Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) (68817 Views)

Video Of Guinean President Mamady Doumbouya And His Security Officers / Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by afroxyz: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
alphaNomega:
But black people sef are cursed. Check my signature (ignore the justwise part)

Blacks are not cursed. We dont even do half of what Asians do. Just that we don't have the discpline to follow a due process
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by desire4love: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nothing lasts for ever.
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by emmnprince(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
DaniDani:
Trust and loyalty are circumstantial.Human changes.

Word!
So make man no trust, even himself, let alone him wife abi?
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by lomprico(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
kokoA:
He is loyal to the Republic of Guinea not Mr. Conde.

a true soldier!
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by Ikea81: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Sometimes a coup d'tat is to bring sanity to Africa demoCRAZY

The election that brought Conde to power for the third time was violent and controversial.

He deserves what ever he gets from his ex aid de camp.
African leaders want to die in power

can they just waste him, nobody will miss him
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
alphaNomega:
Yet you voted Buhari?

No. Never voted for him or his party, or for PDP either.

Both parties represent to me the good old elite. No thanks.
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by higgs: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
Good for the foolish old man that desecrated his country's constitution by going for a 3 rd term.
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by Wisdomuchendu: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
I love men whose loyalty is to the kingdom and not the King
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
sam564:
some people will call colonel dounbouyan enemy of democracy while some will call him Godsent that will rescue the country from going astray......
I pray for beta country ahead.....

I meeeeuuuvvvveeee

African democracy usually comes with dictatorship. Why should old idiots over 70 be ruling forever with no form of positive development? Or the current vegetable that disregards rule of law for his own personal interests, wastes money on foreign medical trips and heavily nepotic. Mamady is needed urgently in Nigeria more than Guinea.
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
RPirez:
Democracy isn't meant for Africans...

All Corrupt leaders should be killed! angry

Tinubu, Buhari, Ganduje, Ngige, Okorocha, Obanikoro, Bode George and other Nigerian Politicians should be killed! angry
What I can see here is the beef of those you hate and not through thorough love for the country. Hate less not be consumed by it.
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by Lightorder: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
kokoA:
He is loyal to the Republic of Guinea not Mr. Conde.
you nailed it, bro
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by kramer: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
RPirez:
Democracy isn't meant for Africans...

All Corrupt leaders should be killed! angry

Tinubu, Buhari, Ganduje, Ngige, Okorocha, Obanikoro, Bode George and other Nigerian Politicians should be killed! angry

Bekiaful of the things you say online.. Nairaland logs everyone's IP address so if the SSS asks Seun to provide your details he'll have no choice but to comply.
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by RPirez: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Why are your governor, senators and reps out of the list?.... Hypocrites!

I ONLY mentioned the very popular and powerful ones that call the shots while insisting everyone of them should be maimed! angry
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by alphaNomega: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Modrov:

No. Never voted for him or his party, or for PDP either.

Both parties represent to me the good old elite. No thanks.
Hmmm, I see there are few sensible Nigerians left. Well done
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
festacman:
A French legionaire who shares the same tribe with Alpha Conde recommended by France to head an new elite force trained by France can only mean one thing: Colonel Mamady Doumbouya was on a mission from the Francophone HEADMASTER.

That's it.

Or he was trained well and understands the rule of law and democracy.
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by seanjy4konji: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
African presidents are worst than the devil..
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by orlaglobal234: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Modrov:

That is what your parents said in 1983.
And your grandparents in 1965
Ask them how it turned out.
Let it happen again and turn to separation One Nigeria is nothing but scam
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
The president just dey chill em tin
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
He controlled the strongest unit in their military land forces.
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by Omodua(m): 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
humilitypays:
cool.

Nigeria doesn't have soldiers again, what Nigeria have are civilian bullies who are only good at mounting road blocks, collecting bribes from motorists, harassing unarmed citizens, secretly arresting and killing youths for no justifiable reasons and forming brave on top of their foolishness.

But when they meet armed militants they pee in their cowardly boxers.

The last batch of brave soldiers in Nigeria retired around 1992.

The soldiers Nigeria have now joined military out of hunger, unemployment, hopelessness and family poverty.

Tell me any country that have real soldiers that wouldn't have intervened and removed the mistake we have today as President.

Instead they wait cowardly at their various corrupt barracks for their corrupt commanding officers to order them to go and die fighting malnourished Boko Haram and their sister groups in the Northwest and Middlebelt

Yeye country undecided
Well said bro. I agree with you. We no longer have soldiers but lazy and confused bunch who doesn't understand when to remove a bad leader. Bubu doesn't deserve to be on that seat based on his antecedents and political naivety.
A soldier's role is allegiance to the country and not the leader. Guinea coup leader is example of well defined patriotism and service to the people and country.
I doff my hat!
X

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by dragunov: 2:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Why are your governor, senators and reps out of the list?.... Hypocrites!

Didn't you read that the guy said all other politicians?
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by Ibkhaleel: 5:48am On Sep 07, 2021
dragunov:

Didn't you read that the guy said all other politicians?
spokesperson of the haters and wailers
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by Frenzy01(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
If death of the house no kill person death of the outside cannot kill person grin grin grin
Re: Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) by koyyess: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Greatzeus:
" I am 1mpotent. I can father anyone's child. embarassed See proof below. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Andahl Who Died Of COVID-19 Wins Election In US / Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) / Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.