Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Have You Been Hypnotized Before? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Hypnotized Before? (21615 Views)

Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) / Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized / Men Hypnotized A Lady And Gang Raped Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by mizz2posh: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:
His number is 09073542987. Beware, fam.

Did it happen in Lagos? Which area?
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Aurelius1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:
I have.

Sb came to my store, discussed and bought goods that's worth ₦34k (after 20% discount since he said he wanted to celebrate his wife on their anniversary, the same day).

He sent me on an errand to get him a bigger nylon to pack sth. I did. I didn't know what was happening to me..even when I wanted to tell my boy to watch him closely, sth else like a force was just making my mind focus on going to buy the stuff.

I couldn't even remember to send my boy! At that period, what was in my head was humility and the customer-are-money dogma bla bla.

After buying it, the man asked for my account number, I spelled it out to him. I only remember him calling my name to confirm it's my account and saying he has sent it...after he made jest of my all-English name attributing it to names yahoo boys usually like to use. I was laughing sheepishly. (When I remember this, I want to hit myself so hard). embarassed

I was struggling so hard to tell him to wait so I'd confirm it. Before I could understand what was happening, he was gone. That was the exact moment my hibernated brain came back to normal.

I immediately dialed his number he gave me on TrueCaller. I saw Engr Daniel.Criminal. His number is 09073542987.

My human felt cold. Clearly, I was barking up the wrong tree.

I immediately went to see if I could see the uncle, he was gone at the drop of the hat for life. Drastic times call for drastic measures so I followed a route I felt he took swiping my big head left-to-right and right-to-left for two hours perusing the streets, junctions, and parks if my eyes would capture a manly figure holding two bags of my goods. I was really off my rocker. cry

I came back..it was pellucid I was hitting a dead horse. I no just know if na to cry or laugh..I come back come wear forced smile like mumu sidon. I could not blame the boy who attended to him. It was a clear case of hypnosis. The boy was more confused than I was.

A neighbor was telling me it's a new tactics that's in vogue. Another neighbor who heard about it exclaimed and said hers was bigger. She sells laptops. The person ordered her to pack four new MacBooks in his car with their sales of ₦700k that day. He didn't use a gun. He came, sat down, ordered her to go bring the ₦500k handy and also go withdraw the ₦200k they had earlier deposited to the bank via transfer. She withdrew on POS and gave the guy and he left.

My eyes sunk like TinkerBell... clearly, I was in wonderland. You needed to see the way I was seriously going to buy the nylons..and the distance my brain took me to.

I have been hearing it on a grapevine..but mine struck me recently.

Have you been hypnotized before?
After loosing a little above the minimum wage of an average Nigerian worker you still get mind to blow big big grammar. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by RSVP: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
StayMotivated:
My younger brother was hypnotized when he was in 2018 my Dad told him to buy Petrol at our bus stop here in Lagos. After buying the Petrol at the filling station he was about entering a bike to come back home when an old man pretended to ask him for direction he said the old man touched him and he could not talk or walk, he just stood there looking like a Dundy. The old man collected his phone and wallet... After over 2 hrs at the bus stop it was getting late, my dad was worried so we went to the fuel station to look for him. We saw him standing at the bus top looking like he saw a ghost. Thank God he later gained consiousness and he explained everything that happened.

This type of scene has happened to me before when I was coming back from using the ATM.
A woman in her early 40's approached me and was asking me for direction. She dressed in all white like all dus yeye osun and she seems so calm when she approached me.

She got my attention and I stoped to listen to what she's trying to say... she moved closer to me and brought out a paper with an address written on it so as I was trying to read the address to understood where she's heading to then she tap me with her shoulder. I really noticed this cuz she seems to be constantly doing that while I was busy reading the note.

