Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise (14753 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Police Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2018 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by DejiPlug(m): 6:41am On Jan 10, 2022
List items required at Police training school

The Nigeria Police Force in collaboration with the Police Service Commission has finally released names of successful candidates for the long awaited 2020 Police recruitment exercise. 

In a press statement e-signed and released to the National Association of Online Security News Publishers, NAOSNP by the Delta State Command's Spokesperson, DSP Edafe Bright stated that, "Delta State Police Command wishes to inform the general public particularly indigenes of the state that the NPF in collaboration with the Police Service Commission have released names of successful candidates for the 2020 recruitment exercise."

According to Edafe, "Candidates are advised to visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and check for their names or alternatively come to the Police Command Headquarters Asaba."

Successful candidates who are indigenes of Delta state are to report at Police Training School Benin (PTS) from 10th -15th January 2022.
Candidates who fail to report on the stated date will not be admitted for the training.
Candidates are to come along with the following;
a. Two (2) pairs of White Round-Neck T-Shirt and Short Nicker,

b. Two (2) Pairs of White Trainer Shoes and White Socks,

c. Two (2) Pairs of White Sports Wear,

d. Two (2) Pairs of White Bed Sheets,

e. Two (2) White Pillow Cases,

d. Face Mask and Hand Sanitizer,

e. Small Food Flask with Two Flat Plates and a set of cutlery,

f. One (1) Hoe, Cutlass and Broom each,

g. One (1) Bucket and toiletries, 

h. Hard Cover Note Book,

i. Original Copy of National Identity Card/Slip,

j. Original Copies of Credentials, and

k. Four (4) Copies of Passport Photograph with White Background.

The Commissioner of Police Delta State, CP Ari Muhammed Ali FCIA, PSC+ while congratulating the successful candidates advised them that the exercise is absolutely free. The CP also advised candidates to remain focused, committed, obedient, responsible, honest and dedicated during the period of the training so they can achieve the ultimate goal when the training ends.

For further inquiries candidates can reach the Command through the following numbers;
+234 915 557 0008
+234 915 557 0007
+234 902 907 0037.

Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by thesicilian: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2022
People are still joining the police force.

26 Likes

Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Jamiubond009(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2022
" There are two kinds of people a woman should never marry in this life; a Nigerian policeman and a NEPA official.They lack human feeling" - Sam Loco tongue

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Mustiboy(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2022
Who dey apply for police? Hunger dey this land sha.

Whereas many have chosen to thread the part of internet fraud, some have seen this despicable police work as the way out.

The country is rightly called a zoo, I remember

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by auduadeniyi(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2022
fake news
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Mophor: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2022
Issokay!!!

They must have gone through some courses like principles of Lies and introduction to extortion

23 Likes

Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by gulfer: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2022
2020 recruitment in 2022, someone had cashed out massively on the salaries and benefits for two years.... Nigeria continues to be a joke✌️✌️

12 Likes

Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Nova1988(m): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2022
ah shit!

here we go again!
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by loadedvibes: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2022
Did I read this right since 2020 and we dey 2022 noe

3 Likes

Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by hisexcellency34: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2022
after sharing the slots among politicians

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by iamyemiakins(m): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2022
Issokay grin
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by BadNews: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2022
No be small thing
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by bigdammyj: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2022
Noted
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2022
Congrats to them all

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Emuforlife1: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2022
To be eaten in AfghanEASTERN

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Dshocker(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2022
If i can't work at the headquarters,Louis Edet in Abuja,then i reject the work of the Nigeria police.

