Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? (37754 Views)

Lagos Job Of N50,000 Or Ibadan Job Of N50,000 / State Hospital Job At N260,000 Or Federal Hospital Job At N180,000? / 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by NNEWIsuper: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
lildush:

No were is safe in d world again. Move to Kaduna. I have better opportunity less cost of living. Less hold up. U get to plan Ur life better. Save more money. This is my humble locomaki a locomaki without locopartia. Thank you
It's a lie even USA is not safe yes but the idea is relative safety, southern Nigeria is 1billion times safer than kaduna. I just ran away from kaduna after failed bandits attack on me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by brainhgeek(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
For the sake of security, go for Ibadan otherwise, kaduna beats Ibadan job hands down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by Idaytesj29(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
otabuko:
You didn't add the closeness of bandits.

Leave the didinrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by PatienceJames(f): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
The pay in kaduna is fine, the cost of living in kaduna is cheap, u will saving more.
Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by Ogbuu101: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
kingsolium:
Good morning house, pls I need your views and opinions on this subject matter.

Ok, I currently work with an FMCG Coy in Ibadan as an inventory officer where I earn N175k net on a monthly basis. It’s important to state here that I was living in Lagos prior to my getting this FMCG job.

So, I moved to Ibadan 2 months ago and currently put up with a friend in his apartment while I try to figure out how to move my stuffs to Ibadan on relocation basis. But along the line, I got a job with a big agricultural establishment affiliated to a multinational agricultural firm and I’m being offered N259k for a start excluding other benefits such as airtime(15k) which is different from my main salary.

Also note that the N259k is gross so my take home could be around N230k or thereabouts.

Now here’s the challenge. This new job is in Kaduna(the state capital) and I’ve not been to kaduna before. So, house what do you think about this. I need your candid, sincere and factual advice on this matter.

Thank you
If the job is going to be strictly in Kaduna Town, then take Kaduna butbif it involves regular movement out of town, fashi it.
Then,choose where to live.
Kaduna is now broadly divided into the Christian and Muslim part.
It's importance especially when they start rioting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by mikedanza(m): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
This man has the wisdom of an old man.

Listen to him. He's correct

https://youtube.com/shorts/7nO0SISgL0Q?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lf3WhsByAk

laiza:
Go to Kaduna my brother. Kaduna and Kano is the hub of business development and operations in the North. Ibadan is sitting on old glory of days past, I am a yoruba man but Oyo state is light years behind Kaduna state in terms of services and job. If not for Lagos, Ibadan wouldn't be how it is today. If Ibadan could pick up it should have done so by virtue of it's closeness to Lagos but the other Southwest state is really making it difficult but Kaduna, except for the insecurity is a really developed city and ancient too.

Also understand that 75% of anything produced or imported to Nigeria is sold in the North. Apart from Ibadan and ogbomoso I'm not sure there is any other city in Oyo state that can boast of economic activity...I stand corrected.. but in Kaduna you have cities like Zaria, Kafanchan and Kaduna North especially is a hub of economic activity on it's own. And there is the closeness it has with Abuja which is really important.
Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by Ojuroye: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Do not leave your parents in panic mode for rest of their lives. Nowhere’s safe? Yes, but the probability of getting harmed in Kaduna is pretty high

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by Princedapace(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Oga, u better stay in ibadan. Nigeria's insecurity in the north is very complex. Forget what they are telling u. The money difference is not much. U can always do side business to up ur income. Stay in ibadan. Northern wahala is very complex especially if u are not a Muslim and from the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by adecz: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Because of extra 40k, you want
to risk your life in the kidnap capital
of the world❓

❌❌❌

No worry, the extra money will assist
in paying for your ransom ❗️❗️ grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by Queenstores: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hello, don't let convetiouness push you to kaduna in the hand of kidnappers and banditry. It is safer for you to stay in Ibadan. Have you considered communication difference. Pls stay in Ibadan and thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by Emmyxclusive: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
kingsolium:

Ok, I currently work with an FMCG Coy in Ibadan as an inventory officer where I earn N175k net on a monthly basis. It’s important to state here that I was living in Lagos prior to my getting this FMCG job.

So, I moved to Ibadan 2 months ago and currently put up with a friend in his apartment while I try to figure out how to move my stuffs to Ibadan on relocation basis. But along the line, I got a job with a big agricultural establishment affiliated to a multinational agricultural firm and I’m being offered N259k for a start excluding other benefits such as airtime(15k) which is different from my main salary.

Also note that the N259k is gross so my take home could be around N230k or thereabouts.

Now here’s the challenge. This new job is in Kaduna(the state capital) and I’ve not been to kaduna before. So, house what do you think about this. I need your candid, sincere and factual advice on this matter.

Thank you
don't even think twice before coming to kd, I moved from Abuja to for for wayyyyyy less that what u were offered and so far no regrets. With what u will be earning, u can conformably live in barnawa. This insecurity of a thing is everywhere in Nigeria so don't let that discourage plus it not as bad as people make it seems. Kd is cool
Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by Breastfeed: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Peacefully go to ibadan where bandits won't come and kidnap you one day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by UncleJudax(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
joeking2222:

Abeg, for where una dey see all this great jobs for this Nigeria? Abeg for Christ sake, Make una connect me, as i no get job so. Abi as i broke so, una like am?
improve yourself/acquire new skills. No de carry only certificate de waka
Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by Coolgent(m): 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
kingsolium:

Thank you

Just go to Kaduna without second thought, you will surely enjoy it.
I am currently runninf my PGD there.
Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by OLUWAcypris1(f): 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ignyte:
FLY to Kaduna. The people telling you that it is not safe don't even live there. Us wey dey here dey tell you say make you come.

