Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders (20922 Views)

“I Have No Interest To Move From Our Old Ways” — South African Lady Reveals / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by bornagainpussy2: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nairaland has Come a long way, such that there are notable members that have gone Awol. Those people have in one way or the other contributed there own quota's to the growth of this noble site.

I think there should be a time to remember / ask after one and other when still alive than d usual crowd gatherers to type RIP. (such won't be our potion)

One of my nairaland guy is the only husband of Rita domnic & d only king of banana Iceland.. Mad but very creative with words and the used of it while cracking up his joke that u will end up learning one or two things.
But pls I think Yuzedo is the same as Nwamaipkei don't know if I get d spelling right.

Another is onihax.. Iyangbala,, policewoman.. Obontami.... Amarababe that igbo Yoruba wife lols... Also RIP to freeman a..

Ttru those name mentioned above I was able to bring mostly all my colleague in stanbic bank that year to this forum and they are still members..

Pls if u people are still with us indicate & u can as well mention those u missed too.

But someone should help Me with Yuzedo and Nwamaipkei

17 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hope they are all fine wherever they are.

We miss most of them!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by ahnie: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
I joined nairaland because of demelza..... grin grin grin
I missed her tho.

sambarry (iya wura)
abumickey...nairaland finestboy that year grin
idowulogbo was my fav of all time
calitto..kanwuliajara..kanwuliaextra..craziest naira lander funny,eccentric and intelligent with verbal punchlines.

Sexkills and ogugua...
Oga dont8......
sagamite the f.u.ck.tard crooner.
sophyrock...gallant ukwuani mama

nairaland those years was fun.

#11 years for nairaland no be agidi#

43 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by obontami: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
bornagainpussy2:
Nairaland has Come a long way, such that there are notable members that have gone Awol. Those people have in one way or the other contributed there own quota's to the growth of this noble site.

I think there should be a time to remember / ask after one and other when still alive than d usual crowd gatherers to type RIP. (such won't be our potion)

One of my nairaland guy is the only husband of Rita domnic & d only king of banana Iceland.. Mad but very creative with words and the used of it while cracking up his joke that u will end up learning one or two things.
But pls I think Yuzedo is the same as Nwamaipkei don't know if I get d spelling right.

Another is onihax.. Iyangbala,, policewoman.. Obontami.... Amarababe that igbo Yoruba wife lols... Also RIP to freeman a..

Ttru those name mentioned above I was able to bring mostly all my colleague in stanbic bank that year to this forum and they are still members..

Pls if u people are still with us indicate & u can as well mention those u missed too.

But someone should help Me with Yuzedo and Nwamaipkei

I'm still on nairaland bruh.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by chukwuibuipob: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
iyangbali,babangbali ,notoriousbabe is still alive and disturbing us here(nah one person get dat moniker oo). bin lookung for vickyrotex,drchristain,tosyn2much, Wristbangle (u can catch this one unda ojuelegba bridge with his green/ white and canvas overall Up Na.....)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by chukwuibuipob: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
where is Mukina2,fredooo and other gang that make sport section (football( fulfilled) airemon,mrcork,.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by bornagainpussy2: 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
obontami:

I'm still on nairaland bruh.

Yes boss nice & happy to hear that, but why go awol now bro?. . Bring back the fire of those glamorous year..
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by bornagainpussy2: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
ahnie:
I missed her tho.

sambarry (iya wura)
calitto..kanwuliajara..kanwuliaextra..craziest naira lander funny,eccentric and intelligent with verbal punchlines.

Sexkills and ogugua...
Oga dont8......
sagamite the person crooner.

Yah idowuegbo, abumicky.. Nice 1 and keep it coming.. That was d years b4 d indomie generation gang planned coup

My 12yrs now
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by bornagainpussy2: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
iyangbali,babangbali ,notoriousbabe is still alive and disturbing us here(nah one person get dat moniker oo). bin lookung for vickyrotex,drchristain,tosyn2much, Wristbangle (u can catch this one unda ojuelegba bridge with his green/ white and canvas overall Up Na.....)

