Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later (32268 Views)

COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by htdot: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
kenex4ever:
no.
Ok.
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Angelfrost(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
I believe this jab is a mark of 666

Of course it isn't...

There are many more subtle ways to mark the whole world if they feel like.

So, enough of the conspiracy theories. grin
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by CrestMan: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
When will all these vaccine marketers stop this nonsense? If they like, they can put out more videos, it still won't change my mind.

I counsel you all especially Christians not to fall for this DECEPTION.

Shalom

8 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Goldbw122(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hmm
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by cescky(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
LordReed:

I wanna bet that Rogan is vaccinated plus it wasn't only Ivermectin he took.

But ivermectin does work though..

If anything he took it with vitamin c, zinc, and vitamins d.. Which are cheap supplements
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by pakirisuitesphc(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
This so called righteousness 2 is an example of Christian without knowledge, bible says seek out the truths and hold on to it, so if you have failed or too dull to understand the truth about the fight against Covid 19, just keep your ignorance to yourself and don't make other to stumble by not taking the vaccine.It is even a worst sin to spread lies about what you don't understand and if you spread lies, you belong to your father who is the devil,the father of all liars.

Righteousness2:
The Media/ Globalist keeps Scamming and Deceiving the People with all these videos littered Everywhere of people about to Die telling you to take this or that. Go to YouTube and see all these Nonsense! Be wise Folks!

Someone who is about to Die has the time to tell you to get a Jab. A Reporter and cameras are well positioned And people are buying this scrap. Devil has blocked the reasoning ability of people.

Someone leaving the earth did not use the Opportunity to make amends with GOD. It's to take Nonsense they have.
Shine your eyes ! Jab Cannot Save you. Only JESUS Christ Saves!

These are Last of the Last Moments! Do not Joke with your Eternity .
Very soon! The Eyes of All will be Clear on these evils and Nonsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by DWJOBScom(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
decatalyst:
I hope other people gets serious and take the vaccine.

It's not the Antichrist vaccine or sign.

It is meant to build the body to fight the real virus when you contract it.

Knowledge is profitable.

They won't hear you
Even if a dead person wakes up from dead and tell them, they won't hear
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Godszilla: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gbam! GOD BLESS U.
[/quote]quote author=htdot post=105709416]
Unvaccinated person too can have the virus without being hospitalized or die if he/she does not have any underlying illness. Those unvaccinated who die have underlying illness.
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Angelfrost(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
mastermaestro:

Leave them to continue their fear campaign. It's an attempt at pressuring people to get vaccinated against their will. Today every health challenge is attributed to covid. People die, they say it is covid.
Meanwhile Israel that vaccinated nearly all of her population is battling with what it calls covid again.

I will continue to maintain that covid might be ravaging many parts of the world, that however doesn't include Nigeria. Whatever people are calling covid here is pure institutional lie.

Malaria still kills more people here. Yet they won't do anything to create malaria vaccine. It is one unknown covid that they so care about. Caring government indeed!

...And I keep asking why the average Nigerian has continued to wax strong in the midst of this widespread pandemic. Why is the mortality still so low in this nation and continent.

Even the doomsayers like Melinda Gates (Who projected millions dying in the streets in Nigeria) have all gone into hiding in shame.

Proper science would be to investigate what makes the average African less susceptible.

6 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by havilla(f): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
mastermaestro:

Leave them to continue their fear campaign. It's an attempt at pressuring people to get vaccinated against their will. Today every health challenge is attributed to covid. People die, they say it is covid.
Meanwhile Israel that vaccinated nearly all of her population is battling with what it calls covid again.

I will continue to maintain that covid might be ravaging many parts of the world, that however doesn't include Nigeria. Whatever people are calling covid here is pure institutional lie.

Malaria still kills more people here. Yet they won't do anything to create malaria vaccine. It is one unknown covid that they so care about. Caring government indeed!
malaria is not a white mans problem because they dont have it in their country, plead with your african scientist to develop a vaccine for you

4 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Angelfrost(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...you got me confused for someone else. I'm even a scientist by profession. I just wanna exercise caution and look at both sides before making my decision. These opponents include a Nobel prize winner and others. I'm just keeping an open mind. Only heavens know how many Nigerians contracted covid and didn't know but survived

How many Nigerians??! Millions actually!

Everyone knows this, but they will rather pretend and act like it is not being transmitted across the nation!

3 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by mastermaestro(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

...And I asking why the average Nigerian has continued to wax strong in the midst of this widespread pandemic. Why is the mortality still so low in this nation and continent.

Even the doomsayers like Melinda Gates (Who projected millions dying in the streets in Nigeria) have all gone into hiding in shame.

Proper science would be to investigate what makes the average African less susceptible.

No they don't want to research on that, they just want us to get vaccinated for something that is not killing us. Wicked humans forming care.

5 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by AfroKnight: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Is there anyone in this world who has not been infected? Those of us who are alive should be thankful.
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Tonyblessed(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
Funny indeed. Why trying to make people take vaccines by all means if it was not an evil propaganda behind all these. The ones who have recovered speedily are much more greater in number than these handful of deaths which are usually due to other ailments and not covid or whatever they call it. Well, is only God that can open the eyes of many to these evil plans of creating fear in the minds of people.
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Geenosko: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Vaccine that wouldn't prevent you from infection or transmitting Covid is that one a vaccine?

I'm vaccinated against measles, I can never be infected

I'm vaccinated against yellow fever, I can be infected again

I'm vaccinated against polio, I can never be infected with polio again

Yet you will take Covid 19 vaccine and still be infected.

Awon scammers.

That thing is not a vaccine.
If you decide to take it, na you sabi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Mailthaddeus(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Media/ Globalist keeps Scamming and Deceiving the People with all these videos littered Everywhere of people about to Die telling you to take this or that. Go to YouTube and see all these Nonsense littered all over the place! Be wise Folks!

