Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) (64897 Views)

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... / BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Abalado(f): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2021
Mumu husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Awise09(m): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2021
I believed this guy has his one plan it shall unfold when no one is ready
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by annyz: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2021
Fiscus105:

Complete negative fame? Fame that cannot bring a single positive benefit but curses, criticisms and condenminations?

Delta State government rejected her sharp sharp.

Fame that would not only bring bully to yourself but ur family even up to tribe and state you come out from?
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by humilitypays(m): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Lol why this rant? Are girls now rejecting rich guys?
hahahahahaha

Some do oh, in an attempt to prove redpillers wrong and also trying to reinvent love as seen on Nollywood and Bollywood grin
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by olusheye12(m): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2021
There’s definitely one or more benefit this guy is enjoying in their marriage. Though, it’s o e of those things that happen in life but this reconciliation too fast, u need to let her regret before anything

But some people will call it maturity
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Nmezor(f): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Good for dem.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by JBoss25(m): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2021
A-bomi-nation
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by authority2006(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2021
HitRun:
I am tempted to call him a pussy-ass niggaa. But I won't.

I think he is better than me because in his shoes, I am certain I won't forgive. But what is life without forgiveness?

I applaud his mental strength. I have learnt a thing or two from him.

Gracias!

In his shoes, I still won't forgive! undecided

Hehe!
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by nikkyshyne(f): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2021
clarocuzioo:
This man is a big idiot. Does he have kinsmen.at all?

Where exactly is he from? He should be careful, there are some places this action.of his could kill a man, if he sleeps with the adulterous woman or eats her food.

There should be a sort of cleansing.
No be only cleansing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2021
Saskay44:
This guy na big fool

Dem bleep your wife for live tv you still get mind forgive m
Is it ur wife?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2021
wirinet:

Are you telling us that our traditional culture that abhors adultery and punish the culprits are mistaken. Are you also telling us that God that specifically wrote adultery as part of the 10 commandments was mistaken?

For the Adultery, If God wants to Punish them, He Will.
Why the pple so Triggered and Stressed like dis?

For our so called Traditional Karma for Adultery, I don't believe in that Sh*t!! sad

It is now Obsolete or probably Never existed.
I see Lots of Esan, Isoko, Igala men, Boasting Here that Boma, AJ or Tega will die if it was their Cultures!!
Travel to Ubiaja, Uromi, Oleh, Ozoro, Okene, etc and you will Find Adultery in these Communities!!
And infact, NOTHING happens to the Culprits! undecided
Forget All d Empty Boasts you are seeing Here..
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Saskay44: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Is it ur wife?
wen Dem bleep your wife better keep same energy rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by kelmicheal: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2021
What happened to tradition?
Abi he never pay her Bride price.
In another culture is a taboo
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2021
DonMekino:
Why are some people pained like this, why not allow him do what pleases him?

I Tire oo, my Brother!

The man is NOT a small child.. He is an Adult and the Woman is his Wife, not Ours!!

He has made his Decision!
We Must respect it and let him be, Haba!.. sad
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Kingsleystunner(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2021
Y he no go meet am when he don know say na the only chance for am to blow and become popular,abeg who no like better thing ���
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by kingPhidel(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2021
That’s your family problem leave us outta it
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Spiff20(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2021
elantraceey:

You watch too many nollywood movies.
Nollywood isn't entirely fiction. Most of the things that they act were sourced from real life experiences. They aren't that creative. So the fella might not even be watching their movies but speaking from reality.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by 2badForReal: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2021
The moment your wife is not contented with what you have, be it your bed room power, financial level, your house, your job, your kind of car, omo she is fucking here and there. Remember when a woman is promiscuous she is 100% like a piece of paper on an open field, ordinary breeze will be blowing her left and right.

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by FaskeyG(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2021
Are these people truly married? Think about it
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by wirinet(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2021
Vinnie2000:

For the Adultery, If God wants to Punish them, He Will.
Why the pple so Triggered and Stressed like dis?

For our so called Traditional Karma for Adultery, I don't believe in that Sh*t!! sad

It is now Obsolete or probably Never existed.
I see Lots of Esan, Isoko, Igala men, Boasting Here that Boma, AJ or Tega will die if it was their Cultures!!
Travel to Ubiaja, Uromi, Oleh, Ozoro, Okene, etc and you will Find Adultery in these Communities!!
And infact, NOTHING happens to the Culprits! undecided
Forget All d Empty Boasts you are seeing Here..

