Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844504 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Camilia77: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dc4life:

Biometrics was in Lagos.
Paid for priority Visa, took exactly 5days.

What documents did you submit to apply for VISA? Please tell me in order bro. Let me get mine ready
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dc4life(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Camilia77:

What documents did you submit to apply for VISA? Please tell me in order bro. Let me get mine ready

Police Report.
4 months Bank Statement.
TB Certificate.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tboy243: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
IRIEBOY:
thanks alot, is it naira card or dollar card ?
Your Naira (normal) card

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tboy243:
Your Naira (normal) card
thanks alot

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rayralph(m): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
DreamerDoer:
Hi Everyone, please anyone who has been through this or know someone who has and was successful kindly help me please 🙏.... We are traditionally married but not legally so we opt for the unmarried partner option since there is no legal document to present.

What are the documents submitted in the place of the requested documents circled in the the image below plsssssss

Use your home tenancy agreement or proof of joint ownership.

You can also submit a joint bank account statement, showing both names.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Camilia77: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dc4life:

Police Report.
4 months Bank Statement.
TB Certificate.

On my COS, my maintainance was ticked Yes. Do I need to submit bank statement?
How about Care CERTIFICATE? It's not needed in the Visa application?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eniola1010(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Uzland and others. I just have few questions.

1) back in those days, to get skilled visa, you needed to earn 70 points, but recently on this thread no one talks of the 70 points anymore and even on the gov website i dont see anything about the points anymore, has it been abolished?

2) if someone finished from polytechnic but not uni. Can the poly degree suffice to stand for english proficiency?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Icesnow(f): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
amehrada:
I paid 350k with london professional training centre. There are others though, Kope medics -550k abi 600k, there’s one other one that’s called ASQ I think their own is around 400k.

Pls how long did the training last and have u completed it? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 6:55am On Feb 06, 2023
Camilia77:

On my COS, my maintainance was ticked Yes. Do I need to submit bank statement?
How about Care CERTIFICATE? It's not needed in the Visa application?

No need for pof if maintenance is ticked. And don't submit ur care certificate to the embassy o. It was your employer who needs it b4 they gave u the cos. Don't go and cause gbege for ur application by submitting care certificate like one person did by submitting auxiliary nurse certificate of 12 months to the embassy and she was denied .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 6:56am On Feb 06, 2023
Icesnow:
Pls how long did the training last and have u completed it? Thanks.

Lol. You don't need all this london and Japan or usa training b4 you can be giving a cos. Just the online training certificate is enough for you to get your cos.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solakola19: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2023
What documents do I need to take along with my COS for biometrics
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DreamerDoer: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2023
rayralph:

Use your home tenancy agreement or proof of joint ownership.

You can also submit a joint bank account statement, showing both names.

Thank you for your reply 🙏.... Please can individual bank statements carrying the same address fly, police report with same address, sworn affidavit of customary marriage and Newspaper publication of change of name and affidavit with the same address, along with old pictures as far back as 2011, kids birth certificates carrying both parent names, chats of 2years plus and call logs, bank transfers too of 2years plus.

Please can all these be submitted?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by omusiliyu(m): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2023
Solakola19:
What documents do I need to take along with my COS for biometrics

Your documents checklist will have that:

-PCC

-English Proficiency Test Report (UKVI-IELTS/ECCTIS)

-TB Cert

The rest depends on what you filled on your application, whether you’re going with dependent or not, or maintain was ticked in your COS or not

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hayesconcept(m): 7:46am On Feb 06, 2023
Yes, submit everything and you are good to goi
DreamerDoer:

Thank you for your reply 🙏.... Please can individual bank statements carrying the same address fly, police report with same address, sworn affidavit of customary marriage and Newspaper publication of change of name and affidavit with the same address, along with old pictures as far back as 2011, kids birth certificates carrying both parent names, chats of 2years plus and call logs, bank transfers too of 2years plus.