Someone who is about to Die has the time to tell you to get a Jab. A Reporter and cameras are well positioned And people are buying this scrap. Devil has blocked the reasoning ability of people.

Someone leaving the earth did not use the Opportunity to make amends with GOD. It's to take Nonsense they have.

In as much as I agree with u, but pls don't discourage people from getting Covid 19 vaccine. Vaccine has been with us for years. And as a Bible student, u should know that Christians won't be here when the real Antichrist's mark of the beast will take place. The rapture would have taken place, and the Bible was clear that it will be a human number, not a Vaccine. I have had my double dozes of Covid vaccine and I am very much okay. The videos on YouTube are all conspiracy theories made by ignorant people. Keep the light of Jesus Christ burning, but don't spread ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by redsun(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
People in her shape are prime suckers for the virus. You have to be naturally all round healthy to withstand it. Fat people stand little chance and it may be wise for them to get the vaccine.

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by IamAsiri: 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Anybody that still thinks that Covid ain't real needs a total brain sugery
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by MrRichmond: 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Guyman02:
I am more interested in stories of people who beat the virus without vaccination like Joe Rogan, the podcaster who said he used Ivermectin and a combination of other drugs which CNN and other MSM now started calling "Horse Dewormer" to treat himself and he recovered within 3 days.
CNN had to manipulate Joe Rogan video to make him look very sick from Covid.
There is a deliberate plan between Big Pharma and the media to ensure that money is made from vaccines,any contrary opinion, research or solution is marked as fake News by Big Tech such as Google, Facebook etc
Stories of recovery without vaccination are not given publicity like this one. Why?
For this lady obesity is already a big health challenge before Covid

You have sense.

A lot of people on this forum don't have functioning brains.

6 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by texazzpete(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Media/ Globalist keeps Scamming and Deceiving the People with all these videos littered Everywhere of people about to Die telling you to take this or that. Go to YouTube and see all these Nonsense littered all over the place! Be wise Folks!

Many religious people like you have killed and killed many people by spreading this demonic doctrine of fear.
Yes, Jesus saves. And God has provided vaccines that you can take to Save your life. But you're here trying hard to kill more people with your ignorant rants.

Wicked soul.

3 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by bluefilm: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
That one kwansign you.

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by peppermint7(m): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
SultanOfAbia:

Make your Mama contact Covid 19 first
Either Delta vairiant or Aba variant
Anyone wey strong
Let us see if you sit down and pray with her
Or take her to hospital?
If you be telling her about end time and giving her life to Christ
Instead of rushing up and down to make sure she receive medical attention.

Look I have scammed lots of stupid people like you back when I was doing fake pastor with my friend in Akwa ibom.
I don't regret scamming those guillable fools because bible said fools will suffer for their ignorance until they get sense
Where for akwa Ibom be that?
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by peppermint7(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
I believe this jab is a mark of 666
You be mumu
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by LordReed(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
cescky:

But ivermectin does work though..

If anything he took it with vitamin c, zinc, and vitamins d.. Which are cheap supplements

Rogan also took very expensive treatments you can look up the specific ones but if I recall correctly it was the one they gave Trump when he was sick.

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Dotman2210(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
You people ignore the fact this woman is obese, there's little or nothing the vaccine will do when you are not healthy, we should lay more emphasis on healthy living and not one vaccine

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Tecord1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

I believe there were people just like you in the days of Noah who asked people not to believe his message be cause to them it does not make sense that the earth would be destroyed by flood. Same way the bible told us to be careful so our actions don't cause others to sin. If your faith is strong enough that Covid can't harm you, you should know that not every one has that same faith. If by your advise some one dies from Civid, know that you are responsible for such death and God will require it of you. We tend to read the bible, preach it but we fail in its application to our daily life.
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by franklytrue(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
We are getting there. Take this sinister vaccine at your own risk. You have been warned.

Take the vaccine now and you will not be able to resist the 'vaccination passport' microchip (Mark of the beast) that will be used to track, control and enable you do business transactions in the coming cashless economy.

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by authority2006(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Covid 19 is a scam. People dying of other causes are blaming it on covid 19.

Obesity on its own can kill. You spend all your time on tiktok and you are here blaming covid.
If I kick you with this trouser now.

Ignorance is a disease, yours is a proof of that statement
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by malcom1X: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lorgat46:
This guy stupid fa

How him take stupid?
Person wey want die dey tell you say make you go take Vaccine. Why she no take the vaccine make she stay alive na?

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Thinktwicemybro: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
authority2006:

Ignorance is a disease, yours is a proof of that statement
I forgot it was your father that discovered covid 19, that's why you are so pained

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by malcom1X: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tecord1:
I believe there were people just like you in the days of Noah who asked people not to believe his message be cause to them it does not make sense that the earth would be destroyed by flood. Same way the bible told us to be careful so our actions don't cause others to sin. If your faith is strong enough that Covid can't harm you, you should know that not every one has that same faith. If by your advise some one dies from Civid, know that you are responsible for such death and God will require it of you. We tend to read the bible, preach it but we fail in its application to our daily life.

Are you suffering from Covid right now? Or you know someone that knows someone.

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by malcom1X: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
texazzpete:

Many religious people like you have killed and killed many people by spreading this demonic doctrine of fear.
Yes, Jesus saves. And God has provided vaccines that you can take to Save your life. But you're here trying hard to kill more people with your ignorant rants.

Wicked soul.

An mRNA Gene editing therapy. Call it for what it is. They even edited the definition of a vaccine this month.

Check the dates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Discovers She Has 4 Kidneys / What Is This White Spots On My Penis? / Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.