Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) (27459 Views)

Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) / Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) / Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2021
embarassed
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Sayelabola(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2021
Just as we like to borrow everything from the advanced nations, maybe some people will be thinking of bringing the tokunbo of the Air Taxi to Nigeria someday.

But can our infrastructures in the rural areas withstand this?
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by xpressionx(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2021
I like it
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Kaymaxine(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2021
NURTW will not allow it work in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2021
Just imagine... And the useless Buhari led government is still talking about Cow, grazing routes.. All supporters of this evil government You all deserves Fatwa.
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Lubumbashi: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2021
This is funky helicopter na. Which one is Air Taxi again
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by johnsupo: 11:03am On Sep 14, 2021
Agbero no go dey do owo da? If you hang say u wan collect money by force; na die u dey.
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Just thinking out loud, so what will happen if before he comes we don establish another colony in another planet? cheesy
lmfao, he go meet empty seat
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2021
CHINESEENGLISH:

Ideas don't die
Yeah still do but extra fund for research work is not easy to come by in this part of the world
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by StagethemTVee: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2021
The things we saw in Judge Dredd, Robocop and Terminator as kids are now reality.
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by SmartPolician: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2021
Meanwhile, Nigerians are still contesting which tribe to produce the president in 2023. This country is just an utter waste of useful space on the global map. embarassed
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2021
Those who likes your comment are confused set of people.
Righteousness2:
Nasa is Preparing to fly Vehicles ,
Governments are Preparing and Investing to Jab People,
JESUS Christ is Preparing to Lift People out of this Earth.

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Get Ready Folks! Don't get relaxed in this Sinking Ship!
In a time you least Expect, the twinkling will Happen, the Trumpet will sound and millions over the world will be lifted from here to the sky, to meet the LORD in the air.

1 Like

Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by HEAVEN4444: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2021
DEATH trap. i aint enterring that rubbish. i rather trek
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by muyico(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2021
our mama wey b witch av bin fly in d sky since all wot u invent u guyz ha still behind us we African we av d best
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by pickatyoubackup: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2021
And Nigeria is still thinking of how to manufacture pencils.
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Xtroyer007(m): 11:12am On Sep 14, 2021
This kind thing no concern Naijuria at all
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 11:12am On Sep 14, 2021
Even if it means trekking from ikotun Egbe to Festac ? U go trek? grin
HEAVEN4444:
DEATH trap. i aint enterring that rubbish. i rather trek

1 Like

Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by kollysnut(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

In a time you least Expect, the twinkling will Happen, the Trumpet will sound and millions over the world will be lifted from here to the sky, to meet the LORD in the air.

Nobody going no where, rapture Don happen Tey Tey, na the fourth phase of the world we are experiencing, we all die here....sidon there.
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by HEAVEN4444: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Even if it means trekking from ikotun Egbe to Festac ? U go trek? grin
even if it means trekking from lagos to ibadan. i aint entering that death trap cheesy
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Cabble4(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2021
How is this a big deal.
Naija will start Aircraft manufacturing by 2023 grin grin grin grin
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by ANTIGAY(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

JESUS IS NOT LIFTING ANYBODY OUT OF THE EARTH. THIS ANTI-CHRIST SHOULD STOP MISLEADING CHRISTIANS.

WHAT WILL YOU GAIN BY DECEIVING PEOPLE AND LATER END UP IN HELL

JESUS IS NOTHING BUT A MESSENGER AND A LAW BEARER THAT WAS SENT TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Mehn finally the age of flying cars is upon
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Thesaint141(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2021
haywire07:
The sci-fi era coming into reality is what I fear and it's here. I don't even like to watch sic-fi movies.

Hit me up.. PAY ON DELIVERY available for buyers within Lagos and Abuja only

What's app number.
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by fruitvillas: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2021
Good development
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Klington: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2021
Where as in one sh*thole revival of cattle grazing routes is a top priority.
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by JennyOfOldstones(f): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2021
This is technically another way to say they're making Helicopters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1,800-Year-Old Roman Camp Unearthed At 'Armageddon' In Israel (Photos) / 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research / Shark Bites Man As He Tried To Kiss It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.