Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,642 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) (1300 Views)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / How Norwegian Police Framed, Arrested And Deported him For Being Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by Glozanne(f): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hey friends,

I hate to say this but living abroad sometimes is a nightmare.

Watch this Short video to know what they tell us here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osFljdMW-Ng
Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
youtubers abroad should stop this nonsense. come home to face tribalism , nepotism and herdsmen wahala. the time you guys waste on this youtube paroles go and do uber eats with it

12 Likes

Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by int0x80(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lagbaja88:
youtubers abroad should stop this nonsense. come home to face tribalism , nepotism and herdsmen wahala. the time you guys waste on this youtube paroles go and do uber eats with it
grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by Glozanne(f): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sorry to say but if you come here and insult me again, I will take your name to God. Whatever happens take it. Rubbish.

How can you say a stupid thing like this. Have you ever travelled in your life.
Rubbish comment.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by Originalsly: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lagbaja88:

i live in Toronto, come meet me lol. enough of this nonsense you guys do. every reasonable Canadian knows the country cant survive without immigrants. nobody has told me or my friends to go back home, stop making it seem like its rampant. abeg get a life. all this 9ja female YouTubers using style to look for husband with youtube videos lol

Why would you or your friends hear such if you live in a bubble with your countrymen? Because you nor your friends were never told to go back to your country means she was not? Was she talking to "reasonable Canadians"? ... I'm sure you'll consider yourself a reasonable person ... your comment tells a different story.

@ topic .... racists will always be racists.... until there is a crisis... a disaster.... a rude awakening.... she just need to grow a thick skin and learn how to counter such comments.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by Nicoswit(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
Glozanne:
Sorry to say but if you come here and insult me again, I will take your name to God. Whatever happens take it. Rubbish.

Rubbish comment.
Just Ignore him
Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by Glozanne(f): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
@ lagbaja it is obvious you are not married that is why you insult married women. May God forgive you.

You live in Toronto and you wouldn't mind your business but come go social media and bully your own Nigerian person. You should be ashamed.

I pray for your sanity.
Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by suffering: 7:57am On Sep 12, 2021
Not this woman again.

1 Like

Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2021
Glozanne:
@ lagbaja it is obvious you are not married that is why you insult married women. May God forgive you.

You live in Toronto and you wouldn't mind your business but come go social media and bully your own Nigerian person. You should be ashamed.

I pray for your sanity.

come back home and stop the negative youtubing. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by BlackSan: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2021
Glozanne:

Rubbish comment.

Since you are a blogger you should be used to negative comments, don't let it get to you. I wanna believe you posted it for posting sake. You should already know by know that irrespective of your location in the White man's land, there will be some pathetic racist.

That doesn't mean all white are racist, it's like trying to picture everyone in a society as good people, it's not possible. There will always be the bad guys. I also believe you will get more views if you talk about the good stuffs in Canada, that doesn't mean you wouldn't talk about the bad side but if you only emphasize on the bad side, well... the lesser view you get.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by Kingkyle1(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Please come to Nigeria, the whites don't deserve you guys. Imagine them treating you guys based on racial inference.
Nigeria can't wait to treat you in the language you will really understand. There's no tribalism, no banditry, no insurgency, no insurrection, no corruptions, no nepotism, no freedom of speech infringements, standard of living quite smooth, 24hrs power supply, best govt, jobs excess, road network sweet, Education is sum cum laud, currency standard, serene civil environment and security top notch.

I would also like to have your Canadian visa, let me go to there country and fight them. How can they be racists?

9 Likes

Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by Glozanne(f): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
I guess you reading this upside down. Watch the video I never said the country is bad!!! Understand I get messages from people black, white all colors and they say go back to your country, you don't deserve to be here which Is Canada. That speech in itself is racist.

Look at this way, I live in Nigeria and I am pissed off with a white person then would it be proper for me to tell them they don't deserve to be in Nigeria?

Let us be nice please and read between the lines.

I come in peace, don't hate me for speaking my mind and I don't need you to be rude saying I won't get views because guess what, God is giving me what I need to be happy.

It's racist to be rude to people of different color no matter where you are!! Know this and you will have peace

1 Like

Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by Crossroad1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lagbaja88:
it is becoming annoying..
Do people over here have it easy?
Anyway, most of them use the YouTube to make money thereby making a fool of themselves

4 Likes

Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by Crossroad1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Originalsly:

Why would you or your friends hear such if you live in a bubble with your countrymen? Because you nor your friends were never told to go back to your country means she was not? Was she talking to "reasonable Canadians"? ... I'm sure you'll consider yourself a reasonable person ... your comment tells a different story.

