Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,033 members, 7,863,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) (58134 Views)

Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Camouflage / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
joyousever:
Why bloggers too dey lie like this? Eniola that marked her 37th birthday in 2015. Helen Paul even made a joke about it, when she was allegedly denying her real age then to be 37! 38 kor 28 ni.

It's eniola that's lying

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by nuruajao: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
Eniola Badmus is a Nigerian professional film actress, script writer, entertainer and a social media influencer.

She came into limelight in year 2008 after she featured in the movie Jenifa

EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
Eniola was born in Lagos Nigeria she had her basic and secondary school education in Ijebu Ode She proceeded to the University of Ibadan where she studied Theatre Arts and then Lagos State University where she graduated with an M.Sc degree in Economics.

CAREER:
Eniola's career in acting professional started in the year 2000 until in 2008 when she shot to recognition upon starring in two Yoruba films titled Jenifa and Omo Ghetto. Both movies are instrumental to her rise in the Nigeria entertainment industry which has since seen her star as both lead and supporting actress in several Yoruba and English films.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eniola_Badmus

Eniola Badmus revealed her real Age here https://www.nairaland.com/4040596/eniola-badmus-not-40-years

What people derived from reducing there age self one of Facebook page of her friends say she is 44 years old another one say 38-year-old which one person will believe now,.
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Romanoff:
If them never show brezz, them never snap pishur.
You dey jealous say she get am to show? undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by macho44(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Romanoff:

Na una GENDER na grin grin grin, dem no dey ever fail to REPRESENT

Tired Of Paying For Premium SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING Tools? Get Instant Access To Over 150+ Premium SEO & DIGITAL Marketing Tools For FREE Today @ FreeToolsHub
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You dey jealous say she get am to show? undecided

Why should she be jealous of THAT?
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
1Sharon:
Why should she be jealous of THAT?
You tell me....it is the comment she made in reaction to the image that I am responding to. undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You tell me....it is the comment she made in reaction to the image that I am responding to. undecided

She has a point. Cleavage is every where
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
1Sharon:
She has a point. Cleavage is every where
Bodies are also every where, why not complain about that too? undecided

Look don't hate those who have the cleavage to show. Even those who don't have cleavage can show that too. undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Bodies are also every where, why not complain about that too? undecided

Look don't hate those who have the cleavage to show. Even those who don't have cleavage can show that too. undecided

Was I complaining or making a statement ?
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
1Sharon:
Was I complaining or making a statement ?
Again, the comment I originally responded to read like a complaint. undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, the comment I originally responded to read like a complaint. undecided

And you accuse her of being jealous? Lol
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
1Sharon:
And you accuse her of being jealous? Lol
Accuse? undecided

I think you should go back and read my comment again. undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Bngf: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by kellybently(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Romanoff:
Na four breast I dey see.
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by akdjr(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
I wouldn't mind a one night stand with this lady just to satisfy my urge for her so that I can have a celebrity name on my list when Angel Solomon ask how many women I nack.
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by KensonAbule(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Scam post. Where is the cleavage that brought me here?
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Deiks: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
Eniola Badmus is a Nigerian professional film actress, script writer, entertainer and a social media influencer.

She came into limelight in year 2008 after she featured in the movie Jenifa

EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
Eniola was born in Lagos Nigeria she had her basic and secondary school education in Ijebu Ode She proceeded to the University of Ibadan where she studied Theatre Arts and then Lagos State University where she graduated with an M.Sc degree in Economics.

CAREER:
Eniola's career in acting professional started in the year 2000 until in 2008 when she shot to recognition upon starring in two Yoruba films titled Jenifa and Omo Ghetto. Both movies are instrumental to her rise in the Nigeria entertainment industry which has since seen her star as both lead and supporting actress in several Yoruba and English films.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eniola_Badmus

Eniola Badmus revealed her real Age here https://www.nairaland.com/4040596/eniola-badmus-not-40-years
Hide inside that flower no come out ...must you show your bwees
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by skuribeebo: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Last 3 yrs 38
Last 2 yrs 38
Last yr 38
This yr 38
Next yr 38.
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Ogonna98: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tega BBN cries out as she apologizes to Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP_U0teI9i8
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Korrection(m): 4:35am On Sep 08, 2021
Kajaard:

Ol' boy I am perfectly healthy with a six pack to add as well. I eat to live and don't live to eat like these obese people cheesy
lol. Hungry man like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley Wraps & Smokes Weed (Igbo) / Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie / Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.