Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey (40482 Views)

Manchester United Welcomes Davido With Customized Jersey - Pictures / Davido's Reaction On Burnaboy's Mom Triggers Fans...see Fans Reactions On Twitte / Chioma Good Hair Wears Super Eagles Customized Jersey - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:51am On Sep 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaroVIEgzNI

Burna Boy and Mom watching and celebrating Manchester United match with customized jersey in the stadium

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:52am On Sep 12, 2021
More

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:53am On Sep 12, 2021
More pictures

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by Highbeepeeh(m): 1:54am On Sep 12, 2021
Only the best knows the best and support the best.

This season will surely come as a surprise to everyone and e go choke some people when man united eventually LIFT THE EPL TROPHY tongue

BurnaUnited ama become one of your Fan straight up

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by tompat86(m): 1:56am On Sep 12, 2021
GGMU

2 Likes

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by Freestainworld(m): 2:01am On Sep 12, 2021
See person teeth be like plier grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by UncleHaba22: 6:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Highbeepeeh:

This season will surely come as a surprise to everyone and e go choke some people when man united eventually LIFT THE EPL TROPHY tongue

If Man u win epl I go enta villa pursue PMB

27 Likes

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 12, 2021
So burna-bros cannot afford Ronaldo's customised jersey?

3 Likes

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by EMAXIM(m): 7:17am On Sep 12, 2021
Winner knows winners when he sees one

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by slawormiir: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Burna my niggar

AutoChick4U:
Well, I hope the woman will give the man space when he gets married
Give which space

Ain't gonna marry though.....but even if I decide to marry last last..,..then my mother is gonna be by myside always
Infact before I marry any woman...she and my mum must stay in a separate apartment for nine months....if they are able to get along with each other for nine months then I will go ahead and marry the woman
There is only one true love and that is mother's love

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by Guidx: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

3 Likes

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Odogwu you bad o.
Ronaldo don join Man Utd now, everybody dey showcase jersey.
Anyways, before nko ?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by Rrerunway: 7:21am On Sep 12, 2021
[s]
Highbeepeeh:

[/s]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by saferoom: 7:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by Sonnobax15(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2021
grin
Cool..

But that Ororo first goal,na that mumu Newcastle goalie use am do giveaway for am as welcome back goal lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, Ronaldo is bigger than that whole of Newcastle united lipsrsealed. I'll only take him serious when he starts to play against bigger teams like the odogwus united a.k.a Chelsea cool. Liverpool,man. City, common Tottenham self....

3 Likes

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2021
I see shocked shocked shocked hope he will come the day they will play their mate ooo undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by Seniorwriter(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Their choice...
Seniorwriter:
If you have access to internet, browsing gadgets + a soccer lover and you ain't earning from sports then you ain't been smart!
Do you know that on a scale of 5 if you score 2 over 5 in sports it's not failure rather it's equivalent to success....i discovered this #FACT after so many months of a special well planned technique using some useful punting applications.

Read the analogy below to comprehend a bit of what the mentorship will expose you to and more:

1.) $10 X 3 odds✔ =$30

2.) $10 X 3 odds✔ =$30

3.) $10 X 3 odds❎ =$0

4.) $10 X 3 odds❎ =$0

5.) $10 X 3 odds❎ =$0
With the above you would still have a $10 profit.
So imagine if you push for 5odds/ more or a higher trade capital approach
!

The mentorship does not include giving odds or predictions in any ways because there are so many available websites & apps that can be accessed for such...this is simply a MONEY MANAGEMENT & CALCULATED SPORT ODDS TRADE Process.
Exposé to other secret sport earning means inclusive and its not for free.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by Girezy: 7:22am On Sep 12, 2021
grin
Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by AutoChick4U(f): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by TheWolfen(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Nice one.
I like how burna keep his family close.
You see why we hardly hear any scandal about him when the people in his life truly love him and won't wish to see him fall from greatness...
The real test is when he decide to marry. Ruthless, greedy, pretentious and after marriage venom releasing women are out to ruin him and severe the close family bond he share with his mother and the rest of his family except he lucky to find a good wife no thank to them bitter feminist so it will be best he go the baby mama way or explore other options like surrogacy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by Juliuzy(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2021
I no dey comment for matter wey no concern me �
Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by Reserved2: 7:23am On Sep 12, 2021
AutoChick4U:
One a Mummy's boy
Always a Mummy's boy
Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by Moving4: 7:23am On Sep 12, 2021
African Giant & his mom, nothing do una. wink
Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 12, 2021
This guy na Assnal fan.....baba just bone face like person wey sapa don use him destiny cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by constance500: 7:23am On Sep 12, 2021
AutoChick4U:

Cr7 mum still goes around with him even with Georgina and kids.. E no concern you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Joysticks:
So burna-bros cannot afford Ronaldo's customised jersey?

Completely sold out oga they waiting for more prints

4 Likes

Re: Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 12, 2021
When they are abroad, nobody send them, them go dey humble, but if na for here, we no go hear word

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp / Simi: I Haven't Gotten Decent Sleep In One Week / Tiwa Savage Shows Her Zanku Moves In Bra Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.