Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Do You Remember Deborah Okezie And Don-davis Of Deeperlife School? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Remember Deborah Okezie And Don-davis Of Deeperlife School? (595 Views)

My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". / Molestation Of 11 Year Old Don Davis At Deeper Life Secondary School: My View / Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember Deborah Okezie And Don-davis Of Deeperlife School? by MedaRophe(f): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2021
10 Months after - Don-Davis Archibong has grown so big and refreshed.

Did follow the story of Mrs Deborah Okezie, the Mother of Don Davis, a student in Deeper Life School. Her mother cried out to the world last year, alleging that her son was sexually assaulted and molested in the Deeper life school.
Mrs Deborah Okezie claims sparked rage among the populace and it went viral on social media. So many people didn't know how that case later ended.

Yesterday, Don-Davis celebrated his 12th years birthday. You can't believe how big and refreshed he has become.

NEWS CREDIT : [url]9jainformed.com[/url]

https://9jainformed.com/2021/09/07/don-davis-of-deeper-life-school-fresh-look-10-months-after/
Re: Do You Remember Deborah Okezie And Don-davis Of Deeperlife School? by godliman: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
MedaRophe:

Did follow the story of Mrs Deborah Okezie, the Mother of Don Davis, a student in Deeper Life School. Her mother cried out to the world last year, alleging that her son was sexually assaulted and molested in the Deeper life school.
Mrs Deborah Okezie claims sparked rage among the populace and it went viral on social media. So many people didn't know how that case later ended.

Yesterday, Don-Davis celebrated his 12th years birthday. You can't believe how big and refreshed he has become.

NEWS CREDIT : [url]9jainformed.com[/url]

https://9jainformed.com/2021/09/07/don-davis-of-deeper-life-school-fresh-look-10-months-after/
I beg we have moved on

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Deborah Okezie And Don-davis Of Deeperlife School? by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
MedaRophe:

What about psychologically..is he "refreshed" as well? undecided

People too dey like focus on that which doesn't matter. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Develop A Really Tough Mind? / What Is Clairvoyance? What Are The Signs Of Clairvoyant? / Used Syinix 300L Deep Freezer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.