Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

500gb External Hard Drive @ 6k - Computer Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / 500gb External Hard Drive @ 6k (13183 Views)

500gb External Harddisk(seagate) For Sale(clearance Sales)at 10,500 / 500gb External Harddrive 10,800 / 500GB External Hard Drive 5,500 With Warranty W.d And Sumsung (2) (3) (4)

Re: 500gb External Hard Drive @ 6k by preshizeee(m): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2011
i vex small o, but i dont tink i wil b chanced 2mao ,maybe on frid or saturday,
Re: 500gb External Hard Drive @ 6k by henryskywalker2003(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2011
thank u for catching a crook and for your correction i guess i must be sleepy when i replied the question about the speed i and i mentioned the data transfer rate but if u want the Spin Speed (RPM) it is 7200 RPM or just go to http:// www.seagate.com/www/en-au/ products/external/expansion/ expansion_desktop/ #tTabContentSpecifications and sure u get whatever u need. as par the price i have a question for u and it goes like this the price of MTN sim card is just 150 naira presently and there was a time it was sold for over 20000 naira does it make the one of 150 naira fake and the one of twenty thousand naira original, pls post your answer as soon as possible MR CROOK CATCHER, thanks .

@mr. Okan1. Your analogy of sim card shows how very limited your brain functions. When sim cards were 20k, EVERYBODY was selling it at that price, and same thing now its 150naira. Now you claim that you made a mistake that you wrote the transfer speed instead of the spin rates. I'll give you points for doing research on spin rates but I'll also subtract the same points for doing an incomplete research. How can you claim your hard disk has transfer speeds of 6gbps when the current usb 2.0 implementations have a maximum speed of 480mbps transfer rate while usb 3.0 (yet to be shipped with systems) have a top speed of 4.8gbps. Abeg, abi na for a different type of usb port you plug that your hard disk to achieve such speeds? Just tell guys say na chinco you dey sell, @least they go know say na buyer beware not telling them that it is original. Someone have asked you how you make your profit cos you are selling way below what the company that made the hard disk you claim to be selling, and you are yet to give a reasonable answer to that. Mr. Crook. Next time, do your research well.
Re: 500gb External Hard Drive @ 6k by okan1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2011
thanks @henryskywalker2003 for correcting me once again, i never knew i have to get a masters degree or a PHD from the university or rather from the internet just to sell external hard drive on nairaland but from what you posted i think i have to start considering it so that i will not be knock off my feet by simple questions that anyone can google it. but nevertheless i thank you once again and i will adhere to your advice and i will check that your word analogy in the dictionary or better still google it to know what it means.
But i an yet to see or read any post from all those that have been buying my external HD calling me a crook or saying bad comments about them.
Judging by my record i think i have sold over 30 pieces online and if you are one of those that bought pls call me a CROOK
but not by some Prejudice that do see anything good in others
thanks
Re: 500gb External Hard Drive @ 6k by okan1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2011
@[size=20pt]henryskywalker2003[/size] are u still there, or have run out of words  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 500gb External Hard Drive @ 6k by henryskywalker2003(m): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2011
@mr okan. I'm still here, just patiently waiting for one of your ''OVER 30' customers to testify as to the quality of your product either way. Its almost a month since my last post and yet no one has spoken up. Hope say I never spoil market for you o. Anyways, next time just market your goods as they are and am sure ppl will still buy it, if you doubt me ask anybody that sells chinco phones and they will tell you that the market moves fast.

P.S. When I said research, I meant getting your facts right not academic research, but I guess you are too slow on the uptake to grasp it.
Re: 500gb External Hard Drive @ 6k by okan1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2011
@henryskywalker2003 thank you for been observant to the fact that no one has come online to complain or say any bad or appalling words about my 500GB external drive but nevertheless let us keep waiting for the first genuine complain but before then if there is non what so ever i think i will rest my case as our learned ones will say in court.
All the same @henryskywalker2003 thanks again for your comments although some of your words are [size=14pt]derogatory[/size] but thanks nevertheless for commenting on my post and it is good to watch out for other nairalanders
Re: 500gb External Hard Drive @ 6k by Juniors001: 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
I need your hard disk drive how i'm i going 2 get it.
Re: 500gb External Hard Drive @ 6k by BISHOPADEOLUWA2: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2013
what are your prices and how can i get a 500GB external HDD, possibly seagate or LG? i'm in Abuja.
Re: 500gb External Hard Drive @ 6k by cbaba: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
okan 1 vs henryskywalker Season 3. Abeg is the HDD still selling. I wan buy joor.
Re: 500gb External Hard Drive @ 6k by saleskara: 9:26pm On May 26, 2013
5 % discount on external hard drives at kara. http://www.kara.com.ng/external-drives/ Promo code or Coupon is "400TOPUP". use it at checkout or contact us

http://www.kara.com.ng/contact-us/
Re: 500gb External Hard Drive @ 6k by Gbengard(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
in need of internal 500g hard drive. ..... how much pls
Re: 500gb External Hard Drive @ 6k by ameh99: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2014
nice, but am in abuja how do I get it.
Re: 500gb External Hard Drive @ 6k by Homeyfav: 1:11am On Dec 27, 2019
';

Let's Have "Computer Market Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! / Unbeatable Promo New HP 15, 500gb Hdd / 4gb Ram, , Intel@N65000 0815-473-72-73 / Laptop Sound Problem,built In Speaker Not Working.