From the picture below,you can see that the Commissioner of Police Delta State,CP Ari Muhammed Ali is already feeling pity for the participants grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Bishopino: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2022
thesicilian:
It's that a bad thing?
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Jamiubond009(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2022
grin police release names of successful future extortionists
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2022
Good food for unknown gun people, TERROIST army, bandits, boko and herdsmen etc
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by cawahad435: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2022
I dont even know why this people are still joining this force

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Peteridiata1001: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2022
Now I see
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Chatflick(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2022
Wahala for who dey join one of the most hated security force in Nigeria or let me say on earth

3 Likes

Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by SadiqBabaSani: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2022
One Ignorant Op above saying somone had cashed out of salaries fr two years, thats a fat lie, non of those persons have been processed for Salary by IPPIS

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by colestephan86: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2022
thesicilian:
People that want to fix the country should join , if not the country will remain as it is
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by DaveHarry(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2022
D latest LICENSED CRIMINALS!
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2022
gulfer:
2020 recruitment in 2022, someone had cashed out massively on the salaries and benefits for two years .... Nigeria continues to be a joke✌️✌️
That's not how it works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by specialmati(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed another set of criminals to be legalized
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by PrinceMajestic: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2022
Is this recruitment limited to only Deltans? Or I didn't understand what I read? This is same job my bro was called to come get high rank without training but he dodged it and shifted it to me, me sef dodge am. I can only leave the lucrative Arts and Agric bizness for legislative job or related
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Spherical77(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Is this recruitment limited to only Deltans? Or I didn't understand what I read? This is same job my bro was called to come get high rank without training but he dodged it and shifted it to me, me sef dodge am. I can only leave the lucrative Arts and Agric bizness for legislative job or related
Give me the slot na, make we rubb mind together
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by gulfer: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2022
CamusMidas:

That's not how it works.
Nothing is beyond a government that has stylishly removed subsidies since coming to power through progressive increment but is now saying they want to remove subsidies again by doubling the fuel price. If this were saner climes, the money would not have been appropriated but in Nigeria, they must have appropriated it at the beginning of 2020 (2020 budget) and would have done the same for 2021, 2022 or how were they hoping to fund the salaries, etc; angry angry angry angry angry The question of the money not being touched is a different kettle of fish shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Omonigho1976: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2022
DejiPlug:
List items required at Police training school

The Nigeria Police Force in collaboration with the Police Service Commission has finally released names of successful candidates for the long awaited 2020 Police recruitment exercise. 

In a press statement e-signed and released to the National Association of Online Security News Publishers, NAOSNP by the Delta State Command's Spokesperson, DSP Edafe Bright stated that, "Delta State Police Command wishes to inform the general public particularly indigenes of the state that the NPF in collaboration with the Police Service Commission have released names of successful candidates for the 2020 recruitment exercise."

According to Edafe, "Candidates are advised to visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and check for their names or alternatively come to the Police Command Headquarters Asaba."

Successful candidates who are indigenes of Delta state are to report at Police Training School Benin (PTS) from 10th -15th January 2022.
Candidates who fail to report on the stated date will not be admitted for the training.
Candidates are to come along with the following;
a. Two (2) pairs of White Round-Neck T-Shirt and Short Nicker,

b. Two (2) Pairs of White Trainer Shoes and White Socks,

c. Two (2) Pairs of White Sports Wear,

d. Two (2) Pairs of White Bed Sheets,

e. Two (2) White Pillow Cases,

d. Face Mask and Hand Sanitizer,

e. Small Food Flask with Two Flat Plates and a set of cutlery,

f. One (1) Hoe, Cutlass and Broom each,

g. One (1) Bucket and toiletries, 

h. Hard Cover Note Book,

i. Original Copy of National Identity Card/Slip,

j. Original Copies of Credentials, and

k. Four (4) Copies of Passport Photograph with White Background.

The Commissioner of Police Delta State, CP Ari Muhammed Ali FCIA, PSC+ while congratulating the successful candidates advised them that the exercise is absolutely free. The CP also advised candidates to remain focused, committed, obedient, responsible, honest and dedicated during the period of the training so they can achieve the ultimate goal when the training ends.

For further inquiries candidates can reach the Command through the following numbers;
+234 915 557 0008
+234 915 557 0007
+234 902 907 0037.
Na Edo names go full the police recruit list, but when e reach time for Nnpc recruitment na fulfulde people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Communications Commission Accepting Cvs / List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. / Getting Good Jobs: Why You Should Learn Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.