Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

The Death Of Tokyo - MONEY HEIST Season 5 Episode 5 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Death Of Tokyo - MONEY HEIST Season 5 Episode 5 (961 Views)

Money Heist Season 5 Download: Release Date And Story Details / I Need Subtitle For Money Heist Season Two / Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Death Of Tokyo - MONEY HEIST Season 5 Episode 5 by Clemcy774: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
It's so sad that the loved Tokyo fans cherish alot died in episode 5 of money heist season 5.
Whom she is known as the narrator of the movie Money Heist.

Watch video below and see how she died in this latest episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x99EoR7BUBo
Re: The Death Of Tokyo - MONEY HEIST Season 5 Episode 5 by shawante(m): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
That girl really bleeped up in the previous seasons so am even kind of relieved she's gone.

So far so good it went well and it seems the inspector that gave birth will be joining them... Mehn I can't wait for December
Re: The Death Of Tokyo - MONEY HEIST Season 5 Episode 5 by thesicilian: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
How possible is it for the person narrating a movie to die in the movie?
Re: The Death Of Tokyo - MONEY HEIST Season 5 Episode 5 by bmdmix11: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
thesicilian:
How possible is it for the person narrating a movie to die in the movie?
well her part has ended maybe someone else will narrate d rest

1 Like

Re: The Death Of Tokyo - MONEY HEIST Season 5 Episode 5 by Clemcy774: 12:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Clemcy774:
It's so sad that the loved Tokyo fans cherish alot died in episode 5 of money heist season 5.

Re: The Death Of Tokyo - MONEY HEIST Season 5 Episode 5 by Clemcy774: 4:18am On Sep 09, 2021
Re: The Death Of Tokyo - MONEY HEIST Season 5 Episode 5 by Clemcy774: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Tokyo death is still in doubt but let's wait fo4 Vol 2
Re: The Death Of Tokyo - MONEY HEIST Season 5 Episode 5 by Clemcy774: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Clemcy774:

Re: The Death Of Tokyo - MONEY HEIST Season 5 Episode 5 by cactusJack(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Clemcy774:
three grenades exploded on her chest and you're still in doubt..bruh she's deader than dead

1 Like

Re: The Death Of Tokyo - MONEY HEIST Season 5 Episode 5 by bmdmix11: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
cactusJack:
three grenades exploded on her chest and you're still in doubt..bruh she's deader than dead
she diedied lol

1 Like

Re: The Death Of Tokyo - MONEY HEIST Season 5 Episode 5 by Decryptor(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tears seeped out of my eyes when I watched that part.

Tokyo was one of the decision makers in the team although she was stubborn, she will be missed.

shawante:
That girl really bleeped up in the previous seasons so am even kind of relieved she's gone.

So far so good it went well and it seems the inspector that gave birth will be joining them... Mehn I can't wait for December

But she was loved by the group. That inspector mum...I still dey suspect her sha. The part where she hid scissors in her hand...HMMMMM!
Re: The Death Of Tokyo - MONEY HEIST Season 5 Episode 5 by shawante(m): 7:54am On Sep 10, 2021
Decryptor:
Tears seeped out of my eyes when I watched that part.

Tokyo was one of the decision makers in the team although she was stubborn, she will be missed.

But she was loved by the group. That inspector mum...I still dey suspect her sha. The part where she hid scissors in her hand...HMMMMM!
No matter how bad a child is they would still be loved by their family.. That doesn't change the fact that they are bad

Well as for the inspector let's wait and see how her own drama unfolds
Re: The Death Of Tokyo - MONEY HEIST Season 5 Episode 5 by charlesm91(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Clemcy774:
nah....follow the patterns- berlin's death, nairobi's and now tokyo's. What do they have in common? detailed flashbacks about their pasts and hints of goodbyes in their final scenes. She died!
Re: The Death Of Tokyo - MONEY HEIST Season 5 Episode 5 by Clemcy774: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Can't wait for December

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Night / Nollywood: You Can Do Better! / What Movie Is The Most Precious To You - You Keep It At All Cost So It Wont Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.