Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,970 members, 7,848,917 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (866594 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Rosoma: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Good evening everyone. Please I need help. I know some of my questions must have been answered but I need these answers fast so I won't be able to read first.

I applied to few schools for January intake, I have not heard from them yet. Considering the money involved in studying, I'm contemplating trying this tier 2 stuff.

I need links to online courses I can do please. Can I continue trying this one and the study route? Or should I continue waiting for the schools' response while my husband does the online care courses?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JzFate: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Rosoma:
Good evening everyone. Please I need help. I know some of my questions must have been answered but I need these answers fast so I won't be able to read first.

I applied to few schools for January intake, I have not heard from them yet. Considering the money involved in studying, I'm contemplating trying this tier 2 stuff.

I need links to online courses I can do please. Can I continue trying this one and the study route? Or should I continue waiting for the schools' response while my husband does the online care courses?

Try Florence academy it's free and there certificate is acceptable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Established: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hello please I would kindly like to find out...if someone is on a skilled worker Visa in the UK, and they want to study part time...do they pay fees as UK student or International student?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zeejibz: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hello house please what is the appropriate answer to give when filling the skilled worker form for "issuing authority" for passport. Is the country eg Nigeria or pkace of issue eg Alausa Lagos
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
zeejibz:
Hello house please what is the appropriate answer to give when filling the skilled worker form for "issuing authority" for passport. Is the country eg Nigeria or pkace of issue eg Alausa Lagos

Check your passport, you will see the issuing authority, examples of that Ikeja lagos, Port Harcourt, Enugu.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zeejibz: 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
vanod:

Check your passport, you will see the issuing authority, examples of that Ikeja lagos, Port Harcourt, Enugu.

Thank you for the response.

One more thing concerning "consent for the home office to request verification checks for joint accounts or third party support" under dependant visa application. I picked " No" (i am filling on behalf of my daughter and employer ticked mtce)

I hope I am right?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Rosoma: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Thank you. So after the online courses, one can start applying for care job? Please do you know how easy it is to get care jobs from Nigeria?

Can someone be applying for care job and still be pursuing study visa too?

JzFate:

Try Florence academy it's free and there certificate is acceptable
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Rosoma:
Thank you. So after the online courses, one can start applying for care job? Please do you know how easy it is to get care jobs from Nigeria?

Can someone be applying for care job and still be pursuing study visa too?[b][/b]

Yes
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 1:15am On Oct 07, 2022
zeejibz:

I believe its country

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Established:
Hello please I would kindly like to find out...if someone is on a skilled worker Visa in the UK, and they want to study part time...do they pay fees as UK student or International student?

International.....if you have not stayed in the uk continously as a skilled worker for over 3 years
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2022
HenryG:
Hello everyone,
How reliable is Masters in Public Health in UK university in securing job that can process work visa?
Please help me in your response.
Thank you all

Hello. If you're not a medical doctor or at least, a nurse, Masters in Public Health is USELESS to you. You can use it as a means to migrate via study route but getting a job in Public Health will be (almost) impossible. You can also do your research in case I'm wrong or outdated.

I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peeptracy: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2022
Hi all,

Would appreciate if you can share how and where you are getting reference letter for volunteering for care work from.
Or even better if there is a list of places I can volunteer at. I searched but not seen much so far. Thanks all.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2022
Good morning house, I received below message this morning after my Biometric on the 5th, is this generic?

Dear xxxx Bleep xxxx

Regarding Visa Application: GWFxxx xxxxxx
For: Bleep Bleep Bleep

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Rosoma: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2022
Thank you.

Please someone help. Which courses do I need to do on the Florence academy or do I have to do everything?

leef2022:

Yes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Established: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

International.....if you have not stayed in the uk continously as a skilled worker for over 3 years

Thank you �
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zeejibz: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hello house please does tourist visa qualify as leave to remain for UK visa application
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
zeejibz:
Hello house please does tourist visa qualify as leave to remain for UK visa application

NO.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
wholejay:

Yes, we communicate weekly. Still waiting for HO response...
Hi Brotherly, have you got a response from your employer in regards to your cos
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by collaysmith: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ocool: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please, gurus in the house help answer this question. If the husband of a caregiver applied together for a visa and got approved, how long can the husband stay outside the UK within a year?

