Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,486 members, 7,861,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nollywood Actress, Nike Hamzah Speaks On Alleged S*x For Role With Odunlade Adek - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Nike Hamzah Speaks On Alleged S*x For Role With Odunlade Adek (1935 Views)

I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek / Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Nike Hamzah Speaks On Alleged S*x For Role With Odunlade Adek by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
One of the Nollywood Actress, Adenike Hamzah alleged to have s*x-for-a-role with Star Actor, Odunlade Adekola has come out to debunk the news.
READ ALSO:  I challenge any lady to come forward, if I ever asked for s*x for role in my movie - ; ANGRY ODUNLADE DARE BLACKMAILERS (VIDEO TO WATCH)
In an Instagram video monitored by SOJ WORLDWIDE (www.sojworldnews.com), Adenike said,
"I am doing this video about what was posted on a blog that I was dating my boss, Odunlade Adekola.  I, Adenike Hamzah hereby debunk it, it is not true, it has never been true and it can never be true."
"None of it is ever happening and none is happening. I have never done this before and I will never do it. I will never offer anybody s*x-for-role."
READ ALSO:  Nollywood stars defend Odunlade Adekola over alleged s*x for roles allegation
READ ALSO:  https://www.sojworldnews.com/emir-of-borgu-kingdom-mahmud-ahmed-phd-regains-freedom-from-kidnappers-den/
Nollywood Actress, Adenike Hamzah

READ MORE: https://www.sojworldnews.com/nollywood-actress-nike-hamzah-speaks-on-alleged-sx-for-role-with-odunlade-adekola-a-video-to-watch/

Join SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS anywhere you are across the globe on WHATSAPP BROADCAST LIST for our latest news updates with this number, 09069473894.
Engage us to create awareness and publicity and also to promote your products and services including your political aspirations no matter your political affiliations at minimal charges.
We have our presence in Opera.com, Nairaland, Phoenix Browser and we are Google approved.
We are professionals, we are credible, we are objective

SOJ WORLDWIDE...ONLINE NEWS with a difference. (www.sojworldnews.com)

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nike Hamzah Speaks On Alleged S*x For Role With Odunlade Adek by Africana1123(m): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Mr Odun is a bad guy grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nike Hamzah Speaks On Alleged S*x For Role With Odunlade Adek by Snitch24(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Africana1123:
Mr Odun is a bad guy grin grin

I tell u bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nike Hamzah Speaks On Alleged S*x For Role With Odunlade Adek by puppie017: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Shey u wan
confess.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nike Hamzah Speaks On Alleged S*x For Role With Odunlade Adek by Dwebonline: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
It is well

Build your website with free SSL, Back up, Security and promotion.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Allegedly Pays Winnie Harlow $100k Just To Be On True Love As A Vixen / Fan Touched Coi Leray Below The Waist And She Got Mad (pictures And Video) / Destiny Etiko And Jerry William Reportedly Dating(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.