Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Registering Business On CAC - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Registering Business On CAC (11502 Views)

CBN Bars MFBs, Opay, Moniepoint From Registering New Customers - Gazette / Registering Business In UK From Nigeria (UK Small Business Owners That Are In NG / Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dear Business Enthusiast.

This is your key to unlock the hearts of BIGGER BRANDS and win them to yourself.

DM and let me get your certificate within the SHORTEST period of time.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 12:44am On Apr 19, 2022
A new week has come, and new opportunities are sure to follow.

For you as a business owner, how do you plan to up your game today?

Do you still want to go into this new week without having your business properly and legally registered with CAC?

Within 1-7days, I want to deliver both your CAC certificate, legal document, TIN, and corporate bank account for you.

Just DM now.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2022
I love to put a smile on my clients face at all times cheesy cheesy

CAC Registration done within 24hours!!

And now, OMO GIESI HERBAL AND COSMETICS PRODUCTION can function maximally and legally.

Inbox now and get yours done within just few hours too.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
The LEGAL DOCUMENTS you need as a business owner in order to back up your business and to give you the COPYRIGHT OWNERSHIP of everything running in that business could only be gotten under CAC.

And I'm using this medium to announce to you that you don't necessarily need a lawyer before getting this document.

If you DM me now, I'll walk you through the whole process and hand over the legal documents to you within a few days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Welcome to a new week Business Owner.

I know how much effort you have invested in branding yourself and your business.

But do you know you’re still missing a major part?

Except you’re legally verified as a business owner by the federal government, you are still very much at RISK of losing that your branded business.

Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is the government approved body that can get your business verified and make it legal!

And within just 7 Days your CAC Certificate will be ready, and you can now be at rest and have peace of mind.

I will be waiting for you in my DM in order to make it so stress-free for you.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2022
Dear Business Owner.

Do you know that you will keep chasing potential clients away from your business by not having a CAC Certificate?

Having a registered business isn't a waste of time and resources at all, it is the exact thing to do so as to secure bigger Business Deals.

I am willing to properly guide you and get your certificate within just 7 Days.

DM now!

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 12:21pm On May 05, 2022
Hello Business Owner.

Most of the time you have limited yourself by not doing the right thing.

Advancements do not just come by luck, some necessary steps are needed to be properly considered.

You want to see your company start doing well?

Get yourself this type of Certificate.

Permit me to get the certificate and other documents for you in 7days.

DM now!

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2022
Here comes a new weekend Business Owner.

Getting your brand name registered with CAC is the first step to begin the structure of your business.

Without your brand name being registered, you are only running a glorified hobby.

Allow me to deliver both your CAC certificate and other documents within 7 days without issues cheesy

DM now!

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2022
Dear Business Owner.

With the current state of the nation's economy, it is a very good deal to own one's business, where you get to your business space anytime that pleases you (freedom yeah?) cheesy

But there won't be total freedom knowing that such Business can still be stylishly taken away from you someday cry

What can totally guarantee your freedom and peace of mind in that your business without the fear of it being taken away from you anymore is just A STEP

Very simple step at that smiley

Get it registered with CAC and have a Certificate, which makes you the legal owner of the Business/Company/NGO

I know it can be very stressful and troubling trying to get it done yourself.

This can keep earning you "Query upon Query"!!!

But the Good News is that, I am here to help you get everything done within just 7 Days.

DM and let's begin smiley

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 10:44pm On May 11, 2022
Hello Business Owner.

You don't have to be the barrier to the growth of your company.

Not having a CAC certificate is a major blockage to your business and you've got to deal with it very fast.

DM and let me get your company registered just like this one too.

NOTE: I deliver with speed.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2022
Sometime ago, a business owner finally decided to register his business/company so as to start receiving bigger offers.

After the business owner had built the brand for a couple of years.

Unknowing to the business owner that while he was busy building the brand name with awareness, adverts, and all, someone else already registered the brand name embarassed

It was so painful as he had to start building another name from scratch again.

