Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo (70043 Views)

Travelling Into Nigerian (MMIA) Is Uber Safe To Your Destination Within Lagos ? / Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death / Okada Rider Found Dead In A Flooded Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by DaRuud(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Train To Kill
Can you allow this okada rider take you to your destination?

Maybe it's a cloth design with inscriptions like " Train to Kill Corruption "

That was Buhari's slogan , but when he got to Aso Villa he changed to
" Train to Kill Nigerians " .
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by VEHINTOLAR: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hmmm,that trouser he wore looks like that of security guards of one of the two oldest banks in Nigeria.
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Milliozbillz458(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
You are right.
Itsteewhy:
He might just be an illiterate, who is not even aware of the inscription written on the T-Shirt.
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Southeast21: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
depends on my destination. Yes if na major roads and no if na bushy area. I can't come and kill myself

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Psoul(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Donspicey:

You get sense pass grin

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha.
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Imoobot(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
Na Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
I used to have a tshirt which actually used to be favorite that read “Bad Gang Leader” i dont belong to any gang and i would never be. The tshirt was just a really fine black shirt and I loved it… he is wearing just a shirt…. Trained killers meant to kill you wouldn’t announce their presence.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Tantumego: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
All these just be like promotional clout chase, can't be real..
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Graciousnaija: 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
The English sef is not correct grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by osazsky(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
The right question should be how many people know how to read in the north
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by aquame: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
cheesy
ChiefSosa:
I'll wear a shirt that says: " NOT IF I KILL YOU FIRST"
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Donspicey:

grin grin grin grin grin

Been awhile Bossman....
Abi na... Life happened jare

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
There's difference between " Train to kill and Trained to Kill" grin grin grin grin[center][/center]
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by WriterX(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin na so i dey bank the other day old woman way dey struggle to waka wear "can you come?" with lip stick and love emoji stamp am back and front grin grin some pple just dey laugh

the other day one girl wore one t shirt with writings , i just observed say depression and suicidal write up dey in between the gibberish , lolz meh people just dy wear nonsense shall
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by uuzba(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by donaldking10: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
psalmz:
it’s just a shirt m sure he didn’t read it before buying

scammer psalmz go and refund that poor boy you defrauded of 180k all his money unless your career here on nairaland is over.
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by HADI854: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Train To Kill
Can you allow this okada rider take you to your destination?
I can use my leg for the journey abeg
Na like this village people dey give people signs
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Onogiede(m): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
AbujaAgent:
We need to see the front side of the cloth before we conclude. It may be train to kill malaria
or train to kill some people who promised us change & failed us
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Onogiede(m): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
AbujaAgent:
We need to see the front side of the cloth before we conclude. It may be train to kill malaria
or train to kill some people who promised us change & failed us grin cheesy
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Misternas89(m): 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Na Nigeria Army special force dey always use that slang; trained to kill. I’m 100% sure of this cos I’ve got a friend who’s a new recruit and all his shirt carries those words; Train to kill

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Felaak47(m): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
He is a special force in the army , that's their motor train to kill
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Abujakenneth: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Or Bubu tongue
AbujaAgent:
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Itsteewhy:
He might just be an illiterate, who is not even aware of the inscription written on the T-Shirt.

About 50-60 percent of people are not conversant of the inscription they are wearing.

That's my statistics sha
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Neddyogu(m): 4:23am On Sep 09, 2021
na jus cloth naa
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by lucky4west: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2021
this na aboki wen sabi read....
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by flababa(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2021
umarshehu58:
Na just writeup na....I think say na one kind serious threat sef

Check my siggy to learn more about fiverr

Can I get your digit to have a chat
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by ClitRaider: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2021
psalmz:
it’s just a shirt m sure he didn’t read it before buying

Ole buruku..

Scammer
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Pumpumking: 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
RoyalMeadow:

No be news na question

You again.ok baby slow down n let me re-,love u.li hav moiney, am a litarature writer, I write book for movie , i drives range rover, i leave in a nice flats wit expensive chair & table & tv, & am loookin for beautiful model like u who will were thong * mini sket to model for my litarature audition so i willl pay u N7,000 cash.this is yor shance to make moiney & find a man. U WANT? smiley
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by RoyalMeadow(f): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Pumpumking:

You again.ok baby slow down n let me re-,love u.li hav moiney, am a litarature writer, I write book for movie , i drives range rover, i leave in a nice flats wit expensive chair & table & tv, & am loookin for beautiful model like u who will were thong * mini sket to model for my litarature audition so i willl pay u N7,000 cash.this is yor shance to make moiney & find a man. U WANT? smiley

Question oooh you no me first ? And who told u all these your above rubbish would make me say yes mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.