Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) (64859 Views)

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... / BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by newsliveth(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
TEGA'S HUSBAND FORGIVES HIS
WIFE. He just surprised her at the hotel · This is
loooooooove. I think he made the best decision. No
one is perfect. What do you guys think?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTiLyi7JvCg/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs3c_Ox3Z6k

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by mightyhaze: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Cool then..

Men protect your wives.. you are the man of the house,..the God they see and experience.Be firm even in your tender loving.. Let your wife see reasons not to wear that bum shorts in the neighborhood,why she shouldn't wear those hipsters to market or why that high school reunion isn't necessary ... .. Don't encourage their weak ideosyncracies all in the name of modern husband. Just make sure to reward her every effort with atleast a praise if a diamond or gold necklace isn't readily handy.. Nuff said.

Congrats to the man for accepting his mistakes (and not shifting the buck)... And ready to pick up the sticks from where they fell off..

Wish them the best

241 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abormination!!!

247 Likes 17 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by punisha: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
I actually know a man who sends his wife out to fvck men so they have food at their table...

Who knows, we could all be here vexing not knowing that this is one of those cases they r in an open marriage and fvck whomever they like.

371 Likes 25 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by clarocuzioo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
This man is a big idiot. Does he have kinsmen.at all?

Where exactly is he from? He should be careful, there are some places this action.of his could kill a man, if he sleeps with the adulterous woman or eats her food.

There should be a sort of cleansing.

318 Likes 21 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Moving4: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Well well, maybe love wins again

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Codeblues(m): 5:42am On Sep 08, 2021
Unfortunately the guys laughing and saying kiss na will go to their respective houses. Then reality will set in after bros Kongi don nack once realize that say na Boma’s leftover and smelling sacrifice him dey chop. Another 2.0 drama loading

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by ChiefAfonja: 5:42am On Sep 08, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by HitRun(m): 5:42am On Sep 08, 2021
I am tempted to call him a pussy-ass niggaa. But I won't.

I think he is better than me because in his shoes, I am certain I won't forgive. But what is life without forgiveness?

I applaud his mental strength. I have learnt a thing or two from him.

Gracias!

In his shoes, I still won't forgive! undecided

320 Likes 17 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Bayaar02(m): 5:42am On Sep 08, 2021
The best decision gan gan dat u said naani.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 5:43am On Sep 08, 2021
One man food another man poison, but if truly they married, i pity that guy's siblings

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by braimeddy: 5:43am On Sep 08, 2021
These 2 know what they are doing..... Looking for cheap fame. Mtcheeeeeew

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by ntyce(m): 5:43am On Sep 08, 2021
Simpleton

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by gambia(m): 5:43am On Sep 08, 2021
It's well with them, they should continue with the scripted series.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by generalwo(m): 5:43am On Sep 08, 2021
newsliveth:
TEGA'S HUSBAND FORGIVES HIS
WIFE. He just surprised her at the hotel · This is
loooooooove. I think he made the best decision. No
one is perfect. What do you guys think?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTiLyi7JvCg/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKbg7QWtQIc
.... After lashing on national TV? May both God and the gods forbid evil........!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Saskay44: 5:43am On Sep 08, 2021
This guy na big fool

Dem bleep your wife for live tv you still get mind forgive m

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by elantraceey(f): 5:43am On Sep 08, 2021
clarocuzioo:
This man is a big idiot. Does he have kinsmen.at all?

Where exactly is he from? He should be careful, there are some places this action.of his could kill a man, if he sleeps with the adulterous woman or eats her food.

There should be a sort of cleansing.

You watch too many nollywood movies.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Yommychrz(m): 5:43am On Sep 08, 2021
Na people they carry their matter for head...the husband is cool with it abi him no know wetin dem Dey do for bbn house before she allow her to go

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Eteka1(m): 5:44am On Sep 08, 2021
Woman wey her toto don red from excess Bleep. Mumu man.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Halifaxguy: 5:44am On Sep 08, 2021
Simp of a man. Tueeehh

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 08, 2021
My head forbid it

I can't be a BODA GBEWUDANI

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Blackfire(m): 5:44am On Sep 08, 2021
Who are they??

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Olamilekxy(m): 5:44am On Sep 08, 2021
Have nothing to say.

Quote me if you have something to say

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 08, 2021
The question is if the girl win the grand prize, will the husband reject her or will people force the husband to reject her? Hope all these are not pre planned to get sympathies and lots of followers. We know how black Berry Nigeria always make stupid people famous. Before you know it now she is a celebrity and influencer and brand ambassador of big brands while controlling mumu followers and making cool money out of their time and head.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 5:45am On Sep 08, 2021
braimeddy:
These 2 know what they are doing..... Looking for cheap fame. Mtcheeeeeew

Complete negative fame? Fame that cannot bring a single positive benefit but curses, criticisms and condenminations?

Fame that would not only bring bully to yourself but ur family even up to tribe and state you come out from?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Promismike(m): 5:45am On Sep 08, 2021
Ok

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Laggafin: 5:45am On Sep 08, 2021
Useless idiots .. they just using dia mofo brains to catch cheap popularity.. they should enjoy dia 2seconds hype by the media.. I don't blame de olosho Tega.. I blame her simp of a wife she calls husband

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by oyejideogunjumo: 5:45am On Sep 08, 2021
I think what we don't know are more than what know in this case .
So let keep our fingers crossed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Justbehave(m): 5:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Poverty is a disease. Poor simp.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by mekusmanuel(f): 5:46am On Sep 08, 2021
I don comot eye from this couple matter. You see them ranting now, then smiling happily in the next minutes. Next!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:46am On Sep 08, 2021
This dude is a mad man

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton / Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain / Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.