I'll personally find you the safest neighborhood to stay. Nothing go touch you for Kaduna

Same kaduna wey dem enter a whole NDA kill officers and kidnap some ba....... A word is enough for the wise o , most agricultural firms here in kaduna are situated in the bush....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by Idaytesj29(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
greggng:

My opinion is very simple. Safety first I prefer a 1naira job in ibadan than 1milliion pay in the north . I am a realist....I don't deceive myself . The north is invested with bomoharam and kidnappers ...I love myself . Everything is not all about money safety first .

No mind those Lagos supremacists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by kinzation(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
kingsolium:

Thank you
Boss I'm based in IB and have prior experiences in Inventory
Please bro
Please
Let me me your PA
And learn from you to get stipends monthly as well please bro please
Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by santakris(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
OP if you choose Kaduna just be saving o. E get why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by Tmlivesport(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
At op better stay in Ibadan were you can close your eyes to sleep.

Most part of the North is not safe

I Went to Kaduna some time ago and was shock when I was told our vehicle can't pass a particular place until the military give security clearance. My brother when the clearance came around 9pm that night, every driver were ask to put off head light before passing. Meaning our driver drove for around 20minutes without light.

Just today we received news that bokoharam is requesting for $25,000 to release a Christian brother that was kidnapped more than a month ago, initial they were requesting for 80million

Stay safe and forget about the big salary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Let me start from here....
Emi lose koko ( Life is the most paramount) ..I don't know the factors you're putting into consideration for your relocation, but if i were you, my first priority will be my SAFETY.
There's no one in your family, either your mother, father or siblings that will advice you to leave Ibadan for Kaduna because of money...
Don't get yourself deceive, Ikele gbigbe toun talafia , ibale oro ni.
Oni ogun, ola whahala...
Bandits today, Boko haram tomorrow, Sharia law next tomorrow....You won't be surprise , you will get there and be feeling pains of leaving here.
Take for example, the numbers of copers posted to North and redeploying back to SW....Here you're in a peaceful environment , earning what some school principals are not earning per month , and you're still contemplating of going to the North....
My brother , To ba ko waju sie , wata, Toba ko eyin sie wata, Toba ku Iwo nikan, watu ero arae pa....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by hope4nigeria(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
kingsolium:

Thank you
so you don't know arithmetic again and you are asking me!
Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
kingsolium:

Thank you
I have lived almost all my life in kaduna. Take the kd job and ignore the advice of those that know nothing about my state. In kd, you will find out that except for some high brow areas like Ungwan rimi gra, malali etc, about all settlements are either purely Christian or Muslim settlements. Find the one for your religion and you will be perfectly fine. Cost of living in kd is very low. Transportation too. I promise you you'd like the experience. I have more suggestions for you to make your staying safer and enjoyable should you decide to settle in the crocodile city. All the best dude!
Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Coolgent:

Just go to Kaduna without second thought, you will surely enjoy it.
I am currently runninf my PGD there.
It is annoying how people that have only been to Kaduna on TV or the pages of newspapers are ranting on how it is deadly.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by Ezmans: 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
kingsolium:

Thanks so much bro for the feedback
skull mining is booming in ibadan
Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by 15Kaylord(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kaduna this, Ibandan that
Me I don't want to sha hear ADUIE
Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by Reeses: 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kaduna kwa? Bia it seems like craze they worry you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by Iseddy: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Guy don't think twice before taking kd job. I grew up there. Is not as bad as people paint it. Trust me you won't regret taking the offer. But if you still don't want to take it, please recommend me. Anything ontop the 200k is for you for the next 2 yrs.
Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by NwaliE01: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bros I have been in kaduna for 13years now and still in kaduna.
Kaduna is not as bad as people portrays.

I believe the farm is Orlam farm. People are working there and are living fine.

Just pray to God to direct your coast to your destined location.

If it's for safety, Nothing will happen to you if your time haven't reached.

Please bury the fear. These phase of our country's insecurity will still pass away.
Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by Ignyte(m): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
OLUWAcypris1:

Same kaduna wey dem enter a whole NDA kill officers and kidnap some ba....... A word is enough for the wise o , most agricultural firms here in kaduna are situated in the bush....

I live in Kaduna. Shebi I don talk am say he is safe. If you don't live in Kaduna you no go understand my point
Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by Emmatik(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
Immediately I read this post, I called a friend who's born and brought up in the north. He's been there all his life. He told me to tell you not to dare coming to Kaduna.

Your parents will never be at ease. They'll always be scared. Imagine your mom calling you some day but you didn't pick up. You might be busy at that moment but she'll be restless. She'll be very very scared.

Op I don't know you but I beg you in the name if whatever you serve, STAY IN IBADAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? by Teejaney88(m): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
I would have advised you to hurry to Kaduna but even a year salary may not free you from kidnappers/bandits

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Without A Job Yet? Learn These 5 Top Skills And Get A Job!!! / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.