I also do not believe the shit about adulterers dying as a curse. I do see adultery as a serious offense and a threat to society though.

I am not religious, I am more of a humanist and I see marriage as an institution that helps protect the future of humanity. The bible and all other religions and cultures made adultery a serious crime and taboo for a reason.

The marriage institution helps protect the woman first (Who are the vulnerable members of the society) and most importantly the children. Children need the protection of their fathers and the love and care of their mother in order to develop to be valuable members of the society. A situation whereby children are raised by only one parent often leads to dysfunctional children and thus a dysfunctional society. The institution of marriage best protects the children.

In this case imagine the trauma Tega's child/children will face especially if the marriage breaks down. They will carry that stigma for the rest of their lives. Families might refuse to marry these children because of the stigma they will be forced to carry for the rest of their lives.
I am not particularly concerned about the secrets behaviour of Tega and her husband. What pains me is the open display of adultery on live TV. Even prostitutes don't do it in front of their children and actors make sure they explain to their children that it's all make believe and not real.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2021
True love
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by TWLifestyle: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Where exactly is he from? He should be careful, there are some places this action.of his could kill a man, if he sleeps with the adulterous woman or eats her food.

lol - funny how things get very serious and men can die when women cheat but when men cheat everything is fine. Looooool u ppl are bloody hypocrites .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2021
wirinet:

I also do not believe the shit about adulterers dying as a curse. I do see adultery as a serious offense and a threat to society though.

I am not religious, I am more of a humanist and I see marriage as an institution that helps protect the future of humanity. The bible and all other religions and cultures made adultery a serious crime and taboo for a reason.

The marriage institution helps protect the woman first (Who are the vulnerable members of the society) and most importantly the children. Children need the protection of their fathers and the love and care of their mother in order to develop to be valuable members of the society. A situation whereby children are raised by only one parent often leads to dysfunctional children and thus a dysfunctional society. The institution of marriage best protects the children.

In this case imagine the trauma Tega's child/children will face especially if the marriage breaks down. They will carry that stigma for the rest of their lives. Families might refuse to marry these children because of the stigma they will be forced to carry for the rest of their lives.
I am not particularly concerned about the secrets behaviour of Tega and her husband. What pains me is the open display of adultery on live TV. Even prostitutes don't do it in front of their children and actors make sure they explain to their children that it's all make believe and not real.

As long as we are Here on earth, Crime will continue to Exist!
Whether Open display or Not! sad

Humans have a devilish part in Dem! Some control it, others don't.

Even the Bbnaija organizers, I don't Blame dem@all. These things are Bound to Happen!
If you as a Businessman build a University Hostel or Senior sec school, Immortality MUST take place!
U can't Cage Human Nature! We Must do Bad Things! Ogoro Must Jump! lipsrsealed tongue
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2021
Saskay44:
wen Dem bleep your wife better keep same energy rubbish
When e be say Na u bleep another woman nko ?
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Traplord09: 9:35am On Sep 08, 2021
This what we call Adam and Eve de leave in de gardens no clothes to wear ...
Just to cover there unclothedness..
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Selfmotivated: 9:37am On Sep 08, 2021
The man mumu never do... Cheap fame...
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2021
All for the gram,
Roxanne Roxanne
All she wanna do is party all night
Goddamn, Roxanne
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Akinh: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2021
newsliveth:
TEGA'S HUSBAND FORGIVES HIS
WIFE. He just surprised her at the hotel · This is
loooooooove. I think he made the best decision. No
one is perfect. What do you guys think?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTiLyi7JvCg/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs3c_Ox3Z6k
Yes no one is perfect until New Alhaji with Huge Federal bag surface nau.....I do tell People once woman cheat on you Alaye just let her go have fun.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Powerfly(f): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Men should also learn to pardon, endure and forgive their wives just as most women do .
After all, you humans use to say 'No one is above mistake' if the men isn't, why wouod the women be.. ? cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by TWLifestyle: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2021
See serious bitterness from the gender of roaming penis loooooooooooooool . Looking at all their responses you would think they are all angels

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain / Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? / Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.