I felt very very strange that moment. It was something similar to OP.. my head started processing everything in a fast speed! I was thinking how to take this woman to the address on that note. My brain was telling me to follow her and took her to that address.. that's the only thing I could think off..
I have already map how how we will board a bus together and everything looks so perfect in my brain!
I don't know how long we stood there together but I suddenly gain conscious and point straight to where all those danfo bus stop dey to go ask one of them to help her with the direction..
I immediately knew I was hypnotized... Thank God me sef stand fit small tongue
I was really lucky that day.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by beejaay: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
themanderon:
I pity these people that say there is nothing like jazz. I hope they don't learn it the hard way. It's like those "make baba pray for you" people have not jammed them. If you are not strong in the lord they will fry your brain instantaneously with incantations and take control of your brain just like hackers hijack computers and control them. I know of a woman that fell under their hypnosis. She travelled all the way to the east from Lagos withdrew her savings which amounted to hundreds of thousands and returned to their waiting hands at Ojota then. After handing over the money to them she regained herself but it was too late. This was the era before network banking and Atm's. These things have been around for some times just that they usually change tactics.

It's all lies.. This baba calls have happened to me twice and even those around me when it happened were thinking I had jazz to knock it off, laslas the baba start to they curse for fone.. Everything begin and end with greed... You might not know you are greedy but it's subconsciously written inside you and the mind work with what is subliminally planted..
I have been duped severally before and it was then I realized that greediness is the beginning of all things and since I have discovered this truth i easily scam before it even start. greediness to sell quick, to make sales, to land an important deal, to appear larger than life and all..

10 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Aurelius1:
After loosing a little above the minimum wage of an average Nigerian worker you still get mind to blow big big grammar. cheesy

Don't mind him. It's the confidence for me.
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Curious345:
Ok
Yoruba call it one name.. Its mostly used by the yoruba 419 guys.

All the igbo men who sell in idumota, alaba, ladipo have the antidote for this charm.

I have seen the charm in action, and personally I was flabagasted on how it worked.

This is what happened.

I went back there the next day to ask for the lady, and the guys sharing food there said she was removed from the post by the provincial pastor, for flaunting the order from the regional pastor "TO NOT SHARE FOOD TO ALIENS"

na wa o.

but someone that witnessed the hypnosis should've explained what happened to her superiors
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
GofuckYourself:

It's rather unfortunate my dear o sincerely feel for you. This is a low level spell using astral blocks

Next time you are in such a situation or suspect you are being hypnotised bite hard into your lower lip to draw blood or I you can pick a pin stab a finger or a thumb to draw blood. You must draw blood .. this will break it immediately.

Mind you he wasn't alone there is always someone around whom you never noticed maybe standing outside your shop pretending to inquire from your neighbor or even across the road from your shop but that person is the one ensuring you are not awakened.

I am sorry you had to experience such crimes

Unfortunate indeed

It is

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by BeardedMeat(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:

Make I see am first. How to arrange am no bi issue. His doubts will be cleared.
Abeg oo Baba. The street is military.
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Abeg oo Baba. The street is military.

Right.
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Spain007(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:

Boss, if I jam that dude for road, I go beat four years commot en age asswear.

Lol...he go still re-jazz you
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by beejaay: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
It's all greediness.. Greediness is not only about money, it could be to know what's going on, to gain insight into an information you don't deserve, to have answers to personal or other problems, to appear larger than life, it could be anything.. Greediness blur out commonsense and the ability to fight hypnotic inhibition.. Your conscious mind will be telling you to wake up but your subconscious that have already been worked on will be telling you to trust the process and a conscious paralysis will just ensued....

11 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Cindy222(f): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
I am so sorry for your loss...May God replenish all you've lost in manifolds...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Spain007:

Lol...he go still re-jazz you

Oga, why you reason go this direction na. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by RedChiefPriest: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Them dey run that thing for akure also
Done it for some peeps,happened to a friend of mine.
Make God dey protect person be the koko.

To the folks blowing grammar and forming white saying nothing like jazz that it was just an act
Ode be forming white than the white people
White folks sef sabi some things no be ordinary

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Curious345: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
They too couldn't comprehend. But I was a witness.. I couldn't disclose at the time, because I wanted to see how it worked
anthonyuncle:

na wa o.

but someone that witnessed the hypnosis should've explained what happened to her superiors
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Cindy222:
I am so sorry for your loss...May God replenish all you've lost in manifolds...

