Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

How Reliable Is Nissan Almera And Nissan Primera - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Reliable Is Nissan Almera And Nissan Primera (6008 Views)

Please Help Me Choose Between Golf 3 And Nissan Almera 1995-1998 / Why Is Nissan Murano Becoming Cheap? / How Reliable Is Nissan Pathfinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is Nissan Almera And Nissan Primera by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 23, 2011
Pls my people I need your answers to help me make a choice of which car to buy. Pls how reliable is Nissan Almera, Nissan Primera, Mazda 323 96 model or golf 3 1.8L? I am considering buying manual gear of one of these cars to help me run around in my supply business and also do taxi work at my leisure time. Somebody told me that Nissan Almera and Nissan Primera cars always have engine overheathing problems. How true is that and how economical (maintenance wise, durability and fuel comsumption) are these cars coz I am not ready to spend much in maintenance.

Thanks and hope to hear you all soon.
Re: How Reliable Is Nissan Almera And Nissan Primera by femmy2010(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2011
They are all very good buy options and very maintenance friendly but with the additional usage for Taxi purpose then i would say go for the golf3.

Best of luck.
Re: How Reliable Is Nissan Almera And Nissan Primera by chelseabmw(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2011
The last time i was in badagary i saw lots of almera N primera everywhere. . .I started wondering if these cars uses water or fuel. . . They are lots of them there and that means both cars are fuel economical and realiable. . . I suggest u go for almera instead of a golf 3
Re: How Reliable Is Nissan Almera And Nissan Primera by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 24, 2011
ok thanks but is there any difference btw Nissan Almera and Primera? which one is better?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Drive When It Makes More Sense To Ride A Bike / Why Are Cars So Expensive? / Pls Read -bought A Honda Pilot 03 Without Even Having The Intention To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.