Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Want To Be A Developer And Need Some Resources? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Want To Be A Developer And Need Some Resources? (1192 Views)

The Difference Between A Programmer, A Hacker, And A Developer / How Much Do You Earn As A Developer Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Be A Developer And Need Some Resources? by Fayimora(m): 12:30am On May 24, 2011
OK guys I have been receiving too many mails recently and am getting tired of replying them with the same mails/attachment.

Am going to put up ma books online. Now this is going to take a very long time given that I have too many books. Now the only way you can aid this movement is by listing books that you need. Now please don't just list what you have heard of but something you really need. I would search my library and add it to the page. I have bout 2 exams this week so the books should be up next week.

p.s -  can the mods here help me delete unrelated posts?

Thanks for the participation.

http://webprojects.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/fbfb3/Java,%20How%20To%20Program,%202004.pdf
Fayimora
Re: Want To Be A Developer And Need Some Resources? by Pelumiv(m): 12:37am On May 24, 2011
i have received the link but its not working. it brings error. thanks anyway, maybe another link
Re: Want To Be A Developer And Need Some Resources? by Fayimora(m): 12:43am On May 24, 2011
@pel there u go

Java how to program for beginers,
http://webprojects.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/fbfb3/Java,%20How%20To%20Program,%202004.pdf
Re: Want To Be A Developer And Need Some Resources? by Pelumiv(m): 12:45am On May 24, 2011
Thanks boss. have added u on yim, kindly accept my humble request.
Re: Want To Be A Developer And Need Some Resources? by Pelumiv(m): 1:04am On May 24, 2011
All u programmers have blown my head away. Thanks to all ya especially my Ogas Fayimora,Slyrox2 and GsmXpect. U guys has turn this section of Nairaland to what it was in the days of Neoteny. LETS KEEP IT UP.
Re: Want To Be A Developer And Need Some Resources? by Fayimora(m): 2:16am On May 24, 2011
My pleasure!!!
Re: Want To Be A Developer And Need Some Resources? by dellnet: 6:12am On May 24, 2011
nice 1 fayimora, can you upload the examples in cd as well?
Re: Want To Be A Developer And Need Some Resources? by Fayimora(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2011
Examples in cd? So i wud Have to post to anyone then ryt?
Re: Want To Be A Developer And Need Some Resources? by dellnet: 10:50am On May 24, 2011
come to think about it you should not expose these urls because when those internet bots come crawling they can bring problems.

Post to anyone? I'm talking about the cd that comes with the book.
Re: Want To Be A Developer And Need Some Resources? by Fayimora(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2011
Ur right man cause dats ma schs webspace and i already hav a warning as i brought too much traffic to ma blog.

As for the cd of the book depends because am giving out pdf boks i have. If it hapends to be a book i have. Physically then i can giv d contents of the cd. For those that don't know the cd contains the source code used in d. Book and some other crap you migh not need
Re: Want To Be A Developer And Need Some Resources? by java002: 2:51pm On May 24, 2011
@fayimora i'm still expecting the books on java rmi and java socket and as many as i can get both for beginners to advanced, even though i'm not a beginner in these topics and i'll appreciate if i can get as many books as possible on these topices.Thanks
Re: Want To Be A Developer And Need Some Resources? by scottN(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2011
Has any of u guys tried ur hands on Scala?
It's quite interesting and has a bright future.
Re: Want To Be A Developer And Need Some Resources? by sisqology(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2011
nice thread here bro, really, can i get for c#
Re: Want To Be A Developer And Need Some Resources? by Fayimora(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2011
Sure brb

(1) (Reply)

Iis And Wamp Server / When Did Y'all Start Coding / Please How Can I Do Self Study In Oracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.