Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,472 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (875243 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (611) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by adedapodvirus001(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hello everyone, please I need your input on this.

My employer issued me a COS but on the tier and category section it says " Skilled worker ( change of employment - ISC liable) " but I'm only switching from tier 4 dependant to skilled work. Though I raised a point with the HR person that the tier and category seems wrong but the told me that they only saw three options which are Leave, change of employment and extension and the change of employment is the only option they thought is relevant to me. Should I proceed to apply with that COS or I should press further for a correction on the COS?

I look forward to your prompt response
Thank you very much.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wholejay: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ferrarilord:
Hi Brotherly, have you got a response from your employer in regards to your cos

Not yet but was contacted that HO requested for more documents of which they have submitted.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
wholejay:

Not yet but was contacted that HO requested for more documents of which they have submitted.
oh Great, expect your cos soon,the delay was caused by the mistake from your employer.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Phelixblaq(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
Good evening to the wise men and women, my wife and myself made our standard application last week, she received a Visa successful email yesterday and information on where to pick her bro while myself as the main applicant hasn't received nothing. though why checking on the tls both status still at dmc. hope no cause for panickING??

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ocool: 5:38am On Oct 09, 2022
Kunsoft:
The Dependant Should not stay out of UK for more than 90days in a year. for atleast 3 or 5 years. depend on the type of visa.

Thanks for your response.

Please, can you share the link to the website where one can read this?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by HenryG(m): 7:27am On Oct 09, 2022
dee1504:

Hello. If you're not a medical doctor or at least, a nurse, Masters in Public Health is USELESS to you. You can use it as a means to migrate via study route but getting a job in Public Health will be (almost) impossible. You can also do your research in case I'm wrong or outdated.

I hope this helps

Quite much.
Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fasasiidris: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2022
Standard

Eky29:
Congratulations!!!
Is your application priority or standard?

quote author=Fasasiidris post=117262214]Visa Alertttttttt
Got my visa in 8 working days

Documents Submitted

COS page
IELTS UKVI 6.5band
POLICE REPORT
TB TEST RESULT
MARRIAGE CERT AND PICTURES
HEALTH CARE CERTIFICATE FROM ALLISON
DATA PAGE
STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT (1.8m fixed and runner over 3m during the month)
OFFER LETTER

COS issued date: 29 August 2022
Application date: 30 August 2022
Biometric date: 21 September 2022
Email for collection: 30 September 2022
Collection date: 4th October 2022

Thanks everyone for the support.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fasasiidris: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Just be expecting a mail from them cus they will ask for more documents but don’t know which area

vanod:
Good morning house, I received below message this morning after my Biometric on the 5th, is this generic?

Dear xxxx Bleep xxxx

Regarding Visa Application: GWFxxx xxxxxx
For: Bleep Bleep Bleep

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dwalata143: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2022
Good morning everyone, I’m going as a dependent with my gf (she got a sponsor work visa) ..Will I need proof of funds (POF) if I want to apply for masters when I get there ?

I will really appreciate your reply , thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by olaadegoke47(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2022
Wow, standard application within a week, that's good to hear, since your dependant already received her decision, yours should have been made too, cos her decision depends on yours...what date last week did you do your biometric cos I did mine last week too..
Congrats in advance
Phelixblaq:
Good evening to the wise men and women, my wife and myself made our standard application last week, she received a Visa successful email yesterday and information on where to pick her bro while myself as the main applicant hasn't received nothing. though why checking on the tls both status still at dmc. hope no cause for panickING??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kunsoft(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
I believe this will throw more light to it.

https://www.gov.uk/british-citizenship

Ocool:

Thanks for your response.

Please, can you share the link to the website where one can read this?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NanaOne1: 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
rab4sure:
That's alot of money and I suggest you be careful, normally I want to tell you, RUN O, RUN O, ólúwà á má wá pẹ̀lú ẹ̀ but I won't lol.

If you are dedicated enough to go through previous threads here you'll see alot that'll cut off the agent 250,000 fee for care certificate. Just ask questions here if you need more clarification on that here.

