Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario (25848 Views)

Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election / Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by Faber(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nawa o my favorite leader.

E no good o. Trudeau wey open the doors of Canada to all man to enter. His immigration policy is the best in the West

Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by lexy2014: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
HonNL:

what are they angry about? do they want to come and take my place in nigeria?

Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by hedonido: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
wunmi590:

Be expecting me and my family there very soon... So help me God

This kind gbo gbo eru sef.

At this rate Canada go soon cast.

Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by reiddecuti: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Do that to the mannequin in Aso Rock and the DSS bulldog will be unleashed on you.

Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by wunmi590(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
hedonido:

This kind gbo gbo eru sef.

At this rate Canada go soon cast.

Lol, it can't cast, as they still need more people, so as to reduce the harsh cold there...

Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by Jolomenas: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
killALIEN:
Same way Buhari will be stoned on Thursday.
We are waiting.
Them never wipe you cable for neck be that.
Go near there if them born you well
Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by akpe1: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ok thanks
Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by Coolgent(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Buhari oya call your own snap election mak we see

Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by Angelfrost(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ungrateful people... grin

Buhari didn't perform up to one tenth of this, yet most Nigerians honored him with a second term in office.

Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by Angelfrost(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
Numerouno94:
Wen is Bubu visiting Imo state? I wan check something.

Me sef wan check o... People cannot be beating chest for nothing!!! grin grin grin

It's not enough to declare moronic "Public Holidays"! They should come out en-masse with their stones! tongue

Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by Kenn55: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

Buhari didn't perform up to one tenth of this, yet most Nigerians honored him with a second term in office.

Bros, dont blame them. the standard of governance in the developed world is high. There is a reason why countries are classified as first world countries and third world countries

Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by bluefilm: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
That's good for him

All COVID lords must have no peace for destroying the livelihood of millions all over the planet with the planned SCAMdemic.

Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by Angelfrost(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kenn55:

Bros, dont blame them. the standard of governance in the developed world is high. There is a reason why countries are classified as first world countries and third world countries

Chai... You don talk am finish jare!!!

Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by bayelsaowei(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Breastfeed:
This is bad, this is a country where things are working o and this is happening, if to sey na for Nigeria now dem for don shoot innocent person wey just dey pass by undecided
e shock me...then you ask what have we been doing with our leaders ?? What we rather do here in naija is take sides in supporting our own politician

Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by BakingPowder247: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
A younger generation will do better
Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by Maxymilliano(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Buhari deserve worse than this

Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by techWriter1: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
wanna anticipating me and my relatives there very soon... So support me God
Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by ceaser: 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please Imo people should remember to pelt one mannequin like that with concrete blocks when he comes. At least if the DSS won't allow you to pelt the guy, you can direct the blocks to Hope Uzo, his host.

Thank you in advance as I look forward to reading the breaking news in the dailies.

Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hmmmm

Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by Dagger111(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
Dozie32:
Wow first to comment ooo

Oogo o
Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by fergie001: 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

You like wahala......
Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by Numerouno94(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

Me sef wan check o... People cannot be beating chest for nothing!!! grin grin grin

It's not enough to declare moronic "Public Holidays"! They should come out en-masse with their stones! tongue

Kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin

I expect them to do this nd earn our luv nd respect. This is the time to show bubu that they re men wit iron ballz.
My Ipob brodas this is the time to prove to buhu nd Supreme Court governor that uve gat iron ballz, come out wit ur stones; throw, hurl nd pelt at bubu or 4eva remain silent. grin grin
Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by UnabashedIPOB: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justin Trudeau, the Prime Minister of Canada was pelted with gravel during a campaign trail in Ontario.

That's exactly what LIEGERIANS need to do to their corrupt politicians...pelt them with either stones, oranges or tomatoes.
Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by Breastfeed: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
bayelsaowei:
e shock me...then you ask what have we been doing with our leaders ?? What we rather do here in naija is take sides in supporting our own politician
honestly, and that's really disheartening undecided
Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by CXLVII: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Canadian immigration will end soon.

One of the major points Trudeau is been hated.
Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by Newboss(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
That Canada is great today does not mean that it will be so forever. All it takes is one incompetent prime minister to ruin Canada.

That's why these people are reacting.
Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by Commanderinpips: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Dozie32:
Wow first to comment ooo

For your dream abi. Try change your network provider
Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by Tywo2018: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
I was there in London, Ontario when it happens. Still the best PM and government
Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by abbey621(m): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Evergreen4:
Give us your Justin Trudeau and take our Sinzu Buhari A.K.A, Ajala the traveler

You believe anything would change? Can your Trudeau defeat the gluttons called Senators, Reps and so on? Can he appease the Northern bloodthirsty demons? When will you guys wake up and realize no one man can fix Nigeria, how e wan campaign? Person wey no fit share rice and money..... grin grin grin grin

Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by tundess: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
They hate his open door policy and insult him for being a "Liberal". Matter of fact, Canadian conservatives want a Trump like PM and deride Trudeau as an elitist hypocrite.
The same Trump and policies who is lauded in Nigeria grin
Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by waze63(m): 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaEIQrbgCvs

CONDEMNATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7O_u_MHJ9Y

I still don't understand why it has to be the British monarchs to be the ones calling the shots in a country as advanced and developed as Canada

Too much for a Kingdom
Re: Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario by wallarwallar(m): 12:03am On Sep 08, 2021
Try dis in Central Africa Nigeria na dead body we go dey count by now

Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan / London Train Attack: 18 People Injured And Hospitalised After Failed Bucket Bomb / Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62