Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Any Possible Business To Start With 500K Capital In Akure? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Possible Business To Start With 500K Capital In Akure? (317 Views)

What Business Can Generate 10k Daily Profit With 500k Capital? / Starting A Shoe Line. Any Possible Investors And Advice? / Business Ideas With 500k Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Possible Business To Start With 500K Capital In Akure? by JakeII(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2021
Hello!

I'm asking on behalf of a hardworking young man who has had very difficult times but luck smiled on him as someone gave him a 500k gift. Is there a business he can start in Akure from which he can earn daily living? He asked me but honestly I don't know. I'll appreciate all ideas.

He recently had an accident while working as labourer at a building construction site and he needs something to start ASAP to take care of his two kids. His story is a sad one but I believe with good ideas, the money gift could help open a new chapter for him.

I am posting here as the litte I can do to help, please I will be going through the comments.

Thanks.
Re: Any Possible Business To Start With 500K Capital In Akure? by Giddiebabalaw(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2021
Well...As far as am concern, Akure is not a bad place to start a business, but he should have it in mind that business grows over the time. One of the most trending business in Akure right now is POS business which you can find in every nook and crannies of the city. I lives there so I know what am talking about.
500k is not bad to start a lucrative business but with dwindling economy ravaging the country right now, I always advice people to go into business that will fetch them money is $$$. It has been projected that before the end of this year, a dollar may change hand for #1000 naira. Apart from the Law I practiced, I do trade crytos and do some online business that rakes me $$ to keep body and soul together anytime am not handling court cases.
In my own suggestion, if he is incline to online business, that will be fine. He can look for someone that will put him through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Possible Business To Start With 500K Capital In Akure? by officiakayc: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Start a POS business

1 Like

Re: Any Possible Business To Start With 500K Capital In Akure? by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 3:05am On Sep 09, 2021
https://www.probusinessideas.com/top-20-business-to-start-with-500k-in-nigeria-2/

JakeII:
Hello!

I'm asking on behalf of a hardworking young man who has had very difficult times but luck smiled on him as someone gave him a 500k gift. Is there a business he can start in Akure from which he can earn daily living? He asked me but honestly I don't know. I'll appreciate all ideas.

He recently had an accident while working as labourer at a building construction site and he needs something to start ASAP to take care of his two kids. His story is a sad one but I believe with good ideas, the money gift could help open a new chapter for him.

I am posting here as the litte I can do to help, please I will be going through the comments.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Exporters Whatsapp Group / Step By Step Guide To Starting Shawama Business In Nigeria / I Need A Hundred Thousand Naira Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.