Lols @ ur under ojuelegba bridge... Old soldiers never die
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by devlishGINGER(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
I think kaff or IamKashyBaby so is the moniker can't recall
Oh yeah Hungerbad

6 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by ahnie: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
bornagainpussy2:

Lols @ ur under ojuelegba bridge... Old soldiers never die

your moniker seff get assebi o.....what a name!
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by obontami: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
bornagainpussy2:

Yes boss nice & happy to hear that, but why go awol now bro?. . Bring back the fire of those glamorous year..

I'll see to it breh.
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by jossy1luv(f): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Seun should be paying we the old timers on nairaland, 12 years nor be beans on nairaland.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by bornagainpussy2: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
jossy1luv:
Seun should be paying we the old timers on nairaland, 12 years nor be beans on nairaland.

I tells u.. some marriage sef never last 3 yrs this period even pastors are not left out in the non lasting marriage but we still stick to nairaland... Seun we deserve an accolades
And let the truth be told ooo. How come the members will be doing re-union without seun even showing up or donate to it.. Hmm oga seun I dey look u in one coner ooo

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by bornagainpussy2: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
ahnie:

your moniker seff get assebi o.....what a name!
How e be sef. because I don't even notice it

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 11, 2019
jossy1luv:
12yrs?
Respect bro......

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by dont8(m): 12:31am On Mar 11, 2019
ahnie:
I missed her tho.

sambarry (iya wura)

Sexkills and ogugua...
Oga dont8......
sagamite the f.u.ck.tard crooner.

I'm still here, dear. Just on lowkey wink

How is life generally?

bornagainpussy2:

Yah idowuegbo, abumicky.. Nice 1 and keep it coming.. That was d years b4 d indomie generation gang planned coup

My 12yrs now
I was 2005 set, but lost access to my monicker later on, but I'm 11years with this current moniker shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by blank(f): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2019
ahnie:

What was your original moniker?
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by jossy1luv(f): 11:28am On Mar 11, 2019
bornagainpussy2:

I tells u.. some marriage sef never last 3 yrs this period even pastors are not left out in the non lasting marriage but we still stick to nairaland... Seun we deserve an accolades
And let the truth be told ooo. How come the members will be doing re-union without seun even showing up or donate to it.. Hmm oga seun I dey look u in one coner ooo
seun concern is all about the money, no single customer loyalty

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by jossy1luv(f): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Pridestorm:
12yrs? Respect bro......
I happened to be a bae�

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Gloriagee(f): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
chaircover...miss her like kilode; edwife

16 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by thugthang(m): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
Tosyn2much and wrisbangle made me join nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by breadplanets(f): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gloriagee:
chaircover...miss her like kilode; edwife
chaircover is now tearoses. edwife is somewhere they don't post regularly again. What's the moniker for that Australian mama that time Can't remember now. idowuogbo is greatly missed. sambarry is just lowkey these days. Plenty of them. Hope they are alright wherever they are.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
jossy1luv:

I happened to be a bae�
Or sorry bae..

But you know anything can happen here, 'bae.'
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Gloriagee(f): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Yeah, me too

breadplanets:
chaircover is now tearoses. edwife is somewhere they don't post regularly again. What's the moniker for that Australian mama that time Can't remember now. idowuogbo is greatly missed. sambarry is just lowkey these days. Plenty of them. Hope they are alright wherever they are.
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by mejai(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Yuzedo... D billionaire.

Whar about d guy day started... How does it affect the price of garri? Na hero him be o.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by PrettyEneawan(f): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hello Am New Here
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by bornagainpussy2: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Hello Am New Here
U are welcome if truly u are.. We were once like u

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by bornagainpussy2: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=mejai post=76561232]Yuzedo... D billionaire.

Whar about d guy day started... How does it affect the price of garri? Na hero him be o.[/quote

Lols those were the 2013 slang.. The garri price gangs

2 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by bornagainpussy2: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
jossy1luv:
seun concern is all about the money, no single customer loyalty

I tells u

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by bukatyne(f): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Like play like play, I have used 7yrs here o.

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by jossy1luv(f): 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Pridestorm:

Or sorry bae..

But you know anything can happen here, 'bae.'
Hahhhaha, I can take care of maself, I was only trying to correct a misconception nothing more nothing less

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife Divorce Hubby For Impregnating Lunatic / Work Wahala In My Marriage / Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.