messi's PSG shirt was sold out in minutes.

Modified: I am still waiting for any of CR7 's pictures on his official Instagram page , to match the number of likes of Messi's pictures on his Instagram page:
-Sitting with Copa America cup over 21M likes

- Barcelona farewell with over 21M likes

-Holding his PSG number 30 shirt with over 22M likes.

I feel, it's just fair to compare their influence on social media they both have account...which is Instagram.

Till date, non of CR7 pictures has crossed 20M likes on Instagram, despite having more followers

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Ayo2004: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Everytime they want to award Messi ballon d or, they'll always be shouting Ojoro and fraud, but remind them of 2013 when ribery was robbed and they'll start speaking in tongues, Imagine them calling jorginho as winner, Insult grin
My guy,u too sabi grin
It was first kante they carry for head when they saw their ewu couldn't win anything
When that one no click,they carry Jorginho
Now,they wan carry matter go Lewandowski

Especially those man united fan
They just Sabi make noise
See as them dey make noise on top shirt sales when they will still go trophyless again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by jaxxy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Goating cool
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Angelfrost(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Stand in the box and tappings with the number seven shirt

So long as the ball sha enter net, wins them games, and even trophies... It's all good.

That basically all that matters. What else do serious teams need?!!

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by tnerro1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ise ewu
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Kaodek(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ronaldo is a brand and more popular than Messi, but to say the fact “Messi is and will forever be most talented person to kick a football” CR7 himself can tell.

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Angelfrost(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
htdot:
No body is talking about Messi turning psg twitter followers from 15million to 30million within 24hours... thatz a record breaking event. Not this fake news that isnt true.

If nobody is talking about that, how is that Ronaldo's fault that you had to bring it up here?!!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by yommen: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
chatinent:
Quick reminder: Arteta should be added to the terrorist list of the world.

Arteta has won a trophy with Arsenal in two seasons. Ole has not, after 4 seasons. What's the probability that Arteta will not even win another trophy for Arsenal B4 Ole wins any trophy for United?
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Habib101: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
frankson1:

He still beat the people who have more to offer in the league he came off from. 'una story go soon change like 9ja politicians'

Am not saying he has zero value, can he score goals yes but u can't compare the cr7 of 5 years back and cr7 of now, his price tag speaks for itself.
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Ayo2004: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Most pestigious award in your dream... Like said earlier, no one cares ooooooo.
Talking about goals, How many top scorer award does he have in the most prestigious competition ever?
European golden shoe is more recognized than UCL top scorer

Oga,go and sleep
Your goat is not even in top 5 for this year grin

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by tuzle(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
iampeterben:

Arsenal fans will come for you oh!!!
I guess the person who posted dis is an arsenal fan and I agree with him
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Angelfrost(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ayo2004:
Messi is about to break his own Ballon d'or record while this ones are celebrating shirt sales

Ronaldo fans especially man u fans are so shameless they now celebrate Twitter likes and other rubbish grin

Liverpool fans knew their place after 2018-2019
Arsenal fans know their place right now
Man city sef no dey make too much noise
Chelsea fans make noise but we allow them because they are European champions at least

But this man Utd club that has been trophyless for almost half a decade make the loudest noise
English AC Milan!!
Finished club cheesy

Damn... United makes you this miserable?!! Dear Lawd!!! Sorry o! grin
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by therajah: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
htdot:
No body is talking about Messi turning psg twitter followers from 15million to 30million within 24hours... thatz a record breaking event. Not this fake news that isnt true.
Empty barrels makes the loudest noise!!
Ronaldo and follwers are noise makers!

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fuckthamods:
[s][/s]
Fraudulent balon dor... no one cares anymore, if messi like make he win 100
Now it's fraudulent abi? Humans sef. Abeg tell Ronaldo to return the fraudulent ones he is holding. Rubbish..........
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by chiiraq802(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Eh we agree say your ororo na social media goat, But I still dey remind you say no be social media dey play him ball for am

The only record that South American midget will get over Ororo na say em win 6 ballon d'or, ororo win 5 and some minor irrelevant records.

Ororo is the most followed sportsman on SM.

Ororo is the richest footballer on planet earth aside that Leicester boy.

Ororo is the most influential Footballer.

Ororo don win league with 3 different team.

Ororo is the first to score 100+ goals in 3 major leagues etc...

