Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? (14765 Views)

Graphic Designing :A Digital Skill That Can Make You Financially Stable / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by ozcarbenson(m): 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Abba114:
its total waste of time bruv

Lol. cheesy Why say so?
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by bet9ja(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
It seems saturated when you view it from this angle of the World because most Nigerians see it as a means to escape poverty and current hardship in Nigeria, truth be told, it is a very lucrative and creative skill out there. As a matter of facts, I have worked with great international designers that throughly studied the craft with passion, They are really making it big in the industry. I will advice anyone who want to go into designing to go for it as a profession and learn the art and craft, not just to earn peanuts on Fiverr or upwork.

3 Likes

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by GloryCardinal(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
I want to be one of them
mikywonder:
I have trained upto 80 graphics designers
And most of dem are doing well

1 Like

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
ozcarbenson:

Lol. cheesy Why say so?
too many people are into it now
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Niftyrules(m): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
LordVoldermort:

I'm asking because lately that is the most common side hustle advice I keep hearing...

Lots of guys I know are doing graphic designing and i feel that is a problem, since everyone is doing graphic designing that means the competition would be very intense...

So i think there must be some marketing and branding skills that must be learnt side by side with graphic designing for it to be lucrative.

Oga, your side hustle is your side hustle. It is not a function of what it is provided it is legit

1 Like

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
LordVoldermort:

I'm asking because lately that is the most common side hustle advice I keep hearing...

Lots of guys I know are doing graphic designing and i feel that is a problem, since everyone is doing graphic designing that means the competition would be very intense...

So i think there must be some marketing and branding skills that must be learnt side by side with graphic designing for it to be lucrative.

There's no business you want to start in Nigeria today that is not already saturated bro
Just be good at what you do and kn graphics design, know that every client is not your client

1 Like

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by TheOldGods: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2021

Just pictures, that shit is too saturated bro, unless you can beat this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q46G1SIToSU

If not, I will advice you to learn motion graphics. Not 3D modelling, not 3D anything, but motion graphics. Like this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J-PkzeOflU

Or like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NApSMCMtaJQ

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Abiboss: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Without reading it...

More than GOOD

IT will put food on your table for life

I'm not a graphic designer...

I don't claim to be one...

But I have graphic design skills as a Web and Content person.....

Ask me what's making hot at work place and bringing stuffs?.....my graphic design skills

Because I can design all stuffs and I know where to get already done ones and use either AI or PS to edit and get what I want.....

That website is a Life saver....

Knowledge is power...but knowing where knowledge is and how to apply it is THE MASTER KEY.
Can you share the website here?
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Abiboss: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Can someone learn graphics without a laptop/computer?

1 Like

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by trippleKAY(m): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Because I can design all stuffs and I know where to get already done ones and use either AI or PS to edit and get what I want.....

That website is a Life saver....

Knowledge is power...but knowing where knowledge is and how to apply it is THE MASTER KEY.
please where do I get the already made ones I can use on a computer?
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by kingxsamz(m): 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yes o. But you need good connection.
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Pumpumking: 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
LordVoldermort:

graphic like blue film desgn? hell yesss. u can design blue film sir. all men watch blue film meanin u get plenty cusstomer meanin u get paid top dollar sir!!! ( true story) smiley
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Mystic216: 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Judithjovial:
TAT-COIN from Abitnetwork has real life use case and it's a crypto you'll be glad you invested in now.
You are damn right
I invested there too

1 Like

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Draei: 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Slept on secret...

How about UI/UX design?
Mind you, I'm asking for myself.

Is coding knowledge needed for this UI/UX design lessons?
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Goldenheart(m): 12:00am On Sep 09, 2021
Graphic Designer wanted

1 Like

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:13am On Sep 09, 2021
psychologist:
Graphic design is saturated and overhyped in this part of the world

Try
3D modeling / Animation
Thanks
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:14am On Sep 09, 2021
Judithjovial:
TAT-COIN from Abitnetwork has real life use case and it's a crypto you'll be glad you invested in now.
IS it a New coin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:15am On Sep 09, 2021
Justinlean02:
The world is about to witness a change in the financial system with Crypto and DEFI
What is defi sir
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:17am On Sep 09, 2021
investorMK:
why is my own digital skills not paying if all are marketable?
Which skill do you have
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Deltayankeeboi: 12:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by beardedboy(m): 12:22am On Sep 09, 2021
arthurwillia:

Are you an animator?
No, I'm not but I'm into IT and know the potential in 3D animation.
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Eberex(m): 1:32am On Sep 09, 2021
psychologist:
Graphic design is saturated and overhyped in this part of the world

Try
3D modeling / Animation

Do you have a contact
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 09, 2021
Wow I read lots of good replies here

1 Like

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 09, 2021
phollybee:
This guy just disrespect what is putting food to my table... Its my profession, I no side hustle am at all.
Sorry o cheesy
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Abiboss:
Can someone learn graphics without a laptop/computer?
Yeah I think there's an app called 'canva' that people use there are others though
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Bngf: 2:07am On Sep 09, 2021
No
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by mikywonder(m): 2:29am On Sep 09, 2021
GloryCardinal:
I want to be one of them

Depends on ur location
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by mikywonder(m): 2:29am On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=adewaleadeyemi8 post=105625187][/quote]

Ur location
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by mikywonder(m): 2:30am On Sep 09, 2021
spirul77:
like how long does it take to learn this for a person with average computer knowledge?

A year plus depends on ur IQ
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Udoboss(m): 3:48am On Sep 09, 2021
Goldenheart:
Graphic Designer wanted

Can I work remotely??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. / Nigerian Communications Commission Accepting Cvs / Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.