Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo (70024 Views)

Travelling Into Nigerian (MMIA) Is Uber Safe To Your Destination Within Lagos ? / Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death / Okada Rider Found Dead In A Flooded Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by nairavsdollars(f): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
Train To Kill
Can you allow this okada rider take you to your destination?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by ChiefSosa(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
I'll wear a shirt that says: "NOT IF I KILL YOU FIRST"

310 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Itsteewhy: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
He might just be an illiterate, who is not even aware of the inscription written on the T-Shirt.

443 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by umarshehu58(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Na just writeup na....I think say na one kind serious threat sef

Check my siggy to learn more about fiverr

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by AbujaAgent: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
We need to see the front side of the cloth before we conclude. It may be train to kill malaria

325 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wetin this mosquito for do me? The only thing wey he go fit kill na mosquito. One slap for him ogor he go shout dorime for earth na for heaven angels go answer am ameno

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by obicoolnino: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Q

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by habsydiamond(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
I will stop him.. If I hear anything like Oga where I dey go.. I will just tell him to go that I will trek... Truth of the matter is that he can be one of those people them... No fight for church unless money is involved... I can not come and let someone use cow knife cut my neck for Bush oo..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Fourwinds: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Okay
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Edopesin: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I'll wear a shirt that says: " NOT IF I KILL YOU FIRST"

You'll go back home to change your shirt and then come back

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Frenchs56: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
No
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Teewhy2: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
as funny as it looks, some people will tell you they are not selling but don't know some small actions they do affect their market.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by dreh17(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
I'd be worried if the inscription was "trained to kill"

31 Likes

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by abeniagbon(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
And this is news abi

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Renzot: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by vinceyinnovation: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hmmm

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Sylverly(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
I go even crack joke with am about it..
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Goldenheart(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
angry
At least he is trained.
Compared to police wey dem no train

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by seunny4lif(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
cheesy
No be me and you cheesy
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by nauto: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Decorous51: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Werey re o
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Shhaggii(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
For where
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by onyee25(f): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Most people don't even read what's written on their shirts. So yes I would allow him take me to my destination

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by goadson82: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
No, he should continue on his perilous journey alone.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Ajoself(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
;DHe could be a military person. Most especially, a special force that his hustling in his spare time

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Lusola15: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Train To Kill
Can you allow this okada rider take you to your destination?

Naija na Cruise
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Yankee101: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
H
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by nonny1212: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
It's not that deep
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by Akalia(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I'll wear a shirt that says: " NOT IF I KILL YOU FIRST"
You think say na joke matter abi?
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by armyofone(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
He doesn't even know what he is wearing or can read it. The most important thing for him is to wear shirt and go hustle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by chudez0147(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Why not ? It only says train to kill , it might be train to kill sum...
Re: Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo by McOluOmo: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Perhaps he doesn't know the meaning of what is written there

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) / Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.