Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later (32229 Views)

COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by ogbiwa: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
A woman made a heartbreaking plea to urge people to get vaccinated just before she died of Covid-19.

Megan Alexandra Blankenbiller, who posted the video on her TikTok page @atasteofalex, documented her story fighting against the deadly virus at a hospital nine days before her death.

In the video posted on August 15, she encouraged people to get vaccinated as soon as possible.

She spoke lightly with a ventilator attached to her nose: "I don’t have a lot of energy for talking, so I’m going to try to make this quick.

"I did not get vaccinated. I’m not anti-vax; I was just trying to do my research. I was scared."

Megan said when she had finally decided to get the vaccine and convinced her family to get it with her, they got sick before making the appointments and she fell more ill than the others.

"I shouldn't have waited," she said as she pleaded her followers. "If you are even 70% sure that you want the vaccine, go get it.

"Don't wait. Go get it. Because hopefully if you get it then you won't end up in the hospital like me.

"I’ve been here since early Friday morning and all I’ve been hearing is the moans and screams of people in pain."

She also asked people to invest in supplements like vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc.

Just over a week later on August 24, Megan's family confirmed on Facebook that she passed away.

Younger sister Cristina wrote: "Thank you all for your prayers for my family.

"I am saddened and heart broken to share that my older sister has been called to heaven today.

"Megan was such a beautiful person who gave her everything to anyone in need.

"She was a light to all around her and brought joy to everyone she met."

Megan's followers also paid tribute to her final post on TikTok.

One said: "She used her last breaths to help others. RIP Alex and thank you."

Another took Meghan's advice and wrote: "RIP. I'm gonna go schedule my appointment right now."

"Thank you for trying to be informative to everyone despite being in pain and having lack of energy," a third penned. "You will be missed."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/unvaccinated-tiktoker-begs-people-jabbed-24955634

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by decatalyst(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
I hope other people gets serious and take the vaccine.

It's not the Antichrist vaccine or sign.

It is meant to build the body to fight the real virus when you contract it.

Knowledge is profitable.

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Jerryherd: 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
RIP
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by vinceyinnovation: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hm
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by KingSatan: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by OkuFaba(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
The guy below me don't have sense..

He's becoming a nuisance in this platform.

I wish I can beat you to Righteousness

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Righteousness2(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2021
The Media/ Globalist keeps Scamming and Deceiving the People with all these videos littered Everywhere of people about to Die telling you to take this or that. Go to YouTube and see all these Nonsense littered all over the place! Be wise Folks!

Someone who is about to Die has the time to tell you to get a Jab. A Reporter and cameras are well positioned And people are buying this scrap. Devil has blocked the reasoning ability of people.

Someone leaving the earth did not use the Opportunity to make amends with GOD. It's to take Nonsense they have.
Shine your eyes ! Jab Cannot Save you. Only JESUS Christ Saves!

These are Last of the Last Moments! Do not Joke with your Eternity .
Very soon! The Eyes of All will be Clear on these evils and Nonsense!

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by fourboys: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2021
Don't know what to believe anymore embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by SultanOfAbia: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Media/ Globalist keeps Scamming and Deceiving the People.
Someone who is about to Die has the time to tell you to get a Jab. And people are buying this scrap. Devil has blocked the reasoning of people.

Someone leaving the earth did not use the Opportunity to make amends with GOD. It's to take Nonsense they have.
Shine your eyes ! These are Last of the Last Moments! Do not Joke with your Eternity or allow .

Make your Mama contact Covid 19 first
Either Delta vairiant or Aba variant
Anyone wey strong
Let us see if you sit down and pray with her
Or take her to hospital?
If you be telling her about end time and giving her life to Christ
Instead of rushing up and down to make sure she receive medical attention.

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by blamingthedevil: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Someone who is about to Die has the time to tell you to get a Jab. And people are buying this scrap. Devil has blocked the reasoning of people.

Shine your eyes ! These are Last of the Last Moments! Do not Joke with your Eternity or allow .

Spam alert

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Guyman02: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2021
I am more interested in stories of people who beat the virus without vaccination like Joe Rogan the podcaster who said he used Ivermectin and a combination of other drugs which CNN and other MSM now started calling "Horse Dewormer" to treat himself and he recovered within 3 days.
CNN had to manipulate Joe Rogan video to make him look very sick from Covid.
There is a deliberate plan between Big Pharma and the media to ensure that money is made from vaccines,any contrary opinion, research or solution is marked as fake News by Big Tech such as Google, Facebook etc
Stories of recovery without vaccination are not given publicity like this one. Why?
For this lady obesity is already a big health challenge before Covid

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Thinktwicemybro: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Covid 19 is a scam. People dying of other causes are blaming it on covid 19.

Obesity on its own can kill. You spend all your time on tiktok and you are here blaming covid.
If I kick you with this trouser now.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2021
RIP.

Btw, where are the corona virus victims in Nigeria isolated in their thousands?

Where are they?!

9 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by patrickmuf(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Please shut up you idiot...

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Winters23: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2021
shocked
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Generalwoodz(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Anybody that still thinks that Covid ain't real needs a total brain sugery

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Nonpartisan1: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2021
The vaccine doesnt stop anything.

27 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by kingemaker(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are one of the world's problem. I like some of your posts though.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by thatsleepboy1: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2021
I believe this jab is a mark of 666

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by kolnel: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2021
so sad.
vaccination should however be a personal choice and not be forced on people. The only reason why people are reluctant to take this vaccine is because vaccine has worked in the past and so humans have forgotten the yellow fever, polio and chicken box pandemic.

The lady is always obese as evident by her lack of neck. obesity kills slowly. she might also be a smoker, which must have affected her lungs

15 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Ayoslimzy(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

your ignorance is the last of the last moment s

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by davinchecodes(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2021
She isn't healthy and it's very possible she have an underlying health issue.
She probably weigh between 180 - 250 pounds.

And besides the vaccine doesn't work, it's all about control.

23 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Areaboyfriend(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

You should be locked up in prison.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by sinola(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2021
The ear that will hear is not always as big as raffia palm.... A word is enough for a wise!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Gptech(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Someone leaving the earth did not use the Opportunity to make amends with GOD.
How did you know she needed to make amends with God?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by adexbols: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Hmnnn

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. / FG Declares 90 Travellers From India, Brazil, Turkey Wanted / Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.