Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Bbnaija: “I And Boma Never Made Love Under The Sheets” — Tega - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “I And Boma Never Made Love Under The Sheets” — Tega (1167 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs And Boma Douglas' Traditional Wedding Photos / American Rapper Young Thug Comments “Happy Birthday My Love” Under Wizkid’s Pic / Bbnaija; Anto And Lolu Caught Making Love Under The Duvet, See Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: “I And Boma Never Made Love Under The Sheets” — Tega by Petersuenos(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
The recently evicted big Brother naija housemate ‘Tega’, clears the air on whether or not she made love to her fellow housemate ‘Boma’.

According to the married woman, she claims that she has never made love to the ex reality show housemate ‘Boma’.

Get the full gist below:

https://www.upuablog.com.ng/2021/09/09/bbnaija-i-and-boma-never-made-love-under-the-sheets-tega-debunks-viral-stories/
Re: Bbnaija: “I And Boma Never Made Love Under The Sheets” — Tega by 99guru(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Crap
Re: Bbnaija: “I And Boma Never Made Love Under The Sheets” — Tega by habsydiamond(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
What is now going up and down like Nigeria economy in stocks market under the duvet... Mumu think everybody mumu like them.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “I And Boma Never Made Love Under The Sheets” — Tega by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
It's better u made love cos they have already crucified u that u did
That's why Bible ask us to flee fornication, I pray I will learn my lesson and not let fine man decieve my senses
Re: Bbnaija: “I And Boma Never Made Love Under The Sheets” — Tega by chinebu(m): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
The greatest liar of all times. Your husband should open his eyes to see the real you that he married. You are still trying to lie your way around. Watch the video
Re: Bbnaija: “I And Boma Never Made Love Under The Sheets” — Tega by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
They only do under duvets & not sheets.
What an entanglement for her hubby!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I Stopped Twerking On Social Media - Tacha Reveals / Davido Shares Photos From 2nd Birthday Of His Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke / "Nkechi Blessing Wears One Pant For 3days, That Was Why I Left" - Ex Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.