Please can all these be submitted?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sparekey(m): 7:51am On Feb 06, 2023
Sparekey:
Good evening house, please how do I book for TB test?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ama15(f): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2023
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DreamerDoer: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2023
hayesconcept:
Yes, submit everything and you are good to goi

Thank you 🙏
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solakola19: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2023
omusiliyu:

Your documents checklist will have that:

-PCC

-English Proficiency Test Report (UKVI-IELTS/ECCTIS)

-TB Cert

The rest depends on what you filled on your application, whether you’re going with dependent or not, or maintain was ticked in your COS or not
my Employer ticked yes for maintenance . I am also going with a dependent.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prizee1: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2023
Please help, my Police character certificate only has my first and last name while my passport has my middle name included. Is this an issue? If I do a court affidavit to clear this , is that enough?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solakola19: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2023
Please does anyone has the amount for Visa and biometrics?. Please help me.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DreamerDoer: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2023
Solakola19:

If it's the health worker visa it's between 313 and 318usd for standard

Biometrics tls is 12k+ for assisted service and extra charges (about 40k) if you use flexi or primetime appointment

Although you can self upload your documents if you can.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solakola19: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2023
DreamerDoer:

If it's the health worker visa it's between 313 and 318usd for standard

Biometrics tls is 12k+ for assisted service and extra charges (about 40k) if you use flexi or primetime appointment

Although you can self upload your documents if you can.
God bless you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by YoungG4life: 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
Visa Health and care worker standard cost me about 609usd I don't know where the 313usd came from. Tls services depends on assisted or personal upload 12500 but without requiring any of their services you don't spend a single dime after visa payment. I did my Biometrics with tls under 10 mins from point of entry I didn't pay any extra charges well I lucky not everyone maybe lucky.
Solakola19:
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prizee1: 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Please help, my Police character certificate only has my first and last name while my passport has my middle name included. Is this an issue? If I do a court affidavit to clear this , is that enough?

Please someone should help me with this, thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DreamerDoer: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
YoungG4life:
Visa Health and care worker standard cost me about 609usd I don't know where the 313usd came from. Tls services depends on assisted or personal upload 12500 but without requiring any of their services you don't spend a single dime after visa payment. I did my Biometrics with tls under 10 mins from point of entry I didn't pay any extra charges well I lucky not everyone maybe lucky.

The 313usd i quoted is for a biometric done on the 4th of January (Main Applicant) and assisted service tls cost 12,300

Fast forward to a month later dependants paid 318usd each and assisted service plus flexi appointment costing each dependant 53,600.

Did you do priority visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
DreamerDoer:

The 313usd i quoted is for a biometric done on the 4th of January (Main Applicant) and assisted service tls cost 12,300

Fast forward to a month later dependants paid 318usd each and assisted service plus flexi appointment costing each dependant 53,600.

Did you do priority visa?

He is talking about visa fee not Tls services
3yrs visa- 313
5yrs visa- 611
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dpcoupler: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
dee1504:

Yes you can. As long as it is not so much that it looks like you want to sell them here. Just take enough to last 2-3 months max and its better you have it in your cargo bags not hand luggage. You can always get a prescription from your GP when you get here.

Thanks baba, appreciated
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by willyben006: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
I think they have increased the visa fee for health/caregiver visa application

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Skilled worker dependant visa
Biometrics 17th
Today made it 14th working day and they just moved my application to VAC. No mail nothing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
willyben006:
I think they have increased the visa fee for health/caregiver visa application

Are u sure this page is for health and care visa.....posting of wrong info now attracts 21years in prison grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wisdom7400:
Skilled worker dependant visa
Biometrics 17th
Today made it 14th working day and they just moved my application to VAC. No mail nothing nothing.
congrats it's successful.. my friend biometrics was 19th, decision mail (BRP mail) 28, till date the is still at DMC, no collection mail.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by shokimon: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Can anyone help? Which of the IELTS needed?

GENERAL OR UKVI

Response needed fast, thank you gurus

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.