Why don't you allow me to get your Business/Company/NGO registered now to avoid a similar experience.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2022
Hurray!!! It's May already!!!

Dear Business friend, all I desire for you this month is that you break more records for greater profits.

But I hope you know that several things can't be done by just wishes, some specific steps are to be taken.

In this month of May, one of the ways to hit your big business target is by having a CAC certificate.

This will inform your prospective clients/customers that you really know what you're doing and ready for business.

I am willing to help take off the stress of CAC Registrations from you, just DM and let's begin.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Mike563: 9:34am On May 14, 2022
Toheebhamzat15:
Sometime ago, a business owner finally decided to register his business/company so as to start receiving bigger offers.

After the business owner had built the brand for a couple of years.

Unknowing to the business owner that while he was busy building the brand name with awareness, adverts, and all, someone else already registered the brand name embarassed

It was so painful as he had to start building another name from scratch again.

Why don't you allow me to get your Business/Company/NGO registered now to avoid a similar experience.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

That's why business name reservation is quite important.
Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2022
Mike563:

That's why business name reservation is quite important.
Absolutely
Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2022
Wait, let's reason together for a moment.

Just imagine a man had spent so much on his newly built residence, both the interior and the exterior surfaces.

And he later decided to do a housewarming party before packing into the house, just to rejoice and celebrate with friends and families.

But just by checking through the documents of the house, the details aren't his but someone else embarassed

Without any doubt, that's sure a disgraceful moment plus he has lost everything and spent time wasting a lot of money

What a pity

So, to you who have been building a certain Business/Company/NGO without having CAC Certificate and Documents to back it up

I hope you won't be told "what a pity" statement sooner also

In order for you to avoid such, there is ONLY one thing for you to do

Take the necessary steps right this moment and get your Business/Company/NGO registered with CAC

And the good news is; I am capable of helping you through the whole process smiley

Just DM.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2022
Welcome to a new week Business Owner.

Getting your brand name registered with CAC is the first step to begin the structure of your business.

Without your brand name being registered, you are only running a glorified hobby.

Allow me to deliver both your CAC certificate and other documents within 7 days without issues smiley

DM now!

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2022
Dear Business Enthusiast.

On a daily basis, I help out business owners in getting their businesses registered with proof of issued Certificate.

You don't have to worry about anything whatsoever, everything is easy and smooth smiley

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 8:03pm On May 18, 2022
Hello Business Owner.

When it comes to professionalism, certain things must be in place.

One of the major factors is having your business registered with CAC, with a proof of the certificate.

You don't have to keep procrastinating anymore.

DM and let's talk about the easiest way of getting your Business/Company/NGO registered.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2022
Everybody wants to grow to a level of zero worries and bigger profits.

But only few are ready to put in the work and the sacrifice.

Running a business and expecting to be trusted with bigger brands will require you to have such Business registered with CAC.

Contact me now and let's get started.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2022
It's weekend already Business Owner.

I want to congratulate you for having the boldness to become a business owner.

In this part of the world that we found ourselves, one really needs to have a business to keep surviving.

But just one question for you

Is your business legalized by the federal government?

If not, you are simply taking a huge RISK which will make you lose that business sooner.

There is just one solution to that.

Take the bold step rit now and get your business registered with CAC.

This alone will guarantee you of your business not being hijacked from you anymore.

It also gives you access to various opportunities a business person deserves.

DM and let me help you out.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2022
Welcome to a new week, where you also look forward to a lot of productive results.

You know the month is almost running to an end, and you also wish to close more bigger business deals.

Take that bold step today and get your business registered with CAC, that is what you need at the moment. 

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:35am On May 24, 2022
Hey, take a look at it this way;

The challenge is NOT about customers not rushing your business for patronage,

Neither is it your location that's causing the barrier.

The major issue is not being able to legally build trust of your customers and prospective customers.

Everybody wants to run a business where they can be assured of their security, and value for their money.