Thanks. I wanted to drop a love emoji for you. I can't. Come and take my heart in place.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
mizz2posh:

Did it happen in Lagos? Which area?

In Abia State.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
purples25:
Once. Sent me to withdraw money from my account. When it didn't work up to five times they sent me that day, they said God is with me.

Still got jewelries from me though. The transparent case in which the jewelries were in showed everything intact, but once they finally left me alone, the jewelries disappeared.

After coming to my senses. About five other people from the same street, and I, went to report to police. They got a lot of us that day.

So sorry.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
micflo28:
OP if you have faith in God almight, buy holy water, big rosaries and small statue of mary and Jesus, give it to a priest to bless it for you, place them in your shop to fortify your shop. Dem no go dey near your shop.

I'm not an idolater.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Nickymichy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
A friend working in a Bank told me that one of their clients came to the bank with two people to make a withdrawal of ₦4m..they were all looking at the woman and those two guys...they interrogated her that hope all is well. She said everything was fine, she just wants to do business with the money. Three days later, this woman came back to the bank that she didn't know how she was debited #4m. If not for CCTV, the guy that attended to her would have been in trouble

12 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Offpoint1: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lol, my own happen today o... Werey ask for direction, sey him just land from Delta. After I direct am finish, baba say 'how much do you have in your account''... Werey no no see jazz no fit work for person wey no believe sey jazz dey.

I just tell werey, "try harder, your baba no try"

Na so werey wey no know direction cross over go meet him partner in crime.

13 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by izuu20(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
First of all you have to tell us the meaning of Hypnotize...thankio
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Spain007(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:

Oga, why you reason go this direction na. Lol.

Na joke bro... though even if you come across d Man again,I don't think you ve solid proof to nail him.
Na Ur word against his.
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by 46arcadez(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:

Which one?

That Calabash and red bead line
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Spain007:

Na joke bro... though even if you come across d Man again,I don't think you ve solid proof to nail him.
Na Ur word against his.

I don't need proofs. What he needs he will receive.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
46arcadez:

That Calabash and red bead line

Lol.
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by purples25(f): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:

So sorry.

Thanks.
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by tslimpez(f): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
It happened to me back then in 2015 Jos, plateau state. I got in a tricycle at British America junction.
At point of entry there was a man in a suit At the back so I joined him and just as we moved further another man joined making us three at the back of the tricycle. i was in the middle.
The man in the suit brought out a Bible and started to pray and that’s how I started saying Amen to all he was saying�
Next thing I heared was give me your bag ...I passed it over to him. He then asked “what is your ATM password ?” , I called out the digits three good times. The driver in front brought out a pen and wrote down the password. I even had to tell him it was the same password for the two ATM cards I had in my wallet�. I was then asked to alight. It was when the Trycycle got out of sight I got my senses back. My hand bag containing my two phones, some accessories I had just purchased, and wallet all gone!
I was just in shock, I couldn’t even cry. I saw a lady walking towards me and pleaded with her to
Make use of her phone which I used in calling my then boyfriend to come pick me up. I couldn’t go to the bank to block my cards as this had happend on a weekend.
Monday Morning I went to MTN for a SIM card replacement and as I inserted it into a phone, I started getting alerts As expected . Both accounts cleared. i just went to both banks to block the cards.
Looking back all I can do is thank God I got out of it safe and sound as it could have been worse.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by phemmyfour: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
resenne:
but how does being hypnotized feel
You ll not be in control of your actions for few minutes
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
punisha:
I love how you write ogbeni

Thanks sir.
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by illicit(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
You were a mark...

The guy didn't come alone, at a point you were distracted.

He didn't walk away, he saw u as u were looking for him and he took the other way probably in a car
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Silentgroper(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
You don loose guard

No need for all these big big grammar
Bro e fit do u too. Dz one no be jazz. E dey catch person off guard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos / Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price / Illegal Arm Manufacturers Arrested In Delta By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.