Person remove coca cola bottles and say drink water. coca cola share shake. wetin that thing mean E mean say that person na the USA of football.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Kilishihunter: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga,go and sleep
You dey mind that guy, Even the UCL top scorer, Messi is the second with 6 after ronaldo's 7, Oya the ultimate wey be the European golden boot, Messi dey lead 6-4 but na ororo first start ball oh and him be the more recognized scorer among them, If we enter matter of Assists na, them go say we dey commit goat abuse grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Juanmike(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
adioolayi:

Modified: I am still waiting for any of CR7 's pictures on his official Instagram page , to match the number of likes of Messi's pictures on his Instagram page:

I feel, it's just fair to compare their influence on social media they both have account...which is Instagram.

Till date, non of CR7 pictures has crossed 20M likes on Instagram, despite having more followers
If you dedicate this time and effort into bettering your life, believe me you would go far (Oblivion).

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by RPG2020(m): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
chatinent:

See this one Arteta wey he name don dey watch list tey tey grin
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by CXLVII: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
I am just scared of Pogba and CR7 combo

Pogba`s deadliness will now be unleashed. CR7 we just be finishing and banging goals

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Faber(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
chatinent:
If so Mikel Arteta should be handed travel ban. He should not travel anywhere close to Emirates stadium, before he go bomb-relegate the club. grin shocked
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Kilishihunter: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
chiiraq802:

The only record that South American midget will get over Ororo na say em win 6 ballon d'or, ororo win 5 and some minor irrelevant records.

Ororo is the most followed sportsman on SM.

Ororo is the richest footballer on planet earth aside that Leicester boy.

Ororo is the most influential Footballer.

Ororo don win league with 3 different team.

Ororo is the first to score 100+ goals in 3 major leagues etc...

Person remove coca cola bottles and say drink water. coca cola share shake. wetin that thing mean E mean say that person na the USA of football.
European golden boot is irrelevant
World cup golden ball is irrelevant
Olympic gold medal is irrelevant
Only forward to win the IFHSS playmaker award for midfielders is irrelevant etc
I never even enter assists and goals record ooh, Abeg you win, Na ronaldo thread be this, so make I just match brake for una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Contango(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
If Ronaldo likes, let him sell all his shirts and under pants in 5 micro seconds that one no concern me as long as it does not translate to individual brilliance that draws awards. And Dubaioon d’Or does not count as award pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Coolsphinx: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Baba na baba, no be by force to align with the legendary CR7, this bad Belle wey you get for the senior boy go purge you wella. You never see anything. Premier league and French league no be mate.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Stand in the box and tappings with the number seven shirt

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Igahbarr: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ronaldo will retire from football before his contract runs out as a result of frustration
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by chiiraq802(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kilishihunter:

European golden boot is irrelevant
World cup golden ball is irrelevant
Olympic gold medal is irrelevant
Only forward to win the IFHSS playmaker award for midfielders is irrelevant etc
I never even enter assists and goals record ooh, Abeg you win, Na ronaldo thread be this, so make I just match brake for una

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by adioolayi(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
PHZADDY1:
so they like your goat(ewu)but can't follow him,you be efulefu
You didn't say this on the Twitter "likes" announcement below
grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6723165/cristiano-ronaldo-shatters-messis-transfer#105237247

You CR7 fans hates facts that doesn't go well with him.

grin grin
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by adioolayi(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Juanmike:
If you dedicate this time and effort into bettering your life, believe me you would go far (Oblivion).

Simply because the record go against CR7 ..wow. were you not applauding the "Twitter likes " announcement here when it favours Ronaldo??

Messi pictures garnered more likes on Instagram than Ronaldo pictures...deal with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Fuckthamods: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga,go and sleep
Okay... See militao in this pic? That's how i give no Bleep about pessi knowing CR7 is the GOAT

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Juanmike(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
adioolayi:

Simply because the record go against CR7 ..wow. were you not applauding the "Twitter likes " announcement here when it favours Ronaldo??

Messi pictures garnered more likes on Instagram than Ronaldo pictures...deal with it
Does it matter, why comparing? The post says ronaldo not Messi.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Iykenuwa(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
adioolayi:

That was fake news by his fans, even PSG denied the reports.

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Kingluqman(m): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
adioolayi:

Yet, he still rakes in more money on Instagram than your dwarf yearly

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Italy Vs Spain : EURO 2020 Semi-Finals (4 - 2) On Penalties On 6th July 2021 / Cristiano Ronaldo And Teammates Partied With 60 Models After Atletico Loss / Kinsey Wolanski Released By Police After Champions League Final Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.