For that reason, why not just do away with every form of procrastination and let's begin your CAC registration today, and watch how things will have a new beginning. 

I am here for you

Just DM

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2022
Business Name Registration done within 3 working days, and delivered successfully.

With these documents, the company is now certified and can legally carry out business operations.

This document also certifies the company to put in for grants and other benefits that can help the business grow better.

I know you also desire to see your business scale bigger.

What you need is just to DM and let me get your company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission within 1-7days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2022
Hello Business Enthusiast.

Can you prove that you're a university graduate without the school certificate?

How can you claim that you have been freed and certified as an apprentice without an issued certificate? smiley

Therefore, without an issued CAC certificate yet, you are running an illegal business, in which you can be penalized for by the legal owner.

DM now and let me help you out without stress.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2022
Welcome to a new week Business Enthusiast.

Running a business of your own in our country today requires you to present yourself as a Business Professional.

Such is a business bank account which provides a simpler and more professional way to run your business because it's become easier to manage your finances and protect your personal assets in case of a lawsuit.

With a proof of CAC certificate with your business/brand name written on it enables you to operate a business bank account which allows you to separate personal activities from business activities.

Just DM and get your certificate between now and the next 7days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2022
Hello Business Owner.

You know this certificate is necessary for you and your business.

Why not get it done before the name is stolen away from you.

DM and let me handle that for you with speed.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Welcome to the month of June Business Owner

Have you ever imagined how things would be for a certain man that has raised his "children" to university level;

Just to discover after their graduation that he's NOT their "biological father" embarassed embarassed

I'm sure you just had a long sigh rit now smiley..... Big time disappointment yeah?

Let's relate it to you as a business owner who has grown your business from scratch to the level it is today but refused to get it registered with CAC.

By the time the legal owner of that business comes out, you won't be able to face the disappointment and embarrassment it would come along with.

You should just avoid such a scene now by reserving your Business/Company/NGO with CAC today.

DM.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hello Business Owner.

It is one thing to have a business, it is another thing to be running a legalized business.

When you don't have a CAC certificate in the name of the business you're running, you are purely an illegal business owner, and sooner or later, you will blame yourself for such an act.

I am here for you this morning to help you get your registration done within just 7days.

DM now and let's talk.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2022
Weekend is here again.

A certain "element" is needed for you to be well grounded as a business owner, which will also keep you strong and firm against any illegal embarrassment.

This certain element is the CAC certificate carrying the name of your business.

You see, no matter how far you might have gone in that business, you are still standing on a "slippery ground" without CAC certificate.

I would like to help you. DM!

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
New week is here again Business Owner.

Let's talk about a few importance of getting your Business/Company/NGO registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)

1. Such business can't be hijacked from you any longer.

2. You have fully become a legal business owner.

3. Corporate bank account.

4. Access to loans and grants from the federal government.

5. Ability to secure bigger business deals.

You don't have to keep limiting or denying yourself of what should be benefiting you in a big way.

Not having the CAC certificate is like a complete building without the keys to enter.

DM and let's begin your registration with ease today.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dear Business Owner, I want to congratulate you for having the boldness to become a business owner.

In this part of the world that we found ourselves, one really needs to have a business to keep surviving.

But just one question for you

Is your business legalized by the federal government?

If not, you are simply taking a huge RISK which will make you lose that business sooner.

There is just one solution to that.

Take the bold step rit now and get your business registered with CAC.

This alone will guarantee you of your business not being hijacked from you anymore.

It also gives you access to various opportunities a business person deserves.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2022
It's another beautiful day Business Owner.

Running a business of your own in our country today requires you to be verified and approved by the federal government.

This will guarantee you of several benefits like grants, loans, bigger opportunities and all.

By not having your business registered, it's like you wanting to enter your house without the key.

DM and let's discuss.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians In America Let Share Experience Here Must Be 10 Years Or Older Experie / Choice Shipping Company Is A Scam! / CBN Recovers ₦89 Billion Excess Bank Charges, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.