Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,943 members, 7,852,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up (928 Views)

Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by Flashytv(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by Flashytv(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by Tomahawk99(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
If no be skit then na job, she wan scam. If na me I go collect back my money or i congo, anointing can wait.
The only anointing she needs is a good dicking down.

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by Truthissupreme: 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Skit

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by Flashytv(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by Flashytv(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by Flashytv(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tomahawk99:
If no be skit then na job, she wan scam. If na me I go collect back my money or i congo, anointing can wait.
The only anointing she needs is a good dicking down.
I swear to God that thing is not skit it's real don't doubt me, God can arrest anybody anywhere at anytime. A runs girl once prophecy to everyone in the club and she was 100% correct no be say th say
Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by sammy329(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
I swear to God that thing is not skit it's real don't doubt me, God can arrest anybody anywhere at anytime. A runs girl once prophecy to everyone in the club and she was 100% correct no be say th say
grin grin grin grin

I have heard stories about this before too.

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by Tomahawk99(m): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Ok o!
Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2021
Lool, a perfect example of what I ordered for - Olosho and what I got - Malaika
The guy should better calm down and listen to what the spirit has to say
Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by Buliwyf: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

I am sure you weren't there. They told you this story. But somehow you believe it. And now you are propagating it yourself claiming "no be say them say".

That story is a lie. It never happened. Unless you want to show us the runs girl with proof, you better stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

I am sure you weren't there. They told you this story. But somehow you believe it. And now you are propagating it yourself claiming "no be say them say".

That story is a lie. It never happened. Unless you want to show us the runs girl with proof, you better stop lying.
ok

(1) (Reply)

Some Church Workers Refused My Entering Their Church To Worship This Morning. / Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem / Kidnapper Pastor That Demands 50m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.