Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

"I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (26447 Views)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Benblaq(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2018
Since I was born I've been wanting to fall, atleast to know how it feels like.
Many strong and powerful crusades and fellowship I have attended with most of my friends dropping like bags of garri during prayers, no matter how I try to free myself, I won't fall. Please is it normal?

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by iamwhat: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2018
Even me self o!

In my opinion, you're just being sincere to yourself, a friend has once told me, her father warned her never to fall in church again and ever since, she has stopped falling... What does that tell you ?
You're correct, most of them just form it, just the same way they form speaking in tongues.

259 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by ITbomb(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2018
That means you are free from any demonic possession

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by biacan(f): 9:48am On Jul 22, 2018
ITbomb:
It's a lie not everyone that falls under the anointing is possessed some fall under the anointing due to the presence of the holy spirit in the place

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by ExAngel007(f): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2018
How many people fall under the anointing in the bible? all these fake church acting...

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Benblaq(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2018
ITbomb:
That means only foul spirited people fall?

7 Likes

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by gabbijason(m): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2018
It means you have never been where the Holy Spirit is moving

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Benblaq(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2018
ExAngel007:
How many people fall under the anointing in the bible? all these fake church acting...
Plenty! Saul on His way to Damascus in Syria fell under anointing and was transformed to a new man;Paul

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Benblaq(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2018
gabbijason:
It means you have never been where the Holy Spirit is moving
Where can one find Him?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by DannyJ19(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:
Where can one find Him?
Ikorodu..

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by ExAngel007(f): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:
Plenty! Saul on His way to Damascus in Syria fell under anointing and was transformed to a new man;Paul
He fell when a bright light (alien spaceship) shone on him and blinded him not under any anointing sir.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by NPComplete: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2018
biacan:
It's a lie not everyone that falls under the anointing is possessed some fall under the anointing due to the presence of the holy spirit in the place

Yeah. I am sure those fake Chinese martial artists use the holy spirit too abi? Lies

The only reason anyone falls under the anointing is because they want to. They are just following along with what they feel the pastor wants. And it makes them feel touched by God.

It is all nonsense. Just like those fake Chinese martial artists and their followers.

Just look at this Chinese guy here. He is better than Benny Hinn at making people fall under fake powers. And he still got his face smashed in a real scenario.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by iamwhat: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:

Plenty and you mentioned just one....
How many people play football ?
Many...
Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, Mikel, Courtinho, Hazard, Musa, Moses, Mbape, Mane, Williams, Jesus, Lukaku, Ighalo (smiles)..........

This is the problem I have with you people, could you be real just for once ?

Now give 10 examples of your plenty.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Benblaq(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2018
ExAngel007:
He fell when a bright light (alien spaceship) shone on him and blinded him not under any anointing sir.
That was the power of God's anointing at work.

Where did you read of alien ship?

12 Likes

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by orisa37: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2018
It's normal. Keep praying with all your Hearts, Souls, Minds and body. You will encounter Him one day and your Meeting will be miraculous.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by ExAngel007(f): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:
That was the power of God's anointing at work.

Where did you read of alien ship?
Last time i checked the bible, god sent ananias to go and look for saul and anoint him. that was when something like a scale of fish fell from his eyes and he regain his sight.

Are u reading your bible?

21 Likes

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Benblaq(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2018
orisa37:
It's normal. Keep praying with all your Hearts, Souls, Minds and body. You will encounter Him one day and your Meeting will be miraculous.
Amen oh

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Benblaq(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2018
ExAngel007:
Last time i checked the bible, god sent ananias to go and look for saul and anoint him. that was when something like a scale of fish fell from his eyes and he regain his sight.

Are u reading your bible?
I know about that ma.
But you didn't give an answer to my question.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:
Since I was born I've been wanting to fall, atleast to know how it feels like.
Many strong and powerful crusades and fellowship I have attended with most of my friends dropping like bags of garri during prayers, no matter how I try to free myself, I won't fall. Please is it normal?

It's because the whole thing is fake and some among the crowd may even be actors and actress paid to do the job of falling down...

Have you noticed the cameraman, ushers, securities, those looking after the offering collected etc don't ever fall down?

If you go and fall down and wound you are on your own...nah your money you go still carry go treat yourself...

Don't go about looking for where to go and fall down..!!
Peace..!!

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by blesson04(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2018
This happens when you are too familiar with the deliverer

and sometimes when you are too fund of seeing his mistakes Prophets are full of mistakes why ? cos Nobody is above Perfection

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by olashas(f): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2018
Bethor:

It's because the whole thing is fake and some among the crowd may even be actors and actress paid to do the job of falling down...

Have you noticed the cameraman, ushers, securities, those looking after the offering collected etc don't ever fall down?

If you go from fall down and wound you are on your own...nah your money you go still carry go treat yourself...

Don't go about looking for where to go and fall down..!!
Peace..!!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by ExAngel007(f): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:
I know about that ma.
But you didn't give an answer to my question.
About the alien ship? i think you should read this book : THE CHARIOTS OF THE GODS

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Austindark(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2018
biacan:
Which one??
Is it now a wrestler??
Better stop pretending

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Spicycat(f): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2018
iamwhat:
Even me self o!

In my opinion, you're just being sincere to yourself, a friend has once told me, her father warned her never to fall in church again and ever since, she has stopped falling... What does that tell you ?
You're correct, most of them just form it, just the same way they form speaking in tongues.

That shows you that there's nothing like anointing. Religiously weak minded people are just playing to the gallery of their so called "God of Man"

6 Likes

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by sKeetz(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2018
You are not a sheeple

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by TheTakeOver: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2018
You don't need to.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2018
biacan:

You need to work on your use of punctuation marks.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by linqzs: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2018
You are not part of the people they paid to fall during anointing service.

You're normal my dear

35 Likes

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by ipobarethieves: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2018
lipsrsealed : sad sad : sad u have legion of demon.Go to where they'll use broom to flog u,let see if u'll fall/dance

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by edicied: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2018
biacan:
How holy is a spirit if it has had sexual inter course with a human?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by venatus25(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2018
I have same experience with you. One day during anointing moment during church service while the pastor was praying before the pastor lay his hand on me, I pray within myself ; "My God if this man of God is sent by you, let me feel the power of your anointing by the time he lay his hand on me, in Jesus name Amen.
Behold when the pastor come to me and lay his hand on me while he prayed, I repeat same prayer again within myself before saying amen, I experience a MEGA shock in me. The shock was very intense to the extent I don't know how to control myself, this happen in a second.
From that day, I know God really exist. His power is beyond human knowledge and control.

55 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages / Help! This Prophesy Won't Let Me Settle Down / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.