Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Nutritional Value Of Pepper - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nutritional Value Of Pepper (14462 Views)

Types Of Pepper Soup With Photos If Available / Nutritional Facts About Watermelon / Nutritional Value Of Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nutritional Value Of Pepper by oasis: 6:27am On Feb 12, 2006
I was just wondering what the nutritional value of pepper is. I know some Nigerians love highly spicy food. I mean the kind that sets your tongue on fire, and makes you shed tears like a baby.

Does all that pepper help the body in any way. Or is it even bad for the body?

1 Like

Re: Nutritional Value Of Pepper by gbenga9ja(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2006
Pepper helps the body. It makes you very active, healthy, alert.

Your body systen functions properly after taking pepper. I luv pepper very much, dats why i take pepper soup lol
Re: Nutritional Value Of Pepper by hola2ng(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2006
Re: Nutritional Value Of Pepper by Scatter(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2006
I heard on german tv (ARD) that pepper is very healthy can help one loose weight and can also help to burn fat in the body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nutritional Value Of Pepper by dominobaby(f): 4:54pm On May 01, 2006
Hi hola2ng, that was quite informative. Neva knew pepper had al dat, only use it as a spice, hardly cook widout it.
Re: Nutritional Value Of Pepper by babymine(f): 11:42am On May 02, 2006
Thanks for the info. cheesy
Re: Nutritional Value Of Pepper by mamaput(f): 7:44am On May 04, 2006
I Love pepper

but it can be

A PAIN IN THE ASS shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nutritional Value Of Pepper by lysaa(f): 12:21am On Jul 25, 2008
never knew this. .quite amazing.
Re: Nutritional Value Of Pepper by 702: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2008
hmm, thatz gud! Can't eat anyfood wivout pepper xcept ice cream!

anywai i wz born wiv a Chilli in ma mouth!! grin

I luv Pepper!!
Re: Nutritional Value Of Pepper by Alexosim: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pepper contains vitaminz lyk A, C nd K, which ar very gud 4 our body system. Eat pepper!
Re: Nutritional Value Of Pepper by lacicrips(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Thanks for creating this thread.

What's the difference between chili pepper and our local tatashi?
Re: Nutritional Value Of Pepper by Sissie(f): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
Different pepper with its benefits and nutrition. I like hot and spicy foods.

@lacicrips tatashi is red bell pepper a type of chili pepper.
Re: Nutritional Value Of Pepper by lacicrips(m): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
Thanks. I found it in the market. It's very much different from tatashi.

For those who do not know, chili pepper is a source to happiness. I just learnt of this recently, hence my question above. Google to learn more.
Re: Nutritional Value Of Pepper by marketresearch: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
for Nigerians looking for Nigerian foods in the US, you can get your ingredients here - http://www.nigerianfoods.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nutritional Value Of Pepper by marketresearch: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Red Hot Pepper Spice

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Add an extra spicy zing to get your taste buds racing.

Do you want to add a little kick to your meal? Hot peppers are terrific way to spice up any dish. Red Pepper is made from the ground fruit of a plant in the Capsicum family. The fruits, commonly known as "chilies" or "chili peppers," are fiery red or orange pods which rarely grow to more than 4 inches in length.

for Nigerians looking for Red Hot Pepper Spice in the US, you can get your ingredients here - http://www.nigerianfoods.com/products/pepper

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? / A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing / Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.