@ topic .... racists will always be racists.... until there is a crisis... a disaster.... a rude awakening.... she just need to grow a thick skin and learn how to counter such comments.
the thing is, they are beginning to make it a pattern. Even in Nigeria, there is racism, you can't have it worse abroad than in Nigeria..
If you want to make money with YouTube, make your money jeje and stop sounding what everyone already knows..
If everybody in Canada decides to make a video about racism, even you will feel irritated

2 Likes

Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by FuckEveryday: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Crossroad1:
the thing is, they are beginning to make it a pattern. Even in Nigeria, there is racism, you can't have it worse abroad than in Nigeria..
If you want to make money with YouTube, make your money jeje and stop sounding what everyone already knows..
If everybody in Canada decides to make a video about racism, even you will feel irritated
Nigerians abroad are beginning to be a pain in d @ss. I said it since last year dat most of them behave like witches.

What I know is it's the ones with some form of backup from home that'll hv the time to do videos to complain and it's mostly the females..so I don't hv anything to say to the OP
Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by Suspectzero(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
She is taking on the Woke Liberal victim ideology.

You are not a victim in Canada. Your own Country victimized and terrorized you and that's why you ran away to Canada. I would risk death before I ever returned to Nigeria to live (which is never). Commenters here are right, with everything you faced in Nigeria and that people you left behind continue to face, you have little right to post videos online complaining about "Canadian racists" (online trolls). It's the internet, those people are probably not even in Canada.

I'll say it again. You are not a victim. It's the populace living under the Nigerian Government that are the real victims.

You should make a video about the real victims of black on black hate in Nigeria. Tribal hate.

1 Like

Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
FuckEveryday:

Nigerians abroad are beginning to be a pain in d @ss. I said it since last year dat most of them behave like witches.

What I know is it's the ones with some form of backup from home that'll hv the time to do videos to complain and it's mostly the females..so I don't hv anything to say to the OP
they are using it to look for husband. Canada is the one of the immigrant friendly countries in the world. They have foreigners holding political offices including Nigerians. These YouTubers will never return home but always want to paint the place black. Nonsense people

4 Likes

Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by Originalsly: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Crossroad1:

Even in Nigeria, there is racism, you can't have it worse abroad than in Nigeria..

And why is racism worse in Nigeria than abroad? Who are the racists? And if what you say is true ... don't you think it's worse because more people in Canada speak out about it and post videos? ... worse in Nigeria because people like you prefer everyone to be silent about it as if it doesn't exist? Burying your hand in the sand changes nothing.
Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 13, 2021
Glozanne:
I guess you reading this upside down. Watch the video I never said the country is bad!!! Understand I get messages from people black, white all colors and they say go back to your country, you don't deserve to be here which Is Canada. That speech in itself is racist.

Look at this way, I live in Nigeria and I am pissed off with a white person then would it be proper for me to tell them they don't deserve to be in Nigeria?

Let us be nice please and read between the lines.

I come in peace, don't hate me for speaking my mind and I don't need you to be rude saying I won't get views because guess what, God is giving me what I need to be happy.

It's racist to be rude to people of different color no matter where you are!! Know this and you will have peace

Madam come back to Nigeria if you feel it is racist to speak to someone. Is it your country?? Them born you there. You daybuse YouTube created by the white man to still insult their country?? They have helped you develop mentally and rationally. Why have you helped gan gan?? Who gan gan I ask?? If abroad is too hard for you to cope... if the racism hook you for neck, take the next available flight home. But at the end you can’t. If Canada is racist they are the best !! Go to uae and see film way day happen there. You create YouTube day form fresh. Your ogba go rise very soon

1 Like

Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by Glozanne(f): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Some people will not change its their mentality. I pray God opens your ears and eyes .

Trolling people or being a social media BULLY doesn't make you any better. See KARMA is real. The hate you give Is what you get in return.

keep hating me while am making millions.

1 Like

Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by Kenn55: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Glozanne:
Some people will not change its their mentality. I pray God opens your ears and eyes .

Trolling people or being a social media BULLY doesn't make you any better. See KARMA is real. The hate you give Is what you get in return.

Sister, you see people are fed up with these racism bullshit talk abroad. You know why? Because our own society is not any better.

As a people, we tend to demand something we can't give. We want love and acceptance from other people but we can't give the same to ourselves in our own society.

Do you know how many times some yorubas in Lagos will tell igbos in Lagos to go back to their erosion ravaged region? Do you know how many time igbos tell non indigenes in their region to go back to their states? What of quit notices issued by northerners and other tribes against other tribes.

Go to nairaland political section or crime section and see the raw venom Nigerians pour against each other in the name of tribe.

You see, there is nothing you face abroad that should be a big deal to warrant complain.

If you look for racism or get fixated on issues of racism abroad you will always find them but if you no send anybody and live ya life jeje, u go even forget sey racism dey exist.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) by hammed71(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Glozanne:

my dear they don't understand you, you can always come back to Nigeria anytime at least you were born here and by the way don't forget to renounce your Canadian residence or citizenship before coming.
God bless.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tourist Travel To Dominican Republic With Nigerian Passport / Rescheduling Has Been A Challenge / Will You Live In The Nigerian Community Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.