Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? (4853 Views)

Poll: Is it?

No: 87% (64 votes)
Yes: 12% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

What Is Football's Deadliest Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by yinkalink(f): 8:57am On May 24, 2011
yesterdae, on my wae home from work, in d bus,, dere was dis man saying rubbish and mutiliating Manchester United to oda passengers. am a red devil, but i dont talk in buses, but it gat to a stage i had to speak out, cos dere r a lot of tins i can tolerate, but nobody tarnishes d image of my club. i spoke and corrected d man politely,and he looked @ me wit scorn and said "wat is a lady's business wit football?"  i told him dat i watched and he said my knowledge was limited. when it was abt  to lead to bantering, i had to keep quiet

even my mum doesnt like d fact dat i watch it undecided undecided
'

?
'

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by Effiko(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2011
u do well as u represent joor , big ups , gal <man u 4 lyf> , i wonda y gals hate futbol so badly
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by yinkalink(f): 9:50am On May 24, 2011
Thanks for d encouragement
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by eghost247(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2011
Both sexes play the sport so i see nothing wrong with a woman loving footbal
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by morena27(f): 11:38am On May 24, 2011
I love football to bits,,ftball and ftball news channels are my best chanel,,,and i am full blooded CULE.
VISCA BARCA ,, LETS GO DO IT,
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by MrCork17: 11:48am On May 24, 2011
a womens role is in the kicshen & cooking room!! angry
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by Ojumiii(m): 11:58am On May 24, 2011
Soccer is a game for all, so you are only doing your birth right.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by blank(f): 12:00pm On May 24, 2011
I love football so much. When I was in school I used (o go to the stadium 2 watch local matches. Enyimba is my team, no compromise. When I was in UK, I stood in line for 4 hours to get 2 tickets 4 my hubby and I. I av enough jerseys in my wardrobe.

FOOTBALL RULES!!!
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by LordReed(m): 12:01pm On May 24, 2011
Unless she watches it naked and runs out on the field chasing the players, no its not a sin.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by showstopa: 12:09pm On May 24, 2011
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee football, but most especially I love Manchester United. So long as you have your facts right,forget the old buzzard or is it blizzard.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by Wislet(f): 12:15pm On May 24, 2011
SIN ke? Or u mean CRIME? Hmmmmmm
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by Seun(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2011
Girls that actually love football are hot commodities in the dating market, actually. Don't mind the man.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by honeric01(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2011
morena27:

I love football to bits,,ftball and ftball news channels are my best chanel,,,and i am full blooded CULE.
VISCA BARCA ,, LETS GO DO IT,

I'm loving this kiss you married? but wait o, how many players can you comfortably name from the Barca squad? name and surname abeg?

I love girls who loves to watch football and not just that, analyse it too, do you analyze?

What about your local club? got any? please don't disappoint me o

One more thing, do you actually watch ball in that region of yours?

Barca, the only club who knows and understands what football means.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by Effiko(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2011
yinkalink:

Thanks for d encouragement

u are welcum , dear
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by Soundmind(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2011
There is nothing wrong with you loving football. If women plays football, what is wrong with women watching and enjoying football. Keep on loving football but do n to be a hooligan or fanatic. Keep it up.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by r231(m): 12:42pm On May 24, 2011
Seun:

Girls that actually love football are hot commodities in the dating market, actually. Don't mind the man.

True grin grin
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by legba1(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2011
My friend,will you go home and help your mummy in the kitchen! am sure the guy/man must have sounded something close to that.dont mind him,he's an old timer.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by yesboss20(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2011
Huhh! What sort of questn is this? Hw can it be a sin havin passion for a universal commonground? I laugh in Efik!
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by yesboss20(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2011
Wait a min. Da guy bashin utd in da bus must be a dumb mofo! What is wrong with da brains of pple that say stuff like: a lady has limited knwldge of futebol? I suppose da dude inventd football in his backyard!
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by chidyke77(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2011
I luv girls that likes football even my fiancee is a Real Arsenal fan where as am a Man U and its always fun whenever Man u and Arsenal are playing. We discus futbal and we even bet whch makes it more interesting for both of us.
@poster, the man is an old skool dnt listen to hm and its never a sin.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by morena27(f): 1:11pm On May 24, 2011
@Honeric 01,Trusth me i ca name atleast ten if not All,i do analyze to my best trust,.
So here it goes,
i will start with my sweetheart first lol
Xavi hernandez
gerald pique
dani alves,,my dani boy
andres iniesta,,sweet iniesta
lionel messi,,,,everyone's sweetheart you can't help but love him
ibrahim affelay,,anoda darling
carles puyol
eric abidal
gabi milito
victor valdez
david villa
I love our local league too but i don't get to watch more of it,and mind you not just only BARCA that i follow i love football in general,
And yes barca plays the best football now i know some people we not agree,,,,but we all know, and glad i've met a fellow CULE here, VISCA BARCA,
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by yesboss20(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2011
@Morena27, me likey. Forza barça all da way. That's my sister's team. She's in luv with them.
Rightly said guys. Ladies that r into football are in v.high demand nowadays.
Lol. Enyimba utd of Aba fan, kudos to you. Soccer shld be enjoyed by all.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by honeric01(m): 1:28pm On May 24, 2011
morena27:

@Honeric 01,Trusth me i ca name atleast ten if not All,i do analyze to my best trust,.
So here it goes,
i will start with my sweetheart first lol
Xavi hernandez
gerald pique
dani alves,,my dani boy
andres iniesta,,sweet iniesta
lionel messi,,,,everyone's sweetheart you can't help but love him
ibrahim affelay,,anoda darling
carles puyol
eric abidal
gabi milito
victor valdez
david villa
I love our local league too but i don't get to watch more of it,and mind you not just only BARCA that i follow i love football in general,
And yes barca plays the best football now i know some people we not agree,,,,but we all know, and glad i've met a fellow CULE here, VISCA BARCA,

Clap for yourself, your head dey there, you can always visit our thread, you're invited : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=669609.msg8377833#msg8377833

Don't hesitate to visit the Nigerian league section too, it's worth it trust me.

I support Insurance of Benin, though we are in 1st division, but i still support them till date.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=238138.msg8370260#msg8370260
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by morena27(f): 1:35pm On May 24, 2011
@Honeric01 sorry i don't know how to use the quote button i should have quoted you,,
Thanks very much for the links i will surely visit.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by morena27(f): 1:41pm On May 24, 2011
@Yesboss20,,dat's so good of her she must be a darling,Barca players and fans we are all darlings,

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by eridah2007(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2011
NEVER
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by 9jarocks(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2011
Dere's nothing wrong in a lady loving Futbol but she should love Dicks more wink
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by omo9ja1(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2011
Nice one Man United my best club watch out more trophies on our way smiley

keep just dont see anything wrong in this
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by iice(f): 1:56pm On May 24, 2011
Where Mukina? grin
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by MMM2(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2011
nope
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by omodapson(m): 2:29pm On May 24, 2011
Seun:

I'm actually looking for one to date. Lol! At least when the time to watch a match comes, she wouldn't be talking about one drama going on on any of the Magic channels.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Girl To Love Football? by OmoTier1(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2011
GUNNER 4 LIFEEEEEEEE
ARSENAL LADIES LIFTS FA CUP :What man can do, woman can do it welllllllll

FOREVER GUNNERRRRRRRR 4 LIFE!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Premiership Clubside Is The Most Supported In Nigeria?. / UCL: Barcelona Vs Celtic (2 - 1) On 23rd October 2012 / Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.