Based on the what people go through to get company that'll issue COS, I don't think 150,000 is too much "if" there's refund agreement incase of failure to secure this job, but I doubt you will get any refund, agreement or no agreement, so why not put in the time for "searching and interview" by yourself by still going through this thread and asking questions. Goodluck with that.

And lastly 250,000 for visa assistance, my question is, Is your agent an Entry Clearance Officer (ECO)? Because I do not understand why helping to fill forms is so expensive to the tune of 250,000. A task which you can carry out yourself if you ask questions

Anyways you can start your process by asking questions after getting yourself a free care certificate at Florence Academy here https://login.florence.co.uk/ now you are owing me 250,000

Great response.
Please so after completing these free courses, which job roles are you entitled to apply? and which websites can these jobs be found?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wholejay: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ferrarilord:
oh Great, expect your cos soon,the delay was caused by the mistake from your employer.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Pls which flight is more cheaper to book now to UK (London) now without transit visa.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by simongonner: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Good day guys .. please I need your inputs on the image attached below.. a friend visa was refused . She met the UKVI test cut off mark.. please what can she do about this ?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
simongonner:
Good day guys .. please I need your inputs on the image attached below.. a friend visa was refused . She met the UKVI test cut off mark.. please what can she do about this ?

From what they wrote...she technically ddnt meet the mark like you are implying...

..the status change of the employer nullifies everyother thing.... she should speak to the employer.....if the employer is not A rated, they might still be qualified to sponsor under scale up visa...but the employer needs to get the license sorted with home office first.....

sorry for the refusal..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by simongonner: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

From what they wrote...she technically ddnt meet the mark like you are implying...

..the status change of the employer nullifies everyother thing.... she should speak to the employer.....if the employer is not A rated, they might still be qualified to sponsor under scale up visa...but the employer needs to get the license sorted with home office first.....

sorry for the refusal..
alright.. thanks alot
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dwalata143: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
Good day everyone, I’m going as a dependent with my gf (she got a sponsor work visa) ..Will I need proof of funds (POF) if I want to apply for masters when I get there ?

I will really appreciate your reply , thank
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dwalata143:
Good day everyone, I’m going as a dependent with my gf (she got a sponsor work visa) ..Will I need proof of funds (POF) if I want to apply for masters when I get there ?

I will really appreciate your reply , thank

U will already be in the uk....? U will no longer need a student visa to study so what will u need proof of funds for again?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by magkhan(f): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hi Nairalanders,

My husband and did our biometrics on 6th September. I am the primary applicant and paid for priority, I got my Visa 15 days later but my husband is yet to get his. There has been no email from TLS or UKVI since application.

What do you suggest we do? should I be worried?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
simongonner:

Nothing can be done.... the company cos was cancelled .. I wonder, didn't they tell your friend that it was cancelled and so cannot be used

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Nothing can be done.... the company cos was cancelled .. I wonder, didn't they tell your friend that it was cancelled and so cannot be used

U are not a preacher of hope, haba

Something can be done. The applicant needs to reach the employer with the refusal, the employer needs to sort the COS issue with home office, and if they still need her services, offer her employment again to reapply.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
leef2022:

U are not a preacher of hope, haba

Something can be done. The applicant needs to reach the employer with the refusal, the employer needs to sort the COS issue with home office, and if they still need her services, offer her employment again to reapply.

Lol.... well truly this is a more hopeful way ,how you stated it .

While this cos and applicant is gone. There can be hope starting all over again

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by simongonner: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
LagosismyHome:

yeah ..they didnt tell her ..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wheesin(m): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by damble: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2022
Rosoma:
Thank you.

Please someone help. Which courses do I need to do on the Florence academy or do I have to do everything?

Can someone be kind and answer this question?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
damble:

Can someone be kind and answer this question?

15 cpd units.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by damble: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
vanod:

15 cpd units.

Thanks bro
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by damble: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
vanod:

15 cpd units.

Please, what's the full meaning of cpd?

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (611) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.