A friend just got a skilled worker visa as a dependant using his wife but he doesn't want to stay in the UK. He prefers staying in Nigeria for the next years due to a great opportunity here for him. He just wants to be visiting the wife and the children but still wants to hold the skilled worker visa.

Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
This is what I planned to do if i get my visa. My wife is actually the main applicant
Ocool:
Please, gurus in the house help answer this question. If the husband of a caregiver applied together for a visa and got approved, how long can the husband stay outside the UK within a year?

A friend just got a skilled worker visa as a dependant using his wife but he doesn't want to stay in the UK. He prefers staying in Nigeria for the next years due to a great opportunity here for him. He just wants to be visiting the wife and the children but still wants to hold the skilled worker visa.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Motunbanky(f): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hermeknorr:
Good day everyone, my sisters sponsor is trying to pick a date for her at TLS Ikeja after payment but they keep getting "you have exceeded your schedule limit" she didn't get a date booked tooo. Please anyone has an advice on what to do, she is to resume this October. Her Sponsor had to give her the details so she can continue the process herself as they were not able to get a date picked, please we need advice or TLS contact.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Motunbanky(f): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hermeknorr:
Good day everyone, my sisters sponsor is trying to pick a date for her at TLS Ikeja after payment but they keep getting "you have exceeded your schedule limit" she didn't get a date booked tooo. Please anyone has an advice on what to do, she is to resume this October. Her Sponsor had to give her the details so she can continue the process herself as they were not able to get a date picked, please we need advice or TLS contact.
I had same experience and it was resolved. Write the customer care service repeatedly. They respond after 3-5 days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Motunbanky(f): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
Moji12:
Good morning all, please I want to know if there has been a situation whereby EECTIS was rejected for any reason whatsoever. My asking us because I'm contemplating on doing EECTIS rather than writing IELTS.

I'm seriously weighing my options.
Once you have the necessary documents for ECÇTIS, it is straight forward. Original certificate with stamp n colour, letter of introduction from school stating English as medium of communication and original transcript. U are good to go
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moji12(f): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Motunbanky:

Once you have the necessary documents for ECÇTIS, it is straight forward. Original certificate with stamp n colour, letter of introduction from school stating English as medium of communication and original transcript. U are good to go

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
collaysmith:
Hello House
@LagosismyHome

Asking for a friend.

Can an employer tell you not to process dependants visa using the COS they will issue.

My questions are: will the employer know whether the dependants used the COS for visa application? Do they (employer) pay extra money for COS involving dependants?

Thanks.

Personally I don't think they can know .... they don't pay extra for dependants cos so it's wickedness to get involved in the main applicant matter
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
collaysmith:
Hello House
@LagosismyHome

Asking for a friend.

Can an employer tell you not to process dependants visa using the COS they will issue.

My questions are: will the employer know whether the dependants used the COS for visa application? Do they (employer) pay extra money for COS involving dependants?

Thanks.

To be on a safe side, discuss things with employer, some companies have policies how many dependants a cos covers for..

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kunsoft(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2022
The Dependant Should not stay out of UK for more than 90days in a year. for atleast 3 or 5 years. depend on the type of visa.

Ocool:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tijanielizabeth: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2022
please nairalanders, i will like to confirm something

for UK work tier 2 visa, how long does it take for home office to respond after receiving documents from uk ( probably the employer)

also, how long does the whole process of the tier 2 work visa take?

thanks for a swift response.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2022
tijanielizabeth:
please nairalanders, i will like to confirm something

for UK work tier 2 visa, how long does it take for home office to respond after receiving documents from uk ( probably the employer)

also, how long does the whole process of the tier 2 work visa take?

thanks for a swift response.

I doubt if anyone can answer this .... this will be based on a case by case and turnaround will be varied
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tijanielizabeth: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
LagosismyHome:

I doubt if anyone can answer this .... this will be based on a case by case and turnaround will be varied

On average, what is the expected wait time
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zeejibz: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hello house please does using vi tls mean one can get biometric dates faster?

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (609) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.