Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Does Anyone Know How One Can Get Christian Cartoons - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Anyone Know How One Can Get Christian Cartoons (313 Views)

Is It Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook Before Marriage? / HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know How One Can Get Christian Cartoons by ptoall1000: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
One cannot really trust these popular cartoon networks these days. Does anyone know how one can get Christian cartoons?
Re: Does Anyone Know How One Can Get Christian Cartoons by Kobojunkiee: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
ptoall1000:
One cannot really trust these popular cartoon networks these days. Does anyone know how one can get Christian cartoons?
There are no such things as "Christian" cartoons. Becareful that you are not trying instead to indoctrinate your children pretending you do so in the name of God. undecided

If you want to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to your children, read to them straight from the Gospels yourself so you can avoid the lies that are the doctrines and traditions of men(churches included). That is what Jesus Christ said those who belong to Him do... teach His New Covenant Law to others, just as He taught it to us. undecided
Re: Does Anyone Know How One Can Get Christian Cartoons by bong4(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=children+christian+cartoons

You can add "pp" at the end of the "e" in YouTube. This will help you download them.
Re: Does Anyone Know How One Can Get Christian Cartoons by fnep2smooth(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Try Super Book.. they have interesting content. Knew them since I was little back then every Sunday.
Re: Does Anyone Know How One Can Get Christian Cartoons by ptoall1000: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thanks
Re: Does Anyone Know How One Can Get Christian Cartoons by ptoall1000: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
I can see that Superbook now has lots of materials plus games on playstore. Cool.

(1) (Reply)

Clear Your Cars, Trucks And Containerise Job At Apapa / How Many Of Us Pranked Our Parents As Kids? / Water Heater For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.