Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

GOTV Is Scam!!! - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / GOTV Is Scam!!! (6891 Views)

Gotv Is A Big Cheat / I Want to Buy Gotv Is There Any Disadvantage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOTV Is Scam!!! by Mightyability(m): 3:27am On Sep 06, 2021
I did Gotv subscription yesterday,the package is Jinja with
a price tag of 1764,last month Gotv change the package channels without any notice, some channels were removed i.e AM epic,fox life so many others but was replaced with some channels. I was surprised that after this month subscription the new channels was not added to the package and the old ones was not return,so I only paid for local channels and Only Am magic Yoruba,hausa and Igbo,is so annoying and frustrating, although I vow to end things with them after this month,but why is everything so wrong with country? everybody is just doing how he/she wants,nepa can on the light anytime and any day they want without any check? government is raping us, including private organization also raping me on top my hard earned money with any person to fight for me? Gotv and Dstv are not different from Yahoo boys,they are also enjoying from our government incompetence.God will surely put an end to them.Pls mod am seriously bleeding in my heart,this is cheating,this is not different from fraud,HOW WON'T AN ORGANIZATION LIKE GOTV/DSTV HAVE A SPECIFIC PACKAGE FOR A PLAN?AND WHY CHANGING A PLAN WITHOUT ANY NOTICE?CAN THEY TRY THAT IS A COUNTRY THAT HAS A WORKING LAW?
Re: GOTV Is Scam!!! by DoggoneDogg: 3:56am On Sep 06, 2021
Mightyability:
HOW WON'T AN ORGANIZATION LIKE GOTV/DSTV HAVE A SPECIFIC PACKAGE FOR A PLAN?AND WHY CHANGING A PLAN WITHOUT ANY NOTICE?CAN THEY TRY THAT IS A COUNTRY THAT HAS A WORKING LAW?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Omo frustration in the land!

It shall never be well with Buhari cheesy
Re: GOTV Is Scam!!! by Skyfornia(m): 6:40am On Sep 06, 2021
Mightyability:
I did Gotv subscription yesterday,the package is Jinja with
a price tag of 1764,last month Gotv change the package channels without any notice, some channels were removed i.e AM epic,fox life so many others but was replaced with some channels. I was surprised that after this month subscription the new channels was not added to the package and the old ones was not return,so I only paid for local channels and Only Am magic Yoruba,hausa and Igbo,is so annoying and frustrating, although I vow to end things with them after this month,but why is everything so wrong with country? everybody is just doing how he/she wants,nepa can on the light anytime and any day they want without any check? government is raping us, including private organization also raping me on top my hard earned money with any person to fight for me? Gotv and Dstv are not different from Yahoo boys,they are also enjoying from our government incompetence.God will surely put an end to them.Pls mod am seriously bleeding in my heart,this is cheating,this is not different from fraud,HOW WON'T AN ORGANIZATION LIKE GOTV/DSTV HAVE A SPECIFIC PACKAGE FOR A PLAN?AND WHY CHANGING A PLAN WITHOUT ANY NOTICE?CAN THEY TRY THAT IS A COUNTRY THAT HAS A WORKING LAW?

Relax, carry out a rescan on your decoder and the channels will come back, or contact their customer care.

Same thing happened to me and I was told to rescan.. the channels were added back after rescanning

1 Like

Re: GOTV Is Scam!!! by Mightyability(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Omo frustration in the land!

It shall never be well with Buhari cheesy
seriously if not that I do not have the will power for crime,I will have burn one of their office by now, instead of coming here to rant.
Re: GOTV Is Scam!!! by Mightyability(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2021
Skyfornia:

Relax, carry out a rescan on your decoder and the channels will come back, or contact their customer care.

Same thing happened to me and I was told to rescan.. the channels were added back after rescanning
same plan?
Re: GOTV Is Scam!!! by Joseph846: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hello, I got my gotv decoder like 2 months ago but since then, I've not been able to view channel 5, the channel was found quit alright but will not show anything to view, I've talked with their customer service, all their solutions to no avail. Please help. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

My Gotv Is Taking Much Time To Load Than B4 / TSTV Releases Decoder Type & Price (pic & Video) / FTA Help - Ask Your FTA Questions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.