Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Hotels In Calabar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hotels In Calabar (2862 Views)

Bus On Fire In Calabar As One Burns To Death (Viewers' Discretion) / Flood Caused By Heavy Rainfall In Calabar / Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotels In Calabar by dyinks(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2011
Hello,

I've never been to Calabar (live in Lagos) but would be there for a week long seminar in October. Can anyone help me out with names of small decent but cheap hotels in the city within the range of N4 - 6,000 per night.

Regards,

Dyinks
Re: Hotels In Calabar by etauso(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2011
I am based in Calabar at the moment and can help. What conference are you coming for?
Re: Hotels In Calabar by luckynzo(m): 12:10pm On May 26, 2011
There are lots of good hotels in Calabar. For that pricr range, i'd suggest the ffg:
1.MICADO HOTEL: lt's located along IBB way and is only 5 mins drive from the airport.
2.DORIS O' HOTEL: Located at Eastern Highway. Very lovely Hotel with car hire services. You can even hire a hummer or limo. It's less than 5 mins drive from the airport.
3.LISANI HOTEL: This is along Atimbo road. Just aboutv7 mins from the airport.
Hope this helps. Don't want to give you too many option so as not to confuse you.
And while in Calabar, make out time to visit the TINAPA business resort.
ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mountain Gorilla In Viral Selfie With Rangers Dies Aged 14 In Congo(Pics) / Japa: It’s Now Getting Expensive To Japa Through Student Route / Why Is There No Park In Lagos And Other States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.