Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,451 members, 7,853,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States (18801 Views)

72 Percent Pass October 2019 TRCN Qualifying Exam As Lagos, Enugu, Kano Top List / University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions / FG Removes 5 Top NECO Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by AlexB300: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Haters of the north
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Isahalbash(m): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

In the Savannah region of Nigeria, WAEC and NECO are plainly written on the chalkboard for students to copy.

Students still find it hard to copy the solution on the board. They struggle to write and most of them end up copying the questions back as answers.

These set of quarter-baked graduates get admitted through the famed Quota System to study in schools such as:
-Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
-Usmanu Danfodio University
-University of Maiduguri
-Aliyu Modibbo University of Technology
-Kano State University
-Gombe State University
-Taraba State University.

Upon graduation, they are immediately fixed into Federal Government positions and offices such as:
FIRS
CBN
DPR
NOSDRA
NPA

Chukwuma and Adekunle that studied in the East and West get to write series of interviews and may likely end up under Ciroma from the North who is a Permanent Secretary.

And in Lagos they don't write answers for them on the board I guess?

Most private schools, and even public schools do exam malpractice in Lagos.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by hedonido: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
GeneralPula:
Till date, I didn’t check my neco result..

As I see say waec don sure, I no ever bother to check wetin Neco wan talk..

This your comment made me reason that in a way, NECO is to 'ANAN', what WAEC is to ICAN. Those who understand, understand.

That's why you can count how many abokki creatures have ICAN with one hand. Olodo idiots. Even your current FIRS chairman doesn't have ICAN. All of them go run go ANAN wey every fool with some coins can easily buy in the market.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Abdullah36(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
dumb guy
Sorry i feel your pain
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Abujason: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
qanda:
Concerned Parents, Teachers and Students:

Get Free WAEC, NECO past questions and marking scheme on Q and A App.

Early preparations and practise prevents failure, poor performance and discourages Malpractise!

Install Q and A App today and share the download link with your loved ones

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Why not take this ad to the North. As you can see from the current discussion, they need your assistance especially in Bauchi, Kano, Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna and Katsina.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Winters23: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
GeneralPula:

I use my neco reg fee go buy clothes and shoes, then read wella for waec.

Well I narrowly escaped in one seating

grin
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by akdjr(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Continue chest beating outcast.
Terrier99:

You're welcome VAT begging almajiri nonentity.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by akdjr(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Continue outcast hoodlum.
Terrier99:

You're welcome VAT begging almajiri nonentity.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by adecz: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
❌Schooling isn't for aboqis....

Just leave dem for gate or give
their foolaniy brothers some cows
& all will be well.

▶️To them, Western education is a
waste of your God given time on earth.

After all, your President just passed
through school without passing or
allowing school pass through him &
today he is president, with a professor
of law as houseboy & the professor's
wife as handmaid & hairdresser to his wife.❌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Abujason: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
AlexB300:
Haters of the north

We are not haters of the North. It’s just that we want the North to wake up and be like the rest of the country. This over pampering can only last for so long. Sooner or later you guys will have no choice than to face the real world. And with how you guys are getting away with lots of things and tolerating lots of illegalities, the future will not be too kind to y’all. I’m glad El-Rufai and Ganduje have seen the handwriting on the wall and are in agreement with this lately.

Not hating. Just being real.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Antivirus92(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
mu2sa2:
Exam malpractice used to be the exclusive preserve of the south, especially SE. Now they have exported this evil practice to the north. Investigation may even prove that the perpetrators are non- indigenes from yonder.
rubbish!
exclusive preserve kill u there!
when government of the south east was busy exposing and demolishing the few miracle centres they have, u people were rejoicing because it gave u solace why south east would be top of jamb,neco,waec,nabteb exams every year!
where as in ur regions, north and southwest, there are uncountable number of miracle centres scattered everywhere and being protected by ur people and your government.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by phemmyfour: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed That's the only thing they can produce, bunch of gworo chewing almajiri cheats. They contribute nothing to the nation's IGR because they don't value education or progress. I blame Lugard for this.
Yet they still fail woefully when the results are out. It means even to cheat in an exam you need a level of intelligence.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by mariovito(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Still Dem not top list of performance.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by yommygift15: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
In one sentence, northern region engaged in neco exam malpractice
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by JayB11(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
Abujason:

So pitiful. Yet ya leaders don’t want to change things. Remember Ahmadu Bello and his positive contributions way back then. The ones of these days are just nothing but thieves and terrorists.

I have never celebrated Ahmadu Bello, i once watched one of his video clips where he was proposing that Northerners dominate the Government at all cost.
As a Northerner, one feels its a positive message, but looking at it from an objective view, u need not be told that such motives gave birth to this one sided Government we are battling, or rather suffering from.

I know the Igbos and Yoruba are really really trying, though every one has one or two bad sides too, but none is comparable to this menace the North is facing.

Against some misleading stories, the North has a lot of graduates too, but the negative outcomes here has overwhelmed any good achievement the region is recording.

Nigeria needs no bigot at this desperate time.
NIGERIA FIRST.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by themanderon: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

In the Savannah region of Nigeria, WAEC and NECO are plainly written on the chalkboard for students to copy.

Students still find it hard to copy the solution on the board. They struggle to write and most of them end up copying the questions back as answers.

These set of quarter-baked graduates get admitted through the famed Quota System to study in schools such as:
-University of Maiduguri
-Kano State University
-Gombe State University

Upon graduation, they are immediately fixed into Federal Government positions and offices such as:
FIRS
CBN
DPR
NOSDRA
NPA

Chukwuma and Adekunle that studied in the East and West get to write series of interviews and may likely end up under Ciroma from the North who is a Permanent Secretary.

You have said it the way it is. Don't be surprised that they may threaten Neco to withdraw this report. I served in a village in the north and I know what's obtainable there.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by ozo13(m): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
GeneralPula:

same here.18yrs and counting
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Lifeemetu(m): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
And that malpractice produced
Buhari
Pantami
Shek Gumi
Lai mohammed
Yahaya Bello
Ganduje
El-rufai
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by pegix(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Always the north

Corrupt like that my 2010 128 mb sd card in dat small chinese phone
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Somatic(m): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
mu2sa2:
Exam malpractice used to be the exclusive preserve of the south, especially SE. Now they have exported this evil practice to the north. Investigation may even prove that the perpetrators are non- indigenes from yonder.

That is what you were programmed to believe or your justification for the abysmal scores that come out of your region. Now that you have been winning the malpractice games back to back, is what you wrote up there the latest excuse for the still abysmal scores? If so,
tell una ustaz and fellow Sai Babarians say this one no rhyme. Make una cook another story.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by alshalz(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed That's the only thing they can produce, bunch of gworo chewing almajiri cheats. They contribute nothing to the nation's IGR because they don't value education or progress. I blame Lugard for this.
look behind you,those quota guys are coming for youoooo
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Saintfrancis82(m): 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
The country is Animal kingdom.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by dragunov: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://punchng.com/bauchi-borno-kano-top-neco-list-of-exam-malpractice-states/

No wonder vermins like ibkhaleel have been boasting that the North has more educated people that everywhere else. Now I see why
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by MrRichmond: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
post=105719216:
SAY NO TO MALPRACTICE.

It bring shame to you and your family.

Be a good citizen.

We Rise.

Na dem. tongue

Dem no dey telli person,
Just kontinue.
Na small time remain cool
[/s]

Nothing of import as usual.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Toscarel: 12:04am On Sep 12, 2021
GeneralPula:

wrote bith WAEC and neco in the year 2009, i still dont care what my neco result is ...

Leave it for the northern olodos
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by samesta(m): 4:48am On Sep 12, 2021
mu2sa2:

Everything bad that the north is accused of, you people would always say they learned it from the south. Maybe the south thought you people banditry, bloodletting and pedophilic nature.
Why don't you learn from the south how to stay peaceful with other tribesmen, contributing to the nation's growth, accepting education ( burning candle in the night just to pass). The bad things you claim you learn from South have come to destroy you people. Better learn good things since na everything them dey teach una
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Awise09(m): 5:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

-University of Maiduguri
-Kano State University
-Gombe State University

FIRS
CBN
DPR
NOSDRA
NPA

So what of the East and West that have head one positions or the other what have they done in fixing their people in better offices before? You can blame them
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Loki100: 5:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Being real my peeps They’ll call it malpractice only when the exam Centre refuses to settle them
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Indabawa1987: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2021
I have been to Southern part of this country, what ever was done in the North regarding cheating or malpractice in exam, sincerely speaking they emulate the southerners masters of the game.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by ddeola: 6:53am On Sep 12, 2021
When e b say na so so cow dem go dey follow inside bush never coming to class
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by coputa(m): 7:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

-University of Maiduguri
-Kano State University
-Gombe State University

FIRS
CBN
DPR
NOSDRA
NPA

What of Laefa,Gbubemi and Akpos that doesn't have the opportunity of attending interviews

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Easy Way To Find The Square Of Number Between 1-100 By Heart / 8 Acts Lecturers Display Which Result To Poor Grade Of Students / Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.