Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,626 members, 7,861,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You (2016 Views)

Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Abujaexpress: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
A woman, a nursing mother of twins and wife of my very good friend called me on phone this morning with tears, reporting what she caught her husband doing in the bathroom.

The said woman put to bed just about two months ago(thier first kids since they got married three years ago) and had serious tears, according to her, because of which the husband cannot have intimacy with her for now.

According to her, she stumbled into the bathroom and behold, the hubby was pleasuring himself. When she confronted him over this "despicable", he told her that he did it because it is better than to go and fornicate with another woman outside. That
he doesn't want to have intimacy outside, hence masturbating.

When I called my friend, he actually said he did it as a first time, but he didn't know how his wife got into the bathroom to catch in the act. He said he has beared the the urge since his wife put to bed few months ago. That he was "hot"and he had been tempted to look for a woman outside to release the urge, but his conscience and as a faithful husband and fear of God, he cannot fornicate outside. He said he has pleaded for mercy from God and from his wife, but the wife thinks he has always indulge in it and that he may likely continue with the act.

My friend categorically told me that it is better for him, that since he didn't go outside to fornicate, it is better pleasuring himself by himself.

Now, could it have been better for him to fornicate with a woman outside than pleasuring himself (masturbating)?
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by lilvicky68(m): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
She should better appreciate him with better pepper soup and beer..

13 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Abujaexpress: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
lilvicky68:
She should better appreciate him with better pepper soup and beer..
How, to justify his action?
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by ValCon888: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Give that man a medal!
If he cheats on her, she'll still be the first person to say all men are scum.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by lilvicky68(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Abujaexpress:
Yes.. instead of adultery he masturbated.. he should be celebrated..

7 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
that woman should have dropped on her knees and sukc the hell out of this dude.. in appreciation for being faithful!

10 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Abujaexpress: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
lilvicky68:

Yes.. instead of adultery he masturbated.. he should be celebrated..
okay
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Abujaexpress: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin
MrBrownJay1:
that woman should have dropped on her knees and sukc the hell out of this dude.. in appreciation for being faithful!
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Abujaexpress: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
ValCon888:
Give that man a medal!
If he cheats on her, she'll still be the first person to say all men are scum.
Gold, silver or bronze?
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by pyyxxaro: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mumu Man

When e preeek go peel e eye go clear

If e like make e use TETMOSOL or SODA
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by jieta: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Mumu Man

When e preeek go peel e eye go clear

If e like make e use TETMOSOL or SODA
So tetmosol and soda dey peel prick if you use am masturbate.

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by pyyxxaro: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
jieta:
So tetmosol and soda dey peel prick if you use am masturbate.

Sand pepper is always better wink
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Lamanii22(f): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
She should even be happy..... It's not even something to report about....

2 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by 1F30M4(f): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
@the topic, lol.. You lost me at "his excuse will surprise you"
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Abujaexpress: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
1F30M4:
@the topic, lol.. You lost me at "his excuse will surprise you"
Yes, it speaks for itself
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Bluewitch(f): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Abujaexpress:

Yes!

There's nothing wrong with masturbating....
Or she should have given her sister to help him since she's not happy he was helping himself

3 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Majestickris7: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Masturbation is the safest way to eaz urge! She should be happy unlike my Uncle sad

3 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by AutoChick4U(f): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
She should shift. I'd simply ask him to take it easy and go about my business. Life is simple

2 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by bukatyne(f): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bluewitch:

Yes!

There's nothing wrong with masturbating....
Or she should have given her sister to help him since she's not happy he was helping himself

cheesy

The way you people bring gun to a knife fight sha.

Ki la gbe, ki le ju? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by bukatyne(f): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
So a wife reported her husband to his friend that he is masturbating? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am very interested in how the convo went.

The husband even told the wife that he is masturbating because he is Hot & she still reported him instead of giving him BJ to top it up?

And the foolish friend came to accuse the husband?

People that have such spouses like the wife try sha.

Choo choo choo upandan.

Local woman cannot can.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Bluewitch(f): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
bukatyne:

cheesy

The way you people bring gun to a knife fight sha.

Ki la gbe, ki le ju? cheesy

angry grin

I'm happy for her that her husband didn't cheat...and she's angry...
Kilo shele?.....
Other women wish they could see men like her husband
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by bukatyne(f): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bluewitch:

angry grin

I'm happy for her that her husband didn't cheat...and she's angry...
Kilo shele?.....
Other women wish they could see men like her husband

Eni ti o lori, ko ni fila.
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Bluewitch(f): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
bukatyne:

Eni ti o lori, ko ni fila.

grin
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Botking: 12:18am On Sep 10, 2021
So a man couldn't stay for common 4 month without sex?

Man are becoming weak ass this day's
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 10, 2021
Why is she making a mountain out of a molehill?
Did she know if he was doing it before they got married? Let her chilax. Biko.

All men (both married and unmarried) do it.

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Vision101(m): 1:19am On Sep 10, 2021
@Mercychen

@me
Wrong. Ain't a fan of it. Not even once
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 10, 2021
Vision101:
@Mercychen

@me
Wrong. Ain't a fan of it. Not even once

Ok.
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Philipsdael(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:
Why is she making a mountain out of a molehill?
Did she know if he was doing it before they got married? Let her chilax. Biko.

Also females just that they don't cum/squirt intime before being exhausted grin grin grin
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Matheusmartin: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Abujaexpress:
A woman, a nursing mother of twins and wife of my very good friend called me on phone this morning with tears, reporting what she caught her husband doing in the bathroom.

The said woman put to bed just about two months ago(thier first kids since they got married three years ago) and had serious tears, according to her, because of which the husband cannot have intimacy with her for now.

According to her, she stumbled into the bathroom and behold, the hubby was pleasuring himself. When she confronted him over this "despicable", he told her that he did it because it is better than to go and fornicate with another woman outside. That
he doesn't want to have intimacy outside, hence masturbating.

When I called my friend, he actually said he did it as a first time, but he didn't know how his wife got into the bathroom to catch in the act. He said he has beared the the urge since his wife put to bed few months ago. That he was "hot"and he had been tempted to look for a woman outside to release the urge, but his conscience and as a faithful husband and fear of God, he cannot fornicate outside. He said he has pleaded for mercy from God and from his wife, but the wife thinks he has always indulge in it and that he may likely continue with the act.

My friend categorically told me that it is better for him, that since he didn't go outside to fornicate, it is better pleasuring himself by himself.

Now, could it have been better for him to fornicate with a woman outside than pleasuring himself (masturbating)?

Whats wrong with a man pleasuring himself?
And you are even asking which is better between masturbation and having extra marital affair..

Many of you don't think before asking these annoying questions.
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Betboss(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
bukatyne:
So a wife reported her husband to his friend that he is masturbating? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am very interested in how the convo went.

The husband even told the wife that he is masturbating because he is Hot & she still reported him instead of giving him BJ to top it up?

And the foolish friend came to accuse the husband?

People that have such spouses like the wife try sha.

Choo choo choo upandan.

Local woman cannot can.

I'm also very surprise here. Why will my wife take my private matter outside. Well, I know I can never tolerate that
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Abujaexpress: 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Whats wrong with a man pleasuring himself?
And you are even asking which is better between masturbation and having extra marital affair..

Many of you don't think before asking these annoying questions.
Comment and stop nagging
Re: Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You by Abujaexpress: 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Betboss:

I'm also very surprise here. Why will my wife take my private matter outside. Well, I know I can never tolerate that
We have strong family bond

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Pays 25% Of Bills And Leaves Me To Do Everything. Does He Love Me? / Bouncing Baby Boy! / This Happened In My Family. What Would You Have Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.