Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter (12538 Views)

How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard / Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) / Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Janella1(f): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2021
I am finding it difficult to download my PPA letter since last week, always writing error message until last 4 days when it started telling me to proceed to physical verification venue on 10th September for physical verification. I am worried seriously, my friends have all downloaded and printed theirs. Please what can I do? Am I the only one that have not downloaded my PPA letter?
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Bakrabas: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2021
You are not the only one in this canoe but I'll advice you don't wait till on the 10th. If the local government is not far from your house, you can go there to know what is ahead of you before on the 10th of...
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by francis00(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2021
Make I book space
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2021
Janella1:
I am finding it difficult to download my PPA letter since last week, always writing error message until last 4 days when it started telling me to proceed to physical verification venue on 10th September for physical verification. I am worried seriously, my friends have all downloaded and printed theirs. Please what can I do? Am I the only one that have not downloaded my PPA letter?
I used this technique to download and upload both my ppa letter and the acceptance letter. I used Google Chrome and set it to desktop mode. I put alarm for 2 am. When I woke up, for about five minutes I kept pressing the download button despite the error messages that kept appearing and finally It downloaded. I got it signed and the upload became another issue, I tried the same technique tonight after reducing the size of the document to 50k. In less than 10 seconds it uploaded this time around. Try this technique, it's the only way I know. Some people also said using puffin Brower made it easy for them to download and upload.

2 Likes

Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by samuelevans(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2021
kk
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Ancecoker(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2021
The Lord is your strength in Jesus name
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Xxxtacy: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2021
The problem with this N power nonsense is too much , if na yahoo you learn you for don cash out at least angry

6 Likes

Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Olofin2(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2021
My wife too has been unable to print it.

I noticed her BVN reads INVALID on her profile. She approached bank and found out name on BVN different from npower name.

Rectified it but still unable to download ppa letter.

BVN space now reads NO DATA instead of INVALID.
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by divinehand2003(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2021
Crazy website
They should allow competent IT professionals to work on the Nigerian websites.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by TomShelby: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2021
I can’t even log in for like 4days now. Always getting transactions failed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Eagle360(m): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2021
Untop #30000 wahala plenty like this grin
Wahala no dey finish cheesy
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Centcanada: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2021
Janella1:
no be only you my brother. As am talking to you, I have not been deployed but I was sent email that am already enlisted for this year batch C but my worry is that it happen to all of us in Delta state in ukwuani local government area.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by dammyco(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2021
No free money for NPOWER oooo. You wey dem post go far place and your transport is 1200 for to and fro, na Alimosho people for Lagos I dey pity. Changing LCDA na wahala.
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Skillsnigeria: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by b3llo(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2021
Centcanada:
no be only you my brother. As am talking to you, I have not been deployed but I was sent email that am already enlisted for this year batch C but my worry is that it happen to all of us in Delta state in ukwuani local government area.
i have not been deployed or shown my place of physical verification despite changing my program 3 different times in this order Nhealth - Nagro - Nteach then back to Nagro.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by ridwan006(m): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2021
My problem with some of us here is the fact that they never listen at all. Listening skill is very essential in communication. I downloaded the PPA letters for a good number of beneficiaries. However, there has been a news circulating about the new development. It's no longer news for me, cos I tried to download the letter and a notice popped up, that one should proceed for physical verification first. This means that the download of the PPA letter has been put to stop for now, until the physical verification is over.

Keep having unnecessary sleepless nights due to lack of listening skill!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by eitsei(m): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2021
a lot of people have not been able to download

but can they still go ahead to do the physical verification?
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by proudlygunner: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2021
I called Npower help line just now informing them of my inability to print out my PPA letter,I was told that is due to the fact that I have not done the physical verification.

3 Likes

Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by EmperorTolson: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Cuteamigo1:
I used this technique to download and upload both my ppa letter and the acceptance letter. I used Google Chrome and set it to desktop mode. I put alarm for 2 am. When I woke up, for about five minutes I kept pressing the download button despite the error messages that kept appearing and finally It downloaded. I got it signed and the upload became another issue, I tried the same technique tonight after reducing the size of the document to 50k. In less than 10 seconds it uploaded this time around. Try this technique, it's the only way I know. Some people also said using puffin Brower made it easy for them to download and upload.
Pls can I see the screenshot of your page after you've uploaded your acceptance letter.
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by jericco1(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2021
proudlygunner:
I called Npower help line just now informing them of my inability to print out my PPA letter,I was told that is due to the fact that I have not done the physical verification.

Case closed

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Pls can I see the screenshot of your page after you've uploaded your acceptance letter.
if you have successfully uploaded, from upload acceptance letter it will show you re-upload acceptance letter. Ive been trying to attach the screen shot but nairaland is not uploading it. When I uploaded it this morning I got a message that said successfully uploaded.
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Amozever12: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Are we supposed to upload our PPA letter when we ve not done verification?
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by stainbaba(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2021
Janella1:

Just use opera mini browser..it's as fast as d speed of light. As u click download ppa letter u will jst see d letter in pdf format
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2021
Some are yet to be deployed, not to talk of seeing any PPA letter to download!
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by EmperorTolson: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2021
Cuteamigo1:
if you have successfully uploaded, from upload acceptance letter it will show you re-upload acceptance letter. Ive been trying to attach the screen shot but nairaland is not uploading it. When I uploaded it this morning I got a message that said successfully uploaded.
I'm having the same issue, I've uploaded mine too and it says successfully uploaded but when I refreshed the page, it's still asking me to upload again
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by FemolasticA: 11:01am On Sep 08, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Some are yet to be deployed, not to talk of seeing any PPA letter to download!

Exactly what have been showing on my dashboard too, that have not been deployed

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2021
EmperorTolson:

I'm having the same issue, I've uploaded mine too and it says successfully uploaded but when I refreshed the page, it's still asking me to upload again
don't worry yourself. It has successfully uploaded.
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by enonche85(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2021
ridwan006:
My problem with some of us here is the fact that they never listen at all. Listening skill is very essential in communication. I downloaded the PPA letters for a good number of beneficiaries. However, there has been a news circulating about the new development. It's no longer news for me, cos I tried to download the letter and a notice popped up, that one should proceed for physical verification first. This means that the download of the PPA letter has been put to stop for now, until the physical verification is over.

Keep having unnecessary sleepless nights due to lack of listening skill!

Oh really?...how long will the verification last?.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Janella1(f): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2021
Wahala no dey finish, I visited my PPA and I was told the health center is no longer functioning.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by EmperorTolson: 11:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Cuteamigo1:
don't worry yourself. It has successfully uploaded.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plan International Ongoing Fresh Job Recruitment (17 Positions) / Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (12 Positions) Kikiotolu / N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.