Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms (3831 Views)

Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them / Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by KillingIsFun: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Ammishaddai: 8:29am On Sep 06, 2021
So in essence, the Taliban believe that the only time a man and woman can see eye to eye is in the bedroom for procreation, abi ? It is well

10 Likes

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Amaechi2023(m): 8:29am On Sep 06, 2021
But nothing wrong here. This is morally right if you ask me.

10 Likes

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Ikwerelastborn: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2021
Amaechi2023:
Which morals, terrorist

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Blakjewelry(m): 8:30am On Sep 06, 2021
Lol all these is been driven by sex

6 Likes

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Amaechi2023(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Which morals, terrorist
na to wear miniskirt and sit together makes one a non terrorists abi?

10 Likes

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by omowolewa: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2021
What are they trying to achieve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Ikwerelastborn: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2021
Amaechi2023:
Terrorist, even Afghan women cover every part of their body,head slammer

2 Likes

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by adekolaelect(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Which morals, terrorist
BB Naija ,showing of female organs in the public is not Terrorist? You need sense .

6 Likes

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by BigBelleControl(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2021
Imagine Afghanistan starting their own Big Brother Show. E go sweet gan.

4 Likes

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Davash222(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2021
Amaechi2023:
What is morally right here?

I don't want to call you a terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Ikwerelastborn: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2021
adekolaelect:
BB Naija ,showing of female organs in the public is not Terrorist? You need sense .
Don't be stupid, headslammer terrorist, Afghan women already cover every part of their body,you lack sense seriously

5 Likes

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Ikwerelastborn: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2021
Davash222:

He's already a terrorist, since his brain found it normal

2 Likes

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by ChiefSosa(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2021
These peope must be perverts for them to be kept like this.
I SERIOUSLY thank God I'm NOT a Muslim. Even if I leave Christianity; I'll just be a pagan or atheist. NOTHING WILL EVER MAKE ME A MUSLIM.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by kestolove95(m): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2021
Nawa ooo...may God help dem
Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by lalajnr(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2021
That's what there religion is talking about

Religion of peace
Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Ceenachi: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2021
Amaechi2023:

Zombie

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Waakanda: 8:57am On Sep 06, 2021
It's well cool
Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by IJOBA11: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2021
Amaechi2023:
BUHARY SUPPORTERS AND TERRORISM ARE LIKE BUTTER AND BREAD
Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by techWriter1: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2021
Which values, terror
Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Amaechi2023(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2021
Davash222:

does it matter if you call me one? Since brain dead individuals sees immorality as civilization and moral standards as terrorism what more can I say?
The terrorist you and your likes are calling me today for calling morals it's what your children would call you when you grow old and try to correct them against walking with pants.
Seems a lot of people have thrown their self will to the dustbin to please Westerners.
Rubbish..

1 Like

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by denko(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2021
That is why suicide bomber can kill himself and others to go to heaven because pussy. smsh
Amaechi2023:
Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by yrex01(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Don't be stupid, headslammer terrorist, Afghan women already cover every part of their body,you lack sense seriously
mumu like you na em Dey come NL Dey shout how em gf change attitude immediately she gain admission into una. I don’t support taliban ooo but u no get sense for that claim

1 Like

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Hanibbal(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2021
So dem still get university there?

1 Like

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by adekolaelect(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

I can't blame you Imoral can not promote moral in the societies.men and women are create separate in nature .what is now the Terrorist in separated them accordingly?
Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Jerryherd: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Why are our Christian brothers wailing more than the Afghan students

Even in mosques women and men don't seat together
Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by baralatie(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Must be demoralizing in that classroom
Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by baralatie(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jerryherd:
Why are our Christian brothers wailing more than the Afghan students

Even in mosques women and men don't seat together
The seating arrangement in the mosque is different!
The men are in front and the women and children are at the back.....praying to God

Here in a teaching classroom!
!
Having the girls separated by a curtain wall is a woow

1 Like

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Alitair(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
Amaechi2023:

Can you please make me understand why you have made this comment?

I do not want to believe you are a clout-chaser

2 Likes

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Jerryherd: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
baralatie:

The seating arrangement in the mosque is different!
The men are in front and the women and children are at the back.....praying to God

Here in a teaching classroom!
!
Having the girls separated by a curtain wall is a woow

Does it reduce the quality of education they get?!

Will that undermine the lecture
Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by SporaD8: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
That they even allowed the female to enter the school in the first place is really commendable.
Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Ikwerelastborn: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
yrex01:
mumu like you na em Dey come NL Dey shout how em gf change attitude immediately she gain admission into una. I don’t support taliban ooo but u no get sense for that claim
Idiot,why do you enter your mother's room,you should not be close to her, stupid boi

Terrorist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama My Obama / Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato / Photo: Japanese Energy Minister Bows For 20mins